It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were We Wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Disclaimers:

1. I believe Covid-19 is real...personally, I believe it was manufactured and "leaked".

2. While is does kill those with underlying health issues, it has no bigger of a death rate than the common flu.

3. For lack of a better term, TPTB seized upon the virus and used it to get Trump out of office as he was holding up the implementation of the NWO.

Now for where we might have gone wrong....

Was the p(l)andemic also used to condition the masses. To get them use to hiding, use to lack of products, and getting use to not being free?

It is almost as if the ouster of Trump was a lucky by product of the plan to get the masses to "trust the government" and what they tell us to do for "our saftey and well being".

Knowing full well that they were bringing war to our world to fulfill their lust for ultimate power. In reality, I believe that TPTB know they still need the serfs with intelligence to continue to innovate life extending and other tech for those in charge, but don't need the unmotivated to continue to waste what they see as their resources.

Contact tracing, vaccinations, social distancing....mind you social, not physical distancing (think of the psychological implications), covid tests...getting a nose swab that is sent to a lab gives them access to your DNA by choice....all these elements give them the opportunity to show where they need to focus the first fights in order to break those who stand against their plans.

I think we can all admit that this is not a left or right problem, but a problem of humanity vs pure evil. In a worst case scenario, this may be our last chance to hold onto individual freedom vs a life of comfortable slavery for life....until they decide to take those comforts away.

I pray I am wrong, but the game being played has rules that are designed for one outcome only...our submission to their will.

Did we look at what they wanted us to see and fight against, while they finished getting all their ducks in a row?
edit on 24-2-2022 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I think they're actions have caused much more distrust in govt.

Which is always a good thing.

There is a loud minority on social media supporting continued lock downs and masking, but I'd be willing to bet a lot of those are bot and troll accounts.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I was with you for 1 and 2, but 3 ended at "used it to get Trump out".

Why must everything be to do with Trump?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Yes. This was a dry run for the "climate" quarantines and restrictions which are down the line. My energy company has installed a smart meter and we were just informed that running energy in the "peak hours" (3-7 pm) will result in higher charges.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   
From the people who gave you 9/11 and covid comes a war with Russia.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide
I was with you for 1 and 2, but 3 ended at "used it to get Trump out".

Why must everything be to do with Trump?

Why? Because not a single day can go by without the lefty media publishing 18 articles on their front page(s) about Trump! That's why!

Ask the lefties why "everything has to do with Trump"!!! They're the ones who keep bring him up, over, and over, and over...and over again! It's F'ing ENDLESS! They just can NOT let him go in their minds! They're crazed animals when it comes to Trump.

THAT's WHY!

Clearly Trump was the single greatest THREAT to their very existence in the recorded history of time and mankind. I'm starting to like the guy more and more than I ever did before! If for no other reason than how the man can just instantaneously wad up the panties of "80 bazillion" voters in less than 5 seconds!

Make America Great Again, DAMMIT!

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

You know all those responsible from the dead of people having the multiple jabs, needs to keep people childlike short span away from their own mortality, after all dead in countries with almost all population jabbed and boosted is a clear sign of failure and crimes against humanity.

Soo what is better than a full-blown war.

edit on 24-2-2022 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Smigg

You know all those dying now from the multiple jabs needs to keep people childlike short span away from their mortality, after all dead in countries with almost all population jabbed and boosted is a clear sign of failure and crimes against humanity.

Soo what is better than a full blown war.

Exactly!

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

They have slow walked us to this cliff since before 911.

A quick look around the forum archives will show that we have been fully aware of where we were headed the whole time, yet even with everything that we knew, here we stand.

edit on 24-2-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

A quick look around the forum archives will show that that we have been fully aware of where we were headed the whole time, yet even with everything that we knew, here we stand.

And to understand why, you have to have the answer to "well, what are you going to do about it?"
Once you have that answer, share it with the class.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide
Because that is what it has been about since Hillary lost...haven't you paid attention?

