It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advantages of NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
DaVirus,

Well unfortunately it's already begun. It's a machine that has been quietly building itself and is just about ready to start. There is not that much we can do except get prepared for war. I assume you live in the United States, correct me if i'm wrong. We still have a chance to defeat the oppressors but you can't hope to do any real damage or even protect yourselves if you aren't organized. Try to find others that live in your area who have hinted at one point or another to you that they know what is going on. Many people will call you crazy for believing what you believe so don't proclaim it loud in the streets that the NWO is coming. You'd just be the boy who cried wolf, except for the fact they'd totally ignore you. They all are just so wrapped up in their own little world's. They are content to live with the puke the media spits onto their coffee tables in the mornings and the propanganda you see on television.

Read everything you can find on the NWO on the internet and on ATS and if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join