It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The undercurrents of this conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   
While all eyes are on the conflict there is so many other things happening.

Information, Money, the line between private companies and the military.............and Covid.

Money, Money Money... This is going to be interesting. Right now people are sending Crypto to Ukrainian refugee because other funds
are being intercepted. Governments are freezing Russian assests like nothing. Remember if it is that easy to freeze assets for them...ummm

Information. The cyber wars. This is one of the things that I find most exciting. This will be in history books/ I mean tablets someday!
I saw posts telling Ukrainians where to go, how to make weapons, where the enemy was headed all in real time. At the same time, the world
watched in real time. We saw a man get run over by a tank in his car and survive. We could see war crimes as they were happening.

Elon Musk brought skylink to Ukraine to provide uninterrupted coverage.

Oh just one last thing... What the hell happened to COVID? Guess we aren't worried about that anymore!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I think that Covid , or , as it is better known, a milder variant of the common cold , dissolved as a narrative several weeks ago .
I personally hope that people will return to the subject of how dangerous the gene inoculations are .Or not .

There are millions of inoculated people who have no real inkling of the long term damage to their immunity system , let alone the available simple , inexpensive protocols to considerably help them , imho .

However bad it is in Ukraine, the possible loss of life from the killer shots might make losses in Ukraine look small .

Deflection . A distinct possibility .

link   

Covid's yesterday's news.

And if one was worried about it, one must be bricking it over this conflict. WW3?
Watch a war in real time? See an old man get run over by a tank and survive? That will bring more viewers in, sell more newspapers and get more clicks.
Especially after 2 years of covid

link   

IDK but Putin put his nuclear deterrent on special alert because he is upset that people are taking his money.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
After seeing a thread full of war videos and pictures along with the movies they were taken from being used to paint reality, I also noticed this small development.

First Paragraph...

"The pandemic measures are to be declared globally binding
An international pandemic agreement will be negotiated at the WHO in Geneva on 1 March On 1 March, negotiations on an international agreement to prevent and combat pandemics will begin in Geneva. The agreement is based on Article 19 of the WHO Constitution, which allows the WHO General Assembly to adopt binding agreements for all Member States by a two-thirds majority. The article has only been applied once in its 74-year history."

By the way, the article specifically states that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and US billionaire Marcel Arsenault are behind the measure.

It's in German, you need to use goog translate
article

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Ummm…well…if the west is into taking other peoples money…as is on display…both as per Russia…and in Canuckia…

Then perhaps they won’t mind it so much if people start taking theirs…

Turn about…is…fair play after all…

YouSir

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Oh just one last thing... What the hell happened to COVID? Guess we aren't worried about that anymore!

The Lion that chased you up the tree is less a threat than the Cobra that is staring you in the face.

edit on 27-2-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Hope everyone reads that, it is highly significant in that most
nations joined that, including the United States.

That's joes bar and grill, signing Americans up for tyranny.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   

“Oh just one last thing... What the hell happened to COVID? Guess we aren't worried about that anymore!”

Thank baby Jesus for that!!!

Nuclear holocaust discussions are welcomed! Why you may ask? Because it will NEVER happen!

I’m so effing sick if Covid! Anything to make the world forget about it!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

I guess that people who chased facts stopped worrying about the common cold --- Covid to alarmists -- at the back end of November when Moronic was reported to WHO as a very mild new mutation with the infected showing few and mild symptoms with zero hospitalisations .
Obviously the corrupt TV and fake MSM non news papers somehow missed that information .

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
bad mouthing covid, even corona virus is just another Magicians' trick that relies on distracting-your-attention (as the trick gets sprung)

the conjuring is the Vaxxine Innoculation 'developed' or 'concocted before the covid Plandemic Mandated injections world-wide
for building a matrix inside a persons 'Host' body...

which is designed to grow another Neural-network along the Hosts spinal cord an intermingling with the individuals neural-network they were born with

this new neural-network will eventually over-ride the Host body 'Brain Stem' or Limbic part of brain where emotions and primal urges arise....

then, as the parasite neural-network matures,,, and certain 5G Frequencies are activated...You become Zombified (368 hz is one incorrect #)

and the puppetmasters have the meat puppet 'dance' or go-Berserk enmasse' as they control your emotional drives and bi-polar urges

grim future for the Host bodies which survive the implanted neural-net parasite virus-with-a-nerve-system.... eh ?

the resulting 'creatures' will readily accept the 'Mark' on right hand or forehead... hmmm
edit on th28164599960427062022 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

They turned the channel on us.

