It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advantages of NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Based on what i've read so far about the NWO I find it very good because-

- One government means no global wars.
- One government means better research production for mankind.
- Better cooperation with almost everything.

I know there are bad things like multi-cultural "mixation" but I really see alot of good things on the NWO. So if you all can lists advantages please do if you can't please list the disadvantages.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i could spend all night listing the NWO's disadvantages.

No freedom, rights, money, total control over you by the authorities, ect.

Yes it would end all wars and complications but remember, every ill in the world is always instigatedby them anyway.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well is it possible to have a NWO that has freedoms, money etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver

And how does that not describe the current state of things for many people in the world? Human nature being what it is, it can be no other way.

I guess it all depends on what you think the "NWO" is, doesn't it? Is it a sinister group of ultra-rich power-brokers, who are just drunk on the power, or do you think it's the Globalism that technology (= communication and transportation) makes inevitable?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
oops double post

[edit on 30-3-2005 by DaVirus]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Well for me I imagine the NWO as the World Cooperation where there is 1 government that rules the world, and where the people of the world is united. Thats why I see alot of advantage in the NWO. Of course the process leading into the NWO will be chaotic but for me the consequences are positive. And so I support the NWO.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Driver
i could spend all night listing the NWO's disadvantages.

Where do you get these ideas? What makes you think it would be anything different than how the US currently is, throughout the world? Cultures would still be unique and divided, why do you think that you would automatically lose all your rights, freedom and money?

There would be no war to threaten people, a standard of living throughout the world, I don't see any disadvantages to it.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I think the bias here is whether you are thinking of a negative NWO or a positive NWO but we can never tell. But sincerely I really think that it is not that bad. But if you really dissagree towards what we positive ones think please inform us why.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Revelations: 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

The NWO is just a means to to an end. To which end you can make up your own mind. This new order will deceive you who do not know wisdom. The anti-christ will come and at the head of this new world order and show you miracles and things to which the human race has not seen since the days of Christ.

The age of technology has arrived and it is only going to get worse. I want you to think about what the Bible says about the mark of the beast.

Revelations: 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Revelations: 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

In the near future the microchip will be implemented. When the NWO says that you need to receive a tattoo or a microchip in your forehead or in your right hand in order to buy or sell you better remember what the Bible said. It said that this would happen. It prophesied before this all happened and when you are bowing to the beast you remember that the prophets in the Book of God told you everything ahead of time so you could make right with Christ.

For all you logic thinking people that don't believe in God. Put this one together. It's common sense. I know that many people will need a firm push into the direction of faith and when the NWO comes you will get that push. If the Book says it's going to happen, then all of a sudden the events it said would happen starts to happen. Well, I don't think I can take your hand and walk you to the conclusion. But after hours of debating with yourself that maybe the Bible really is all Truth maybe you will finally come to Christ and repent of your sins. And you'll remember all those "crazy evangelical christians" that tried to warn you. I don't know if it is the way we talk or what. But for those with logic. Put two and two together. It's going to take time for some of you but many will understand God when death is but a step from your door.

I cannot give you "evidence" but can only point you in the right direction. Your evidence will come in the future. Maybe then you will Believe. It's all about faith right now. Those with faith accept God right away. Those without are doomed to perish.

Matthew 24:23-25

23At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect–if that were possible. 25See, I have told you ahead of time.

Yes He has told you ahead of time. But time is not something many of us have.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
seabtwerk... there's no doubt whatsoever the people running the NWO are gonna give us hell.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Darkmoor

But the thing that puzzles me the most is why does it have to be that way. Why does it have to be bad. Can something or somebody make it good?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

DaVirus
But the thing that puzzles me the most is why does it have to be that way. Why does it have to be bad? Can something or somebody make it good?

If you really want my honest opinion then listen. If not then take everything I say with a grain of salt. It’s as simple as that.
It is my belief that life as a whole is a test. Every little thing that happens is predetermined. What I mean by everything being predetermined is that the events in our lives are predetermined. But you, the individual has a choice whether to take one road or the other. We have Free Will.

We may not like the idea of predetermined events but I believe it to be true. This is just my theory but it is based upon the Bible using logical thinking.

You’ve heard the theme of Good Vs Evil your entire life. This is good and this is evil. Your parents teach you it. You feel that a situation is a good one or a bad one. Everyday you are faced with decisions that you have to make and automatically you know if the decision you made was the right or wrong one. People call it your conscience. That it tells you deep down inside whether or not to make that choice. Well in my opinion that is God himself trying to navigate you through a very tough world.

