It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Russia Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

I will end with this. imagine if I had told you 1 month ago that you were going to agree with Hillary Clinton, Klaus Schaub , Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, Castro Jr, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, George Soros , George Soros Jr, and everyone on the view about Russia Russia Russia

Would you have believed it? Would you have thought it was even possible?

It is mass formation psychoses in action. And wow

It truly is fascinating, I expected it from the NPC's who are wearing the Ukraine flag masks now like the imbeciles they are, but what surprises me is the amount of MAGA who are pushing the same line as the above listed evil war criminals.
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago03America/Chicago331amThursday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
what surprises me is the amount of MAGA who are pushing the same line as the above listed evil war criminals.

Mass formation psychoses is a powerful tool ... made legal under the 0bama administration.

Fortunately, if you catch a MAGA type early on, you can break through and get them to see the lie for what it is.

No so much with the NPC types.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I wonder how he's going to get back to the U.S.

I'm sure it's not a problem Biden will concern himself with.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

what surprises me is the amount of MAGA who are pushing the same line as the above listed evil war criminals.

Mass formation psychoses is a powerful tool ... made legal under the 0bama administration.

Fortunately, if you catch a MAGA type early on, you can break through and get them to see the lie for what it is.

Aye that is a very good point, the MAGA individuals will be able to be woken.

The MAGA influencers who are pushing this line may be exposing themselves as COINTELPRO.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I have several ANTI FoxNews posts and threads in the forum.

On topic: Russia confirms what most Americans suspect.

That President Trump was overthrown: twitter.com...

All we need are coup-plotters' communications.

More credence to #4

Putin supposedly has a lot of dirt on a lot of things. He should just start throwing it out there for the hordes to feast on if he’s one of the good guys. Burn the west with info that will cause massive repercussions. If he has it, use it. I actually think some of the elite would prefer nuclear war and a hard reset.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Thought provoking thread.

I have no idea what is really going on, I just know it isn't what the MSM and government say is going on.

We're about an inch away from putting Russian Canadians into internment camps here. We've learned nothing apparently.

Hegelian Dialectic in action IMO.

To achieve what?

- global currency
- digital id
- more mandates for our "safety"
- war to cover up their past transgressions.
- war to make the bubble pop
- etc

You know, the same old sh#t.

edit on 3/3/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
So what is Putin up to?

I see a few possible scenarios

1. If you believe the media the main stream narrative is he has lost his mind, or has a terminal disease and has decided to start WW3 for no reason at all except he is just tired of being one of the richest and most powerful men in the world .

He is a mad man who fox news said his soldiers were going into schools and shooting children

And this guy is a hero who is on the front lines fighting

2. He is part of the NWO WEF plan that has been unfolding before our eyes for the last 2 years and this war is just the next step .

3 he is throwing a monkey wrench into said plan deliberately and on his own or with China

4 He is actually working with "White hats" to secure evidence of all the Ukraine, Biden, Pelosi, Romney, Burisma corruption and thats why they have all lost their minds and why we have seen so much BS propaganda surrounding this whole thing

And there is a few other possibilities but if he is not part of the obvious agenda then he is fighting it

And isnt that a good thing?

I will end with this. imagine if I had told you 1 month ago that you were going to agree with Hillary Clinton, Klaus Schaub , Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, Castro Jr, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, George Soros , George Soros Jr, and everyone on the view about Russia Russia Russia

It has to be #4.
After all according to the MSM the last 4 +years (wink, wink), Trump and Putin are buddy-buddy.
Do you think that Trump told Putin to go into Ukraine to find Hillary's 33,000 missing emails and the 2020 Election missing servers?

I'm still trying to figure out why Putin put 80,000 troops on the border with Ukraine last April (??) but did not invade at that time.
Also, Biden and Putin meet for a talk.
Biden than told the world that Putin was going to withdraw the troops.
Remember - Putin than remove about 10,000 from the border and then put them at the Southern border of Ukraine.
All of this happened about a year ago.

So, why did Putin wait until February to invade?
It would be nice to know just what "dealings" Putin has been doing behind the scenes and with whom!

edit on 3-3-2022 by Foggy2 because: added "+"

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The west has used the poor Ukrainians to poke at Russia for a decade, Now they are suprised when Russia pokes them back.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Yep same old, same old.
Don't know how invading Ukraine could help to achieve the NWO's goal.

Ever wonder what is talked about at the G-7 and G-20 summits?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foggy2

Yep same old, same old.

Invading Ukraine could just be the action, watch the other hand for the re-action.

About the G7 and G20, they're figuring out new and exciting ways to herd the cats and f🚚ck us over.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

originally posted by: Foggy2

Yep same old, same old.

Invading Ukraine could just be the action, watch the other hand for the re-action.

About the G7 and G20, they're figuring out new and exciting ways to herd the cats and f🚚ck us over.

I agree ... I think Ukraine is nothing more than a big distraction for what is coming in the future.
Maybe China's invasion of Taiwan
or
North Korea invasion of South Korea
or
Just Iran fully developed Nuclear Bomb ... nothing to see in any of these - watch Ukraine instead!

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

This guy has the whole world cheering for him. Yes he is silly, and was an actor, he is also no dummy.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Aye that is a very good point, the MAGA individuals will be able to be woken.

The MAGA influencers who are pushing this line may be exposing themselves as COINTELPRO.

I know we have our different views but glad to see that we are both true countryman!
You have a pass in my book mate!

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I suspect Putins reasoning is along the lines of #2 and #3. However, I really hope its #4. I would love it if Putin showed up with all the information needed to lock up high ranking democrats like biden, pelosi, clinton, schumer, etc, for a good long while. I cant imagine many things that would benefit this nation more than that.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It truly is fascinating, I expected it from the NPC's who are wearing the Ukraine flag masks now like the imbeciles they are, but what surprises me is the amount of MAGA who are pushing the same line as the above listed evil war criminals.

Its no surprise at all two opposite sides are calling for an end to this war and getting control of Putin, its just for different reasons. The war criminals you mentioned want Putin stopped because he is interfering with their billion dollar corruption that has lined their pockets so well in recent years. MAGA's want Putin stopped because he is killing innocent people and this war is not going to get the world where we want to be. It will also cause financial distress for the masses here and around the world, which we are already seeing reflected in local prices.

So yes, you will see high ranking democrats along with MAGAs calling for control of Putin and stabilization in the Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This guy has the whole world cheering for him.

Maybe thats part of the mass formation psychoses?

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I have several ANTI FoxNews posts and threads in the forum.

On topic: Russia confirms what most Americans suspect.

That President Trump was overthrown: twitter.com...

All we need are coup-plotters' communications.

Well, I guess if Russia’s UN ambassador says it, it must be true.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I just know it isn't what the MSM and government say is going on.

Exactly

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

He is routing out deep state bio labs, entrenched globalist Ukrainian oligarchs who want the great reset, while simultaneously defending the people of Ukraine from the terror or Soros's brown shirts.

All you need to do is look to the strategy he is using and it is obvious that he is doing everything he can to mitigate civilian casualties, this while false flag civilian attacks are being waged by those in power after the color revolution.

MAGA understand what Biden/Pelosi/Romney/Kerry thugs have been doing by robbing the nation and bolstering corruption, the same way they vilified Trump for fighting globalists is happening to Putin.

Fake MAGA runs with the lies of the MSM.

posted on Mar, 3 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This guy has the whole world cheering for him. Yes he is silly, and was an actor, he is also no dummy.

They can make a hero out of anyone

George Floyd

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join