It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The People's Convoy 2022 - Day 7 - Growing Steadily

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello ATS Freedom Lovers,

I thought I'd do another update on the People's Convoy 2022.

Here is a link to their Official Website: HONK HONK

They are highly organized and have had some huge turnouts along the way. I think there will be a surprise for DC when it finally reaches there. As usual, they are being grossly under-estimated.

This isn't going to "fizzle away" as some in the MSM are suggesting. They said the same thing about our Freedom Convoy in Canada, just a small fringe minority (that required the Emergency Act be declared, for some reason).

Anyway, this husband/wife team is my favorite live stream if you'd like to ride along:

The following video will give you an idea of the support they are receiving:

Subscribe to them for daily updates. This is going to be BIG.

***SCHEDULE***

Day 7: Tuesday, March 1
Morning – Depart Cuba, MO

Evening – Arrive at:

Ted Everett Farm Equipment
11998 IN-39
Monrovia, IN 46157

Day 8 (BREAK): Wednesday, March 2
We will be taking a break and remaining in Monrovia, IN for the day.

Day 9: Thursday, March 3
Morning – Depart Indianapolis, IN AREA

Evening – Arrive in Cambridge, OH AREA for overnight stay

Day 10: Friday, March 4
Morning – Depart Cambridge, OH AREA

Evening – Arrive in Hagerstown, MD AREA for overnight stay

Day 11: Saturday, March 5
Morning – Depart Hagerstown, MD AREA

Evening – Arrive in the DC Beltway AREA

We threw the first pitch, now we're hoping the USA will hit the home run.

Brave & Free

Mandate Freedom

Nothing but Love and goodwill at all the stops so far.

Go, USA!!!

edit on 3/1/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Day 12, Biden orders all the truckers and supporters arrested, the trucks impounded and auctioned off. All proceeds to be donated to the hunter foundation.

I hope it goes well for them, but I won't be the least but surprised if the US government puts an end to it before it reaches DC.

Then what?
The only media coverage I've seen so far is trying to make this movement seem like a half dozen people cheering on a handful of trucks. I know it will be significantly larger than expected, and I expect it will be called an act of domestic terrorism before this is through.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Day 12, Biden orders all the truckers and supporters arrested, the trucks impounded and auctioned off. All proceeds to be donated to the hunter foundation.

I hope it goes well for them, but I won't be the least but surprised if the US government puts an end to it before it reaches DC.

Then what?
The only media coverage I've seen so far is trying to make this movement seem like a half dozen people cheering on a handful of trucks. I know it will be significantly larger than expected, and I expect it will be called an act of domestic terrorism before this is through.

Quite possibly and even probably. They demonized us and declared Martial Law here, lmao.

The reassuring thing that I take from all this, is that people have had enough of their BS. They can break our groups up all they want, but most of these guys have the attitude that they have nothing to lose anymore.

Every major city in Canada has protests right now, all because of our Freedom Convoy, as well as many parts of the world.

They can't stop a movement, but they can reveal themselves as they try. More people are waking up to the MSM and governments of the world.

Not sure what will happen, but I find what's happening with the protests worldwide are leading to something. Hopefully something better, not worse.

You're right though, they'll resort to anything to stop it if they can. They cleared Ottawa out here, but people are back already and the ones who went home joined movements in their own cities. So, clearing Ottawa didn't really accomplish much. Could you imagine if EVERY MAJOR city in the USA broke out in protest? Especially if it remained peaceful, that really baffles them and buys you time, lol.

edit on 3/1/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:48 PM
link   
IMO, thepeoplesconvoy.org... needs to be modified to show at the very top what the beefs are. And Covid-19 should be near the bottom of that list now.

The $4.00 @ gallon gas has to be killing truckers. It's making the rest of America suffer directly and indirectly.

Want a HUGE UPSWELL of Support, People's Convoy leadership?

PIVOT to the things people in America are most troubled about. Inflation, Illegals, Crime, Horrible President, then ending the Pandemic Emergency.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
By not giving the People's Convoy any MSM news coverage when they break it up they can tell all the viewers they were right-wing domestic terrorists, and the majority will believe it. A few will begin to connect the dots, though- and as with any movement it takes time.

All attention has been diverted to Ukraine, with the only US events being covered are how covid is under control, businesses are booming all all the other feel-good stuff. More people need to start looking for the news they don't want us to see.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

businesses are booming

Which businesses are booming?

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: nugget1

businesses are booming

Which businesses are booming?

Funeral homes, pharma companies, and fake news suppliers.

All have seen big gains.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   

(that required the Emergency Act be declared, for some reason).

''For some reason''? How about the squatters shut down the center of the capital of Canada for three weeks. They took over the place and acted obnoxiously. They brought in food, they basically lived there.
They squatted and refused all polite and lawful requests to leave and vowed to stay there indefinitely. Sounds rather like an emergency to me.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Fox5 DC News Update:

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

''For some reason''? How about the squatters shut down the center of the capital of Canada for three weeks. They took over the place and acted obnoxiously. They brought in food, they basically lived there.
They squatted and refused all polite and lawful requests to leave and vowed to stay there indefinitely. Sounds rather like an emergency to me.