Now the same went for Lucifer when he was in Heaven. He decided that he wasn’t going to follow God and was jealous of his power. He envied everything about him. Lucifer wanted to be his own god. He wanted people to worship him. So he made the decision to rebel against God. Now Satan is banished to Hell where he will be tortured for all of eternity. While he was in Heaven, however, he had a strong following of angels. These angels were also banished with him.

Revelation 12:9
”The great dragon was hurled down–that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.”

God knew that Satan could still exert control over the people of Earth by tempting them. First, Satan tempted Adam and Eve. These were the first humans God created and they knew no evil. They were to live in utopia in peace with good food to eat. The food came in the form of many trees and Adam and Eve ate from these trees. But there was one tree they could not eat off of, the tree of life.

Genesis 2:9
”And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground-trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.”

He warned Adam and Eve not to eat from it but Eve decided to anyway. Her eyes opened, figuratively, and she knew good and evil and knew she was naked to the world. The Snake who is Satan had tempted her.

Genesis 3:5
”For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

So there you have the choice you can make. Good Vs Evil. This is the way it has been since we were first created and this is the way it will always be. Because of Adam and Eve eating from the tree of knowledge we all know today what good and evil is.

Now that was many ages ago. Since the humans ate from the tree of knowledge it was too late for God to show you that GOOD was the only way. Now humans had a choice. God only wants you to love him and live with him in Heaven. So what does he do?

God allows you to be tempted so that you may be tested. How can he let you into heaven if you have not yet proven yourself to him? Hmm? Life is his way of proving yourself to him. Showing him your faith in him. He has put you into a world filled with evil things. He has allowed Satan himself to tempt you with sin.

But he has also given you a way out. Through his Son, Jesus Christ.
This way will not be easy. Your faith will be tested but as long as you trust in Christ you will Live. You still have to live on Earth for a time to prove to him that you truly do praise his name and trust in his Son. Christ died on the cross for our sins. God sacrificed his only son so that you might have eternal life.

Because sinners may not inhabit the kingdom of God.

Through Christ’s death your sins have been washed away. But you must repent because everyone is a sinner and these sins confront you everyday. The only thing you can do is pray in Christ’s name and ask for forgiveness EVERYDAY.

The NWO is bad. I’ll tell you why. The members of this New World Order wish to exert control over the entire population of the Earth. They will preach peace and safety as I am doing with God. But you will see once they takeover that there will be no safety. There will be no peace.

There will be peace for a long enough time so that you may be deceived. Once they have their government in place then this will change. And when it changes you will have no way of defending against it since you have already supported it and allowed it to come to pass. But this has already been prophesied as well. Many will be deceived by this new world order. The leader of this new world order is the anti-christ or the Beast. He will come and preach his message of salvation and peace to all the nations. That we all might “just get along”. Many will be caught up with his charm and good looks and be taken aback by this new leader with a wonderful message. He is no different that any other politician. They promise you something, then his/her promise never comes to pass or it is something totally different.

You ask if somebody can make it good? How can someone make an organization founded on evil beliefs good? There is no way to make it good but to destroy it completely. The idea of peace on earth and cooperation of all nations is a good one. But this is just a curtain placed over the world to blind everyone so that they may not know what the TRUE purpose of this New World Order is. This has also been foretold and will eventually come to pass.

But this is just a curtain placed over the world to blind everyone so that they may not know what the TRUE purpose of this New World Order is.

The Illuminati control the world. You see their symbols everywhere. They are the all Seeing Eye. Like Big Brother they want you to know they watch every move you make. These illuminati are comprised of rich, powerful families that have existed for hundreds of years. They have had a hand in every major world war and conflict in the past 400 years since their creation.

They have been using the technique of problem, reaction, solution to get the people of the world to accept their belief and become under their control. Right now the problem is Iraq. In the future it will get continually worse. It can only get worse. Countries will be at war and there will be great economic devastation. Many people will die. That is the problem.

The reaction is what the people of Earth want to do about it. They will need a solution. They will be outraged and downtrodden. Poor from economic devastation and weary from fighting in wars. Then will come the anti-christ to bring the message of peace. It is easier to be deceived in times of war than in prosperity. He will use our emotional state to his advantage and he that preaches a good message will deceive many.