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:17 AM
link   
April of 2013 was an initial test with the lock down of Boston following the Boston Marathon bombing.
When that occurred, I could not believe the way the citizens were sheepishly compliant to "sheltering in place" (that then new term with such future foreboding) for the likes of 2 brothers with no plan but to pop a couple of kitchen appliances...as if they were so dangerous that EVERYONE had to hide, and the police were given permission to raid houses at will. Irony that a homeowner found one in their backyard, hiding like a baby rabbit.
That the citizens did not question this was their first victory.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

There has always been a Deep State, but it abandoned all discretion starting with 9-11. This was partly due to an expected (2012 related) natural disaster that failed to materialize. In the absence of cataclysms, wars (and associated collateral damage) have been the traditional way of dealing with overpopulation, but another World War is probably perceived as too risky. Hence, the need for more subtle solutions such as man-made viruses. I guess they can't just ask people politely to stop having so many kids. Studies seem to indicate that giving girls a first rate education is the greatest prophylactic. Highly educated women generally have far fewer children. Maybe that's cynical, but it seems more civilized than what's going on presently. Maybe they think that smart chicks will take over the Deep State. It's happened before! In fact, for most of recorded history, the queens have been in charge. It's only been in the past 200 years or so that the royal male broke free and went buck wild in America.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesNPope

Is my believe the deep state has taken over the American government fully, with senile biden that is why he is in power, no longer the deep state is in a advisory capacity anymore and the worst thing is they are all globalist.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

A quick look around the forum archives will show that that we have been fully aware of where we were headed the whole time, yet even with everything that we knew, here we stand.

And to understand why, you have to have the answer to "well, what are you going to do about it?"
Once you have that answer, share it with the class.

I understand why. I have already made peace with that, a long time ago.

I made it clear to my employers long before there were mandates, way before they even started promising mandates would never exist, that I would not comply. My job has hung on the balance more than once over the last two years, with the last threat coming just a few weeks ago.

I am well known as the obstinate one. The one that has to know the when, why, and where of everything. The one that will never go along to get along, just because. They mistake my conviction for obstinance. They mistake my defiance as insubordination. They mistake my nonconformity with disobedience.

I am not the favorite, but they all know that I stand by my word. That I will fight to the end. And what I fear most, is not death, and is not in their power to control. I know that I have the potential to lose everything that I own on this Earth. I have made peace with that. I know there are not many that are willing to make this stand. I have made peace with that also. I have always known our numbers would be few.

I always knew it was coming, I just never really believed it would happen during my life time. I guess the biggest problem for me is the waiting, and remaining strong in my faith.

edit on 24-2-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The "carbon emissions" from a fresh new war might get Greta's little head to finally explode? Hopium, I know.
The weather is going to be the next victim from expanded war, so there will be further measures to limit the [ your answer here] for the "WAR EFFORT" and the consequences of such on the fragile planet.
Gimme a f%#*ing break!!

ALL WARS ARE BANKER'S WARS

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The United States was created by European royalty and was run by European royalty. Royals simply assumed American names, founded political parties and got themselves elected President, and became whatever else they wanted to be over here!! Royals set up the rules to guarantee that they would do the lion's share of exploiting of American resources. The rest of us have been content with the scraps, because even the scraps were pretty sweet. So, now that the planet is in trouble from all this exploiting, how does the Deep State hit the "great reboot" button? My guess is that they will return much of the world to a feudal system and continue to rule remotely from a new world capital. That's how they did it back in the day.

It's a tricky situation for the global elites. They don't really want to deal with it. I'm sure they would rather just spend their time enjoying wealth and privilege. But, enough of them are now convinced that something has to be done, even if it's wrong. Ready or not, here it comes!!

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Turn off the teevee dude.

Stop reading news(peak) papers.

I know I am preaching to the converted, however, it’s the only solution to the circular logical fallacy these mediums are engaging in.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

top topics

join