It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Emergencies Act REVOKED!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:41 PM
link   
PlanScamdemic extended to Oct 1, 2024 - in the USA, though not guaranteed, but they have all the bureaucratic policies in place to prolong the suffering. Here's some reasoning...

Federal Register

It started two years ago on January 27th, 2020. Who started it with a stroke of the pen and extended it?...

Dr. Fauci's boss, the Secretary of Health & Human Services (HHS), which under Joe Xiden, that is political hack Xavier Becerra.

It seems the medical mafia dictatorship laws need to change starting with the:

1) "Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act" passed on Dec 30, 2005. PREPA

2) "Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Reauthorization Act (PAHPRA), Public Law 113–5, passed on March 13, 2013.

Check out all the Countermeasure Amendments since March 17, 2020:
Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act

Legal Authority of the Secretary

Renewal of Emergency

Renewal of De​​termination That A Public Health Em​ergency Exists

Given big brother history they'll keep renewing/extending (like 9/11 Emergency powers) till end of days or when the new Op is ready to go in place.

(note the project closing date)
Project Plan - Click on Official PDF. Luv how they refer to it as a 'Project.'🙄

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I was going to post a picture of Darth Vader bowing before the Emperor, but I think Kylo Ren is a better comparison to Trudeau.

Although Ren has a lot more courage.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I would think they need to bring charges against Trudeau before he resigns...Then, when he is gone, people effected need to sue him personally for the illegal activity that he did....independent of suing the government for allowing him to become a dictator so it never happens again. The suit against the government only has to cover legal costs, but Trudeau should have to pay restitution to those he has harmed.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 10:49 PM
link   

That is why Trudeau revoked the act at his time. He could threaten his party and the NDP with an election but he could not threaten the senate that way. He revoked the act at this time to avoid having his actions labelled as illegal by the senate

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Absolutely. And they may already have documented evidence to use against him!

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I was thinking that us Yoopers could maybe join Canada to get away from the craziness of the liberals taking over this area, but now that will never ever be considered by Yoopers anymore. I guess we will just have to Join Wisconsin or start our own state. A lot of us Yoopers are considering doing something to get away from what is going on in southern Lower Michigan. Traverse city and some northern lower Michigan counties would probably want to join us if we started our own state here.

Heck, there are more deer in the UP than people yet.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I think a lot of good and sane people would love to form our own state/nation/whatever. But unfortunately we're scattered over the world amidst all the authoritarians and lunatics. Seems we have no choice but to deal with them, but how is the question. It certainly isn't easy. And it's very unfair. It's so easy to switch off your brain and scream down everyone you don't like, and so hard to deal with such people while pushing for peace, sanity and reason. But at least good people are standing up, and in mass too. So there is hope, I guess lol

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   
No, He was playing in someone else's sandbox
theconservativetreehouse.com... -forum-to-lead-the-digital-id-creation/

a reply to: VictorVonDoom

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

So long as Freeland doesn't take his place. She'd be possibly worse.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

I think a lot of good and sane people would love to form our own state/nation/whatever. But unfortunately we're scattered over the world amidst all the authoritarians and lunatics. Seems we have no choice but to deal with them, but how is the question. It certainly isn't easy. And it's very unfair. It's so easy to switch off your brain and scream down everyone you don't like, and so hard to deal with such people while pushing for peace, sanity and reason. But at least good people are standing up, and in mass too. So there is hope, I guess lol

Don't give up hope. But it is not hope that you need. You need faith.

We knew this was coming, and we know how it will end.

Every person will have to choose what they are willing to die for, and what they are willing to live for.

Money and material items are illusions of safety and they can be taken from you in the blink of an eye, without warning. By carrot, by whip, by nature, by war, by theft, by tyranny, it is gone.

When that time comes we will live at the mercy of our masters. We just have to decide which master we choose.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I just picked up three more bags of flour to add to the stock today, now we have about ninety pounds in stock. I am running short of bacon though, the cat will get upset if he runs out....but I bought more spam because if it is fried crisp he does like that. Life will turn into hell if he does not get bacon or fried spam everyday. People are worried about Russia, I am worried about running out of bacon because war will result at home.

posted on Feb, 24 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I just picked up three more bags of flour to add to the stock today, now we have about ninety pounds in stock. I am running short of bacon though, the cat will get upset if he runs out....but I bought more spam because if it is fried crisp he does like that. Life will turn into hell if he does not get bacon or fried spam everyday. People are worried about Russia, I am worried about running out of bacon because war will result at home.

I only have two picky eaters, Maxx one of my male Huskies, and Slyvester, one of my Huscats.

The other three Huskies, and Enoch, my other Huscat, will eat just about anything.

If things get tough, there are enough rabbits and other critters to keep them well fed, out here in the woods.

Right now they are just too spoiled and lazy, that would end quick enough.

posted on Feb, 25 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Shameless plug

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join