It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The People's Convoy to DC 2022 - Day 1 Starts

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've been listening and watching the live feeds. I love how the messaging of the speakers are all about maintaining peace and not giving the enemy anything to work with.

This convoy in the US will be much larger I would think, there will possibly be millions there. The MSM is already working in over drive to slander them.

Here is their information before the games begin and the website is hacked:

The Peoples Convoy

TRUCKER’S DECLARATION
“We the People of the United States, in Order to restore our once perfect Union, re-establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense of all, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, do ordain and establish the restoration movement of The People’s Convoy for the United States of America.”

WE DEMAND THE DECLARATION OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CONCERNING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC BE LIFTED IMMEDIATELY AND OUR CHERISHED CONSTITUTION REIGN SUPREME.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WE STAND TOGETHER UNDER THE BANNER OF FREEDOM – FREEDOM IS THE ONE THING THAT UNITES US ALL. LIBERTY FLOWS THROUGH ALL OF OUR VEINS.

Here is the Live Stream:

Praying for peace and success, though I know there are many more issues at play in the States.

Let Go Brandon!!!

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

The hypocrisy here is astounding.
Even one of the organizers said they don't care if people can't get to work and also openly admitted to closing mass transit aside from first responders.....
Tools of the establishment is ya ask me.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Those of us who live here know the heavy hand of progressives will be swift. There is no doubt Soros has already hired enough thugs to make sure this doesn't get any traction.

I'd so love to be proven wrong.....

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
🌟 & 🇺🇲

Keep cameras rolling on the front lines to combat misinformation and psyop tactics. America needs to see it like they're in the middle of it, so there's no misunderstanding who is hurting our communities and who isn't.

edit on 23-2-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Even one of the organizers said they don't care if people can't get to work and also openly admitted to closing mass transit aside from first responders.....

As opposed to our own government making sure people can't work or move about freely for two years? As opposed to Antifa and BLM attacking ambulances and making sure the injured couldn't get help?
Hypocrisy, indeed.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

The senile puppet of the deep state in Washington already extended the emergency once again I guess his handlers told him to keep doing it, until the reset is way under way.

They do not have much time, mid-term is round the corner.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

and to think all that needs to be done to end this before it even starts is to end the mandates and admit what the data already knows. The pandemic is over, Covid is now endemic.

But that would be the smart way, and the #holes in power are many things, none of them being smart.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well. 18 semis in this group so far, 1 in the 2nd group that left PA.
Some members stating they are dropping off after the first stop in Arizona. Not sure how successful this will be. They did raise 425 grand though, but no one has opted to pay 5 grand a day to ride shotgun.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

and to think all that needs to be done to end this before it even starts is to end the mandates and admit what the data already knows. The pandemic is over, Covid is now endemic.

But that would be the smart way, and the #holes in power are many things, none of them being smart.

Ahh yes this all would be over even with the CDC about to drop recommendation of mask mandate that corps follow as not deal with lawsuits was about to end yesterday.
But no we have these people just blocking transit....
How is that supposed to help exactly besides again?
Very counterproductive and back in day I would say fix your issue or I will.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Somebody on here posted a bunch of red flags with this convoy. Sadly I'm agreeing.
I think it's all planned opposition to bring in either martial law or driver-less trucks.
Part of klaus shwabs
focus is on the fourth industrial revolution , which is full automation

I could be wrong, I hope I am , because things are bleak and if this communism creep isn't stopped now then it could be too late.
edit on 23-2-2022 by ancientlight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

As opposed to our own government making sure people can't work or move about freely for two years? As opposed to Antifa and BLM attacking ambulances and making sure the injured couldn't get help?
Hypocrisy, indeed.

You have always been free to do what you want.
Freedom is never absolutely absolute.
Learn that little bee

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

back in day I would say fix your issue or I will.

man up skippy, go fix it your way. You sound rugged when you go all Rambo.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The 1940's movie Grapes of Wrath is on. They are driving across the barren roads loaded with people with little money. A diner cuts them a break on the cost of a loaf of bread, 10 cents instead of 15. They leave and when the truckers leave that were eating there they pay the rest and more. The woman gratefully shakes her head and says, "Trucker Drivers".

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Ahh yes this all would be over even with the CDC about to drop recommendation of mask mandate that corps follow as not deal with lawsuits was about to end yesterday.

Do you have a better solution?

In canada, this got people attention, it allowed them to finally break the silence and shaming they were under if against the narrative. It wasn't resolved, so what should be done?

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I think it's all planned opposition to bring in either martial law or driver-less trucks.

Autonomous trucks are coming whether this convoy existed or not, they are already in the marketplace and more types will be rolled out over the next 5-10 years.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

So when do I get Covid Uber-Plague from the packed, maskless Christmas festivals we attended here in Shove Yo Shot suburbia?

Just asking, because I'm STILL #ing waiting tor this disasterous, highly infectious Murder Germ to bitchslap me.

Covid is over, you're going to have to think of some other hapless way to force unquestioning obedience.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

back in day I would say fix your issue or I will.

man up skippy, go fix it your way. You sound rugged when you go all Rambo.

Ohh dude I adjusted and am doing my best to help the economy.
Unfortunately people that have a similar mindset as you don't agree...
Get with it and work or just complain....
You don't complain and get crap done so why support
?
Do they even know why? Or even know that restrictions are about to be lifted?
Those are the questions.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Well you know the right to free speech and protest are protected by the constitution soo yep this trucker can rally marchers and protest under their constitutional rights.

Now destruction of property is no a protection, something that seems odd when BLM and antifa was destroying, burning and killing, they were allowed to do that in public and private property.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Very counterproductive and back in day I would say fix your issue or I will

Yea? Then why this?

Get with it and work or just complain....
You don't complain and get crap done so why support

?

Sounds like authoritarian BS.

posted on Feb, 23 2022 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Or even know that restrictions are about to be lifted?
Those are the questions.

Interesting thought All. Seems that most of the country already knows that we will soon be facing what ever is left of this pandemic without masks and without enforcing mandated vaccination. Yet here is this convoy insisting that this is the great uprising against those restrictions.

Logistically, it will be a nightmare. Like a river to the ocean, gobbling up brooks and creeks and streams as the convoy heads to DC.

So, this live feed? Interesting. I suppose there will be many of these to choose from. If the others are like this one it will be a constant feed of the travelers who are casting them promoting their own patriotic fervor.

I just heard the guy casting from this one noting that if it keeps growing they will face even greater problems of momentum as they are already finding it hard to get started. My thoughts echo this in that they may be bogged down at any point along the way from their own size. That will not be counting any law enforcement problems they may face.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join