It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Alexa Lavoie who was shot by Riot Police talks Police enforcement against Freedom Convoy o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   
This woman did not deserve to be beaten with clubs and then shot point blank in the leg with a tear gas gun. I cannot believe that his is happening in Canada. Especially by law enforcement. Well Canadians you now know what you have for a government. Its not right.

Alexa Lavoie talks police enforcement against Freedom Convoy on Fox News

For all of our Freedom Convoy coverage Rebel News reporter Alexa Lavoie joins Laura Ingraham on Fox News’ The Ingraham Angle to discuss police enforcement against Freedom Convoy protesters in Ottawa this past weekend, including an incident where a riot officer shot her in the leg with a tear gas caniste

edit on 27-2-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
NOTICE: AboveTopSecret.com management is now enforcing new standards for the opening posts of threads.

Opening posts that contain minimal content, links with little or no explanation, YouTube videos with no commentary, images with little or no commentary, and similar nominal content may be removed without warning or explanation. If your topic is important to you, make sure you explain why, with links and supporting material so that our members may offer more relevant contributions, and ultimately, better threads. In fact, if you have less to say than this simple notice, then you probably do not have enough to start a new thread. Thank you for your assistance in helping to create great threads on ATS.

When you click this form-field, this message will disappear.

Classic.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I simply hit the wrong key and walla. Since ATS ran with it I thought I would post the rest of the story anyway as I could not delete the Thread even after editing. So enjoy.

Classic?

How about those disappearing pages?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The subject has pretty much been covered in depth already on ATS. There isn't really anything new left to say.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I agree that's why I tried to delete the thread via edit but it seems that God works in mysterious ways? So I ran with it.

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I simply hit the wrong key and walla. Since ATS ran with it I thought I would post the rest of the story anyway as I could not delete the Thread even after editing. So enjoy.

Classic?

How about those disappearing pages?

Remember when ATS didn't take itself so darn serious all the time?

posted on Feb, 27 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Remember when ATS didn't take itself so darn serious all the time?

Sent you a PM

What I read from over 10+ years ago on ATS is incredible. Then the alpha agencies got involved and now it seems to be just a big Tamp Down on anything related to God, Paranormal and ET.

So I have just reached out to George Knapp in Las Vegas channel 8 along with Barry Fitzgerald and Steve Mera. I have my story and it needs to be told.

new topics

top topics

join