The solution would be to bring all the people of the world together in a one-world system. A one world government, religion, and monetary system. So that there would no longer be any more war and no more economic devastation. This is what he will want you to think. But guess who has all the control in this gigantic world government. He does.... and this could easily be changed from a peace loving organization into a TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT.

It would be bad then, huh? Too late to react then? He would have control over the world. Which is what he wants. Remember the only person you can trust is Christ. This man will proclaim himself to be Christ. To be the savior of the world. But then we go back to the quote about how MANY of the people of Earth being deceived. It starts to make sense after awhile and BECOMES LOGICAL that this could very well happen. Now having said that, what do you plan to do about it? And if it “could” happen, then why wouldn’t you get prepared? If it does happen and you’re not prepared, then what? It’s over for you then.

Before many of the judgments in revelations come to pass I believe Christ will come and Rapture his church. What this means is that he will take all those who believe in him now into Heaven, not later. But those that trust in His name NOW. The scientists will throw all kinds of explanations of why all these people just poofed and disappeared. But my friends, it’s not spontaneous human combustion.

So if you have Christ why should you worry? I’ll tell you why, because WE never know when the Rapture will come. We may very well have to go through some hardship. Which sounds LOGICAL seeing as how we need to be tested through our faith.

Revelation 13:9-11
9 He who has an ear, let him hear. 10If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword,
with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.

As a Christian in this evil world you will be persecuted because why? Because we will reject this NWO. Because we know what they are REALLY about. And everyone will cry out at us saying we are rebels and do not wish for peace. But that is far from the Truth. That is exactly what we are fighting for. Peace...but we know we cannot find it here on Earth. That is why we stand up and become boldened when the anti-christ comes at the head of his ‘peace wagon’. That is why we do not ‘hop on’.

There is only one way to receive peace and that is in Heaven with God and our Lord Jesus Christ. That is why we are willing to accept our fates. Should we die by the sword, so be it. Should we go into captivity, so be it. They can take our lives but can never take away our Faith. We are willing to die for our faith because we know it is Truth. That is why when the NWO comes you do not give up your rights for the sake of “peace and safety”.

The NWO is the Trojan Horse with the message of peace. But inside that Trojan Horse are evil men armed with swords and knives ready to burst out and destroy your existence.

But like I say I can’t give any of you unbelievers the evidence that you want. I can only show you prophesy and beat it into your mind so that you recognize that maybe the Bible is on to something. Your evidence will come very soon i’m afraid. Just be open minded please and aware of the NWO’s plot. And read Revelations. That is important.

Romans 8:28
28And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

How can you find out what your purpose is? You must love God and accept all his ways. Follow on Christ’s path and you will find your purpose. No matter your path great or small you must remember that those who work for God work for the greater good.

The biggest advice I can give you is to continue to live in this facade. Continue to go to work and go to school. Continue to make money and buy nice things if this is what you wish.

But just remember that on the eve of 2012 there very well may be a police state taking over the United States. This is all in place all over the world already. Guns have been banned all over the world. We still have the rights over here to own a gun but many are trying to get rid of the 2nd amendment.

Why do we need guns? Because that is the best means to protect ourselves physically in this world. By taking away guns it leaves the general public at the whim of their rulers. Which is what they want.

Continue to live in the facade and act as a “normal”, conforming, individual. But I would start purchasing weapons and firearms. I would prepare first-aid kits and ready yourselves, “just in case”. I would buy some private land or build a small underground base. Nothing fancy but something hidden and stocked with food and supplies enough for the survivors.

The Brilliant Odium gives all the survival information you will need.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Continue to fight the good fight. If you want to talk about any of this just u2u me. Obviously I’m still a new here so I only have 1. But I have something called an email address. I’ve also listed my msn messenger address if you want to add me and talk about this.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The NWO exist and the best part about it is that we let it happen without even knowing it.

Did you ever here the story of Julius Ceasar and his successer Octavian Augustus.

One desired power and the other rejected it.

its stupid debates like this that strenghten their grip on us.

They (NWO) have designed a system in which the more freedom you desire the stronger the choke hold gets.

Read your Constitution and get into Law. There are laws that will blow your minds.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So basically what you're saying is that the NWO is bad for humanity err well if you want freedom.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Haha...yeah basically. If you believed a word I said you would know they were bad. If you didn't it's cool. It's my job to get the word out there. I can't expect anyone to believe me. But for the sake of precaution. As we all are a very cautious and paranoid species, naturally. Buy a gun. Some ammunition would help, too.

