It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GP’s don’t treat or give advice for burns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
Don't expose the skin to sunlight if you've used that product! It is phototoxic because of the bergamot in it. It could result in blisters. Bergamot in and of itself is a terrific anti-viral, antibacterial etc and can be used to treat shingles for example. It doesn't say on the jar how much Bergamot is in it but it also doesn't say it is FCF bergamot which means Furocoumarin-free or bergaptene free, in other words the light reactive component has been removed.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Sorry I was worked up and felt your frustration, I let my political bone take a lead and should not have though it is indeed a political issue that the general public need's to remember the next time they go to the voting booth.

And sorry for my mistyping made reading my own post the following day difficult.

posted on Feb, 26 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Don't expose the skin to sunlight if you've used that product! It is phototoxic because of the bergamot in it.

Thank you -- that's good to know. I'm not planning on using this particular product myself, just commenting on it because the OP had it on hand and linked to it. But I use other bergamot products, so the info is greatly appreciated!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join