Now it is time to binge watch the WW3 prequel.

I am sure they have a few good series ready for the Fall line up.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Putin had plenty of time to move his money around before the actual invasion started. Does anyone really think he just sat there for months knowing the first thing NATO and the US would do is try to freeze his assets? For that matter, why did NATO and the US even bother since they know Putin moved most of it long before this conflict ever started? Its all for show, thats why.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
While all eyes are on the conflict there is so many other things happening.

Information, Money, the line between private companies and the military.............and Covid.

Money, Money Money... This is going to be interesting. Right now people are sending Crypto to Ukrainian refugee because other funds
are being intercepted. Governments are freezing Russian assests like nothing. Remember if it is that easy to freeze assets for them...ummm

Information. The cyber wars. This is one of the things that I find most exciting. This will be in history books/ I mean tablets someday!
I saw posts telling Ukrainians where to go, how to make weapons, where the enemy was headed all in real time. At the same time, the world
watched in real time. We saw a man get run over by a tank in his car and survive. We could see war crimes as they were happening.

Elon Musk brought skylink to Ukraine to provide uninterrupted coverage.

^^^ Nailed it.

I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for high level diplomatic talks between Russia and China over the past few months. What deals were made?

But then again, WE did our share of sabre rattling too (Ukranian pres telling Biden to stop inflaming the talks).

This conflict is a very convenient narrative shift for a lot of people, in U.S. AND China, that want COVID-19 to quietly fade away from public's consciousness. In fact there are a quite a few problem areas (supply chain issues, vaccine mandates, inflation, border problems) that have been pushed to the back burner now.

"It is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be charged to the provisions against danger, real or pretended, from abroad."

-James Madison.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

It is a lot more difficult to move large financial assets from one account to another than you think.

Especially when those assets are in the billions.

Doubly so when the transfers must be kept hidden, for whatever purpose.

The amounts we're talking about here far, far exceed the reserve capacity of even most large international banks; yes, even if the funds are (non-crypto) digital, the "bank" is still responsible for their security, and no bank is going to stick out its "neck on the line", especially for a Russian oligarch with intimate ties to the former KGB, without absolute certainty that it can deliver on its promises.

And the above is made even more crucial if the assets in question are in tangible form - which can not only be embargoed, but physically seized by government authorities.
edit on 27-2-2022 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The Globalists tried to Kill Us All with Covid-19 and their Poison Vaccines and it Failed . Next on their Evil Agenda is a Contrived Nuclear Confrontation Driven by a False Narrative that will Kill Millions while they stay Safe in their Underground Bunkers . How do the Rest of Humanity Deal with this New Threat ?

tv.infowars.com...

edit on 27-2-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   
What if.... We're all looking what is going on in Ukraine, but Putin has bigger plans.

I have been thinking about this for some time.

Remember that NOAA Hurricane map that Trump added that extra circle to on the west side of Florida's Panhandle?

I can't find it right now. But I think you all know what I am refering to.

What if Putin is planning on hitting the US with a Nuclear bomb in that area?

Could that effect the New Madrid?

Remember that Navy map of the US split apart in that area.

That would be Biblical.

We think we have problems now.
edit on 27-2-2022 by crappiekat because: sp

www.washingtonpost.com...

Found it.
edit on 27-2-2022 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir
a reply to: Brotherman

Ummm…well…if the west is into taking other peoples money…as is on display…both as per Russia…and in Canuckia…

Then perhaps they won’t mind it so much if people start taking theirs…

Turn about…is…fair play after all…

YouSir

You can take whatever you want but do not touch my bud light 🍺

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

That is of course assuming Putin doesn't have his hands around the banks neck when he politely asks for financial asylum. Not to mention the number of people who hate the US who would be willing to assist Putin if it meant sticking it to us in some way. With the time Putin had to make his arrangements I find it very hard to believe he is not protected to a significant degree. We may freeze billions of dollars but I am sure Putin will still have a steak on his plate and money in his pocket. If biden can pull off money laundering through the Ukraine and brag about it on tv, I think Putin can manage a disappearing act with a few billion of his own money.

posted on Feb, 28 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

zombies. best theory yet. but will they be fast zombies?

top topics

join