We ate food? OMG the horror.

Not ONE crime was committed, until they made it a crime to peacefully assemble via the EA. It was a family friendly event.

I was there during the whole thing. I know what WE did, not they. Are you aware that Parliament Hill belongs to Canadians? That's the only place that was "occupied", other than trucks of course.

The emergency was us exposing the morons in charge.

HONK HONK

Now I hope they park on the White House front lawn and HONKEN.

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

You say you were there the whole time? Fine. But don't diminish your ''victory'' by complaining that your enemy invoked emergency powers to remove you. You forced them to do it. You took over the center of the GOD DAMNED CAPITAL'' for three weeks for crying out lout. Quit your ''oh mommy, we din do nuttin wrong crap''. Stand up for it, take pride in it. Don't whine that your enemy ''overreacted''

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You say you were there the whole time? Fine. But don't diminish your ''victory'' by complaining that your enemy invoked emergency powers to remove you. You forced them to do it. You took over the center of the GOD DAMNED CAPITAL'' for three weeks for crying out lout. Quit your ''oh mommy, we din do nuttin wrong crap''. Stand up for it, take pride in it. Don't whine that your enemy ''overreacted''

???

I knew it would happen the whole time. That's the only card they had.

My conscience is clear, I don't take pride in it, but I feel good that I played a small part and went and made my voice heard and helped kick off a global movement.

I don't have time to whine bro, I'm still protesting. All they accomplished is spreading the movement to ALL our cities, instead of just Ottawa.

Back on topic: I think just like your population is 10x the size of Canada, so will the People's Convoy be 10x bigger than ours. YeeHaaw!!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2022 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
IMO, thepeoplesconvoy.org... needs to be modified to show at the very top what the beefs are. And Covid-19 should be near the bottom of that list now.

The $4.00 @ gallon gas has to be killing truckers. It's making the rest of America suffer directly and indirectly.

Want a HUGE UPSWELL of Support, People's Convoy leadership?

PIVOT to the things people in America are most troubled about. Inflation, Illegals, Crime, Horrible President, then ending the Pandemic Emergency.

I think they have contact information there. You could send them your suggestion.

It's a good suggestion, I think they are protesting some of those issues, especially the Horrible President part, but it would be nice to see it clearly listed without searching for it.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
What's the point of this post?

That government had to make extra laws to prevent a protest they were against? And you are cheering that even and try to use it as some twisted argument to make what point?

That the protests were illegal? Well consider then that forcing mandates is illegal still and the government is trying to change that. That's why the protests.

I felt like somebody need to explain that to you. Because it seems you lost oversight who is the aggressor here and who's not.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   

So what exactly are they protesting against again?
Asking for a friend.
We would all love to know why.....
Freedom I would assume, which every single person in this plane is free to do as they wish. Now facing such punishment is neither here nor there.
So what.????
Slowly and ultimately stopping the supply chain?
Ya really freaking smart.
Kinda makes things worse
Idiots

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

So what exactly are they protesting against again?
Asking for a friend.
We would all love to know why.....
Freedom I would assume, which every single person in this plane is free to do as they wish. Now facing such punishment is neither here nor there.
So what.????
Slowly and ultimately stopping the supply chain?
Ya really freaking smart.
Kinda makes things worse
Idiots

Did you go to the website and read? Or watch the media I provided?

No?

Then, maybe do that.

Tell your friend the person wouldn't answer you, because you were ignorant.

edit on 3/2/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Fox59 Update:

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It was a follow up to a previous post. Maybe you missed that. You see, in the original post, our OP made a comment that I will quote for you right here.

I also quoted that line in that first post of mine . Paraphrasing that post I questioned OP that it was not ''just some reason'' but rather there was a very real reason that the Emergency Act was activated. That reason being that, well, you can read it up there in the thread, it's just a short scroll up from here.

Our OP replied to that post with what sounded to me to be a lot of pride and letting us know that he, I assume our OP is male going by the first name of Mike. My reply to OP was then to say that OP should take pride in his achievement and not diminish it by commenting it was ''for some reason''.

Now it's my turn to ask YOU a question. You state that the government had to ''make extra laws'' to prevent the protest.
Correct me if I am wrong but I do not understand that they ''made'' extra laws to prevent the protest. Rather they invoked an existing law. Do you have information that tells you otherwise?

To the legality of the occupation of Parliament Square I can say that I am not up to speed on the ins and outs of Canadian law as to what is a legal protest and what is illegal squatting. I think that after a weekend of protest or even a week of protest it might have smudged over into that second category of illegal squatting. From what I was able to follow in the news, both here and other places, law enforcement attempted to get the protesters/squatters to move for three weeks to no avail. Well, actually what they got was basically, '' we ain't moving until we get our demands'' and the didn't so... law enforcement was forced to invoke that law to remove them.

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

It was a follow up to a previous post. Maybe you missed that. You see, in the original post, our OP made a comment that I will quote for you right here.

