It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i want to talk about covid testing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   
sorry if this has been covered, i didn't see it in my search.

how many of ats got tested? how many times? neg or positive?

were they at a test place or home kit?

rapid or other?

my wife got a bunch of home tests, the 20 minute kind.

not cheap either. anyway.. i had been reluctant to go to a testing place since i'm not sure what would happen if i tested positive.

so the home test we have involves the long swab to the back of the sinus;. then, blah blah put a couple drops on the reader thing and wait.

like a pregnancy test, wait for the result.

my problem with them is, if covid is a lower respiratory infection and more dangerous than omni, have why sample the sinus?

what i did was cough up some lung sputum in a cleenex and tested that.

i have a serious aversion to sticking something in my nose to the back of my head.

i tested neg right off.

does anyone know any reason why if what i did was wrong? or negated the test?

i figured that if the virus was in my sinus, it was probably in my lungs.

in that case a throat swab would work too? even a blood test?

what do you guys think?

i'll ask my urologist next time i see him about it.

edit on 28-2-2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I got tested on January 20, 2021 in the hospital Emergency Room. Came back negative. Just stress from Joe Biden being sworn in earlier that day, that caused a blood clot to enter my lung.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I got tested on January 20, 2021 in the hospital Emergency Room. Came back negative. Just stress from Joe Biden being sworn in earlier that day, that caused a blood clot to enter my lung.

hi CWM,

same here. i had seizures in febuary and spent 3 weeks in the hospital.

you ok now? i am.

i still have a bit of a twitch, tho at times.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

In this July 2019 interview with a neurosurgeon, he is saying how much damage is done if you put something far up the nose, including causing high temperatures.

that information starts at 8:30

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

In this July 2019 interview with a neurosurgeon, he is saying how much damage is done if you put something far up the nose, including causing high temperatures.

that information starts at 8:30

thanks for that!

but i don't see any of what he says about the swab.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I have never taken a covid, nor will I.
They all come with the following statement in their risks to the patient section of the documentation:

risks to the patient could include the following: a recommendation for the isolation of the patient, monitoring of household or other close contacts.

Every result is false positive because no strain of coronavirus has ever, in history, been isolated. On tap of that, PCR is not an identification tool, and its being used improperly anyway.
So, 1 person takes a test, and now all of their friends and family are 'presumed' positive and therefore subject to isolation and monitoring.
Doctors and nurses aren't telling patients this, but it can be found in the Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers.

In Australia, they are using an app called G2G Now for monitoring. People have to check in whenever they're alerted, prove their identification, and prove their location (because they're confined to certain areas). Failure to comply can get you years in prison and up to $50,000 in fines. Its probation and will get worse.

The tests are a trojan horse.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

I have never taken a covid, nor will I.
They all come with the following statement in their risks to the patient section of the documentation:

risks to the patient could include the following: a recommendation for the isolation of the patient, monitoring of household or other close contacts.

Every result is false positive because no strain of coronavirus has ever, in history, been isolated. On tap of that, PCR is not an identification tool, and its being used improperly anyway.
So, 1 person takes a test, and now all of their friends and family are 'presumed' positive and therefore subject to isolation and monitoring.
Doctors and nurses aren't telling patients this, but it can be found in the Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers.

In Australia, they are using an app called G2G Now for monitoring. People have to check in whenever they're alerted, prove their identification, and prove their location (because they're confined to certain areas). Failure to comply can get you years in prison and up to $50,000 in fines. Its probation and will get worse.

The tests are a trojan horse.

thanks for that info.

thats why i did the home test. i don't trust these people.

they could be testing for anything.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

thanks for that!

but i don't see any of what he says about the swab.

You said you were concerned about having something pushed up in your sinuses.
Before all this sh!t started, doctors knew how much damage is done by doing that.
And early on, one of the symptoms they said of c v 19 was a high temperature which the doctor says can be cause by doing that.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wisenox

Sweet Jesus, such horrid brutality for no reason. Prayers through our tears for Australians.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

i'll ask my urologist next time i see him about it.

My Ufologist said it definitely is Aliens .
Extremely nosey and very , very , very tiny.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I've taken a lot for work but they barely entered my nose and all negative.

Not a big deal.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I've taken a lot for work but they barely entered my nose and all negative. -----:

For work you should sniff it up properly . Wil put a smile on your face .

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

They have their own website for their prison app:
www.g2gnow.com.au...

Read through the how to use and FAQ's. Even sugar coated it sounds like jail.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Juicer66

originally posted by: mikell
I've taken a lot for work but they barely entered my nose and all negative. -----:

For work you should sniff it up properly . Wil put a smile on your face .

and bring a tear to your eye.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Just be careful when handling and disposing of the test. A toxic substance (sodium azide) is used in some of the tests' reagent liquid.

Of course I heard it here (ats) and no where else.

But the guv ment and big pharma are very concerned about your health.

www.cincinnati.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

Just be careful when handling and disposing of the test. A toxic substance (sodium azide) is used in some of the tests' reagent liquid.

Of course I heard it here (ats) and no where else.

But the guv ment and big pharma are very concerned about your health.

www.cincinnati.com...

my wife said the same thing about it. i thought it weird that a test would have some dangerous stuff in it for a home test!.

asked where did she hear that? she said one of her chat groups.

www.wfmj.com...

Poison control experts warn about liquid in COVID test kits
As Americans have started receiving government-issued COVID-19 test kits, poison control centers are cautioning people about a potentially toxic substance in the kits.
Tuesday, February 22nd 2022, 7:30 AM EST

ok just another source.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Thanks for the second source.

It is strange and very stupid to send out toxic substances en masse to people's homes, and especially under the guise of health and without any warnings.

But this sort of thing (strange and stupid) seems to be the standard of procedure in the new normal.

In any case, I've taken two of the tests but think they're really only here to line the pockets of investors more than adding any health benefit.
I won't be taking any others unless forced to. When I'm sick, I know it.
edit on 28-2-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You are still a lot more trusting than me.

I have not had a reason to test, and I have not had the virus, or a cold, or the flu for over ten years. Neither has my mother who is just shy of 90 years.

Maybe it has something to do with sunshine and dirt. Not many of us backwood country folks have had a problem with the virus in these parts.

Or maybe it has more to do with the fact that very few if any of us trust the government, at all.

It is looks to be pretty clear this has always been about labeling, tagging, and culling. Something else us country folk know are familiar with.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The tests are the very foundation of the fraud.

Kary Mullis invented the PCR test and received a Nobel in Chemistry for that. He clearly stated the tests cannot detect infection. They are not to be used for diagnostic purposes, yet that is precisely what they've done.

They keep people scared, and can easily deliver toxins to the base of the brain.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Poison control experts warn about liquid in COVID test kits

Here's what the CDC has to say:

Sodium azide is used as a chemical preservative in hospitals and laboratories. Accidents have occurred in these settings. In one case, sodium azide was poured into a drain, where it exploded and the toxic gas was inhaled (breathed in).
Sodium azide is used in agriculture (farming) for pest control.
Sodium azide is also used in detonators and other explosives.

Let's not forget a vaccine campaign ruse for a fake Hepatitis B outbreak was used in Pakistan to collect DNA and locate Osama Bin Laden.
Hitler wanted to create a 'master race' by eliminating all the unworthy humans; we've learned and evolved from history, right?

emergency.cdc.gov...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join