My father is armed to the teeth with rifles, shotguns, and handguns. But he wouldn't believe a word I told him. He's just...cautious. It's good to be cautious sometimes. It pays off.

If not to stave off a complete totalitarian takeover but to just protect your family and friends. A gun is useful.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

They (NWO) have designed a system in which the more freedom you desire the stronger the choke hold gets.

FoxStriker... Can you go in to a bit more detail explaining this? And what would ya'll say is the best thing to do during this time?

I was having a discussion about this with my mom, in which i said that if this occurs, and its clear to me that its happening, and im forced to be in their society... (meaning im unable to live on my own in the forest or something. Which i could do quite easily, and enjoy it.) I told my mom there is no doubt in my heart, or mind, that i would die fighting against it. Verbally, until "they shut me up" or physically... If its physically... I guarantee i will manage to squeeze off atleast a few good shots from my 12 guage.

Death is something i fear not. And to die fighting for something i believe so strongly in (freedom)...in my opinion... there would be no better way to go.

I say bring it on. I was born ready.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Thank you Darkmoor for enlighting me
. And so now we know that if the NWO is bad we all need to stop it or escape it either way. But I would rather stop it before it starts.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
[sarcasm]
Hey, if we're to believe Darkmoor and his book...

[waits on shaft of holy light and choral voices..... waits..... hmm. oh well...]

... if we're to believe his book, it's all preordanied, the end of the world is coming and there is nothing that can be done about it. We are just basically puppets playing out the grand script that God was nice enough to give us but forgetful enough to sign. We are meant to live in fear of a God we claim to love and that loves us, although this God seems to have no problem with condeming millions to eternal torment for mistakes that humans make all the time. Or so we're told...

Sure, the NWO is just part of the plan. Why fight it? Just make sure you go to church and donate some money. The Rapture is comin', baby. Better buy your way into heaven now before Jerry Falwell dies and tells God you didn't watch his TV show.

Yeah, you better watch out. They're making a list and checking it twice. Gonna find out who's naughty and ..... oh sorry. I get these fables confused sometimes.........

[/sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a NWO would be great if its run by a board of humans from all over the wold not so good if we are all made slaves by the devil

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
[sarcasm]
Hey, if we're to believe Darkmoor and his book...

[waits on shaft of holy light and choral voices..... waits..... hmm. oh well...]

... if we're to believe his book, it's all preordanied, the end of the world is coming and there is nothing that can be done about it. We are just basically puppets playing out the grand script that God was nice enough to give us but forgetful enough to sign. We are meant to live in fear of a God we claim to love and that loves us, although this God seems to have no problem with condeming millions to eternal torment for mistakes that humans make all the time. Or so we're told...

Sure, the NWO is just part of the plan. Why fight it? Just make sure you go to church and donate some money. The Rapture is comin', baby. Better buy your way into heaven now before Jerry Falwell dies and tells God you didn't watch his TV show.

Yeah, you better watch out. They're making a list and checking it twice. Gonna find out who's naughty and ..... oh sorry. I get these fables confused sometimes.........

[/sarcasm]

I suspected I'd get a reaction out of some of you like this. I won't argue with you although it is my human nature to want to. I just wanted to make a few comments about what you said and I'll leave it at that.

I didn't expect you or anyone else to believe me. That is totally fine. We are all able to make our own decisions. Although instead of seriously debating some of the points I made you just jumped into a sarcastic barrage of comments that make no sense whatsoever. If you would like to talk about some of these insecurities you have about christians then i'd be happy to speak to you.

I can see where you stand right now and understand how you feel. The sarcasm and everything. My father is the same way with me. And I was the same way with people like that before I understood it all.

You should have read my entire post though. Although, I did say you should make up your own mind and either take what I say for a grain of salt or put everything together logically, I felt it was a bit premature, to attack me and my beliefs right away.

For the record, I don't go to a regular church. I choose to study the Bible at home. And I also don't like Jerry Falwell. There are many Christians who would sensationalize what is about to happen. I try not to be one of them, however, at times I can come off as such.

Some parting advice. You can choose to reject God and everything you believe he stands for this reason or that. But when things start happening that defy comprehension I have a feeling you will choose the right side. Yuck it up now behind your computer screen but it won't be very funny soon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join