I also quoted that line in that first post of mine . Paraphrasing that post I questioned OP that it was not ''just some reason'' but rather there was a very real reason that the Emergency Act was activated. That reason being that, well, you can read it up there in the thread, it's just a short scroll up from here.

Our OP replied to that post with what sounded to me to be a lot of pride and letting us know that he, I assume our OP is male going by the first name of Mike. My reply to OP was then to say that OP should take pride in his achievement and not diminish it by commenting it was ''for some reason''.

Now it's my turn to ask YOU a question. You state that the government had to ''make extra laws'' to prevent the protest.
Correct me if I am wrong but I do not understand that they ''made'' extra laws to prevent the protest. Rather they invoked an existing law. Do you have information that tells you otherwise?

To the legality of the occupation of Parliament Square I can say that I am not up to speed on the ins and outs of Canadian law as to what is a legal protest and what is illegal squatting. I think that after a weekend of protest or even a week of protest it might have smudged over into that second category of illegal squatting. From what I was able to follow in the news, both here and other places, law enforcement attempted to get the protesters/squatters to move for three weeks to no avail. Well, actually what they got was basically, '' we ain't moving until we get our demands'' and the didn't so... law enforcement was forced to invoke that law to remove them.

Context is key. Right before I said "(that required the Emergency Act be declared, for some reason)", I indicated that our PM called us a "small fringe minority".

My point was that if we were such a small fringe minority, why did it require the Emergencies Act (Martial Law) be invoked for the first time in our history? We've had MUCH bigger emergencies displacing whole populations and burning whole cities down. Never had to be used then.

In other words, it was abused for political purposes. I'm not fine with that. If you are, ok then.

Since when are our rights on a countdown timer? We can legally protest for as long as we want to. There isn't some clock counting down to when our rights expire, sorry.

We're STILL protesting in cities all across Canada. No time frame involved.

You make it sound like it was a mess or something. We took better care of the area than the city of Ottawa EVER did. There weren't people "squatting" anywhere. There were maybe ten tents set up that people sometimes spent the night in. Why? Because they were under threat of arrest if they attempted to go to their vehicles to leave. So they would wait it out for the night.

The city decided to cut off ALL services to the area. We took over and actually improved the site. In fact, just yesterday there were protestors there doing a community litter gathering day.

Quit listening to MSM, it was all BS. By now you should know that.

I have it all documented in raw and uncut video. It's nothing like you describe.

The topic of this thread is: The People's Convoy 2022. I have plenty of other threads you can complain in, where you would be on-topic.

edit on 3/2/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Mar, 2 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
We have many "trucker convoys" going to Washington DC.
None of these convoys seem to be affiliated with each other.
All are not with the "People's Convoy"

Philadelphia arrived on March 1 2022
Maine has one going down to DC (not sure when it will arrive)
Florida has one coming up to DC (not sure when it will arrive)
Another one just started on March 1st coming from Washington & Oregon States
(Not sure if they will travel together and when they will arrive in DC)

Now the "People's Convoy" that started in California Feb 23 2022 and will arrive in DC's outerbelt March 5
I have been following this "live stream online" and it will be going right though my hometown (Zanesville, OH) via I-70 on March 3. Almost every overpass they have gone under has been full of people.
In some States people have even been on the side of the highways lined up to watch them pass and cheer them on.

The channels I have been watching online (On Rumble & Youtube):
"Oreo Express"
"1st Responders Media"
"Trucker G"

They will be staying 25 miles East of my town in Cambridge, OH (unless they are to big- not sure then where they will stay)
They want to remove ALL MANDATES and restore FREEDOM.

Here is a list of points
(I believe will be discussed and condensed at Hagerstown MD with those in Convoy)
that I got in an email from my daughter (not sure where she got it):

This Convoy is not just for the truckers mandates.

It’s for the family members banned from visiting family in nursing homes.
It’s for the censorship on all social media platforms.
It’s for all the people afraid to speak in fear of being called conspiracy theorists.
It’s for the people who didn’t want to give up their freedom of choice!
It’s for the people who don’t want to give up their right to bear arms.
It’s for the people who don’t want to be in debt for the next 100 years.
It’s for the people who only want answers to the many questions that haven’t been answered.
It’s for the people afraid to hug their family and visit friends.
It’s for the people who want their lives back.

For the hairdressers to cut hair.
For the restaurants to serve food.
For the bars to play music.
For the students to learn.
For the kids to be free.
For people who want to work but are forced not to.

This is for the people.

This is for trying to silence honest and hardworking citizens.
Never in my life have I ever seen the healthy punished and the sick untreated.

This is for the 300,000 surgeries cancelled.
This is for the people that died waiting for their surgery.
This is for the people who died alone in the hospital without being able to hold that hands of their loved ones.
This is for the exhausted nurses, teachers, parents etc.
This is for the doctors that are going unheard.
This is for all the front line workers, delivery trucks, grocery store clerks, PSWs who are constantly working overtime etc.
This is for all of us.

You stay safe, I will stay free!

The Convoy was talking on March 1 that what really needs to be removed (or rescinded in Congress) is the National Emergency Act .... Good Luck!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join