It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was visited by the Bride from the last page of the book of Revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   
On September 7th, 2013 at around 3 AM I woke up in my parent's sun room. I was visiting on a Friday night for the weekend and sleeping on a couch. When I woke there was a loud buzzing noise coming from the electric utility lines on poles just outside the house in Union, Ohio on Rebecca Circle. Out the window of the sun room in the back of the house there was a tree line about 15 feet wide and then a corn field. I saw a wavy figure of white light about 6 feet tall standing about 10 feet into the corn field, slightly off to the right. I quickly put on my glasses. The light was still blurry but started to move towards me and formed into the shape of a human being. Still completely composed of white light but with clothing also composed of white light. The man walked towards me at an angle into the tree line and stopped and stood for a moment. Then turned to his left and walked off to my right. Behind him were more people composed of white light. Including children. They walked up just like the first man in groups of 2 and 3. In total over a dozen beings. They all repeated what the first man had done. Finally, the last group was a man about 6'4" and slender in a suit and a woman about 5'4" in a wedding dress and vail. The walked up linked arm and arm. I took notice of her wide hips. I then heard a voice telepathicly. "Grab the Holy Grail and come outside." I spent the next 20 minutes or so searching the kitchen and dining room for a cup that could be the Grail. I eventually decided it was my dogs. Father and daughter shi tzu mix. I took off their collars and removed all my clothes and glasses. I carried them outside and into the cornfield walking in a straight line 30 yards into the field before I heard a voice telepathicly say "Stop." Then "Look up." There was a flashing white star-like light straight above me like a strobe light. Nothing else happened so I went back inside. I am a man and was almost 30 at the time. I've never been engaged or married.

Prior to this visitation, I had three golden orbs fly over me on April 16th, 2013 at 3:10 AM. I was at work at the time in Clifton, Ohio. The three orbs spiraled down out of the sky at a 30 degree angle from the south and headed north. I thought they were warheads about to strike downtown Cincinnati but they leveled out at about 400 feet. One flew in a circle tightly around another before the three formed a triangle. They flew over completely silent. Their make-up looked like pure energy.

Now that the Bride has visited, is the end of the World near?

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: The2ndComing83

The Bride in Revelation refers to the Christians.

edit on 16-2-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

What made you equate this with the bride of the Lamb?

Revelation 21:2 and 21:9-10 clearly says the bride is the Holy City, the New Jerusalem.

edit on 16/2/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The bride of Christ is the church
www.christianity.com... › wiki › church › the-church-is-the-bride-of-christ.html
The Bride of Christ is a prominent symbol and metaphor used in Scripture to describe God's relationship with his beloved bride, the church. Portrayed as the bridegroom in this relationship, God reveals Himself to be faithful, loving, and committed to a covenant union with his church, comprised of all who believe in Jesus Christ and have accepted His atoning grace and gift of salvation.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26357184]The2ndComing83[/post

Is it possible that the buzzing from electrical utilities was an indicator of emf radiation ? If so, that stuff has been known to give people some pretty wild hallucinations.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I tend to agree with you, as it is a rationally consistent interpretation and hangs quite well into other verses, but that wording is not exactly what is used in the scripture there.

I tend to be wary of possibly 'adding to' or 'taking away'.

I also believe that the figurative 'this stands for that' language that people assume for prophecy is not valid. In most examples of prophecies that have come to pass, the explicit wording used carries more than metaphoric reinterpretation.

For instance prophecies that the last of the Jewish royalty, King Zedekiah, was given, that said he would be taken to Babylon and die there, but would never see it, were exact.

Zedekiah took it to mean that the prophecies countered each other, however, what actually transpired was that Zedekiah was taken captive and blinded by the Babylonians (after watching his sons being executed), and then he was taken to Babylon, blind, and was executed there. This is a clear example of how we must take such prophecy very literally if it is to do us any good

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

Yeah, No, you see if it happens to devout Christians, there is only one explanation.

He's actually lucky, if he wasn't, that same incidence would easily be associated with demonic interference.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
On face value, it sounds like an alien abduction story that started out as a 'ghost' story. Maybe the energy from the UFO helped materialize some old spiritual wedding situation, then you got abducted. Of course I'm just joking good naturedly, but I am just not seeing any reason to leap to Revelation even if this was 100% experienced.

That said, there are plenty of other reasons to possibly connect things mentioned in religions to what is happening now.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Well I was about to say my take on the matter, and my phone glitched and deleted the post, effectively rendering my phone inoperable for a few minutes. Hell, man, maybe you're right. It actually started typing a bunch before I shut it down. That's never happened before on this phone. Coincidence? Probably. Strange? Certainly.
edit on 17-2-2022 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
You were asleep and your senses focused on the electrical wavelength; and then synchronized with it in a sort of trance in that trance like state you performed some actions...

My guess is you became at one with the lighting perhaps three light bulbs and a string of their reflections appearing as people as your shadow or ethereal self made a reflection like an OBE.

Unfortunately waking and dream blended and those two being entwined what actually occurred and what you think occured are two different things making it a blur in reality.

Trying to make sense of it is like running and jumping and walking all over hot coals... in other words it isn't leading you anywhere other than deeper and deeper into subconsciously picking flowers from here and there trying to make sense of what occured.

Experienced meditators know to let that kind of thing go and not grasp after it as it is now dead gone a "corpse" that there are newer and better experiences that can arise from more practice.

I've meditated in many many numerous ways about as many as I have ever heard of or read about... the electrical one is common and easy flowing along like a lightning bolt what stops it? When one hits the ground(falling sensation in dreams) meditating on a circle of dirt will prevent that where when one hits the "dirt" they(experienced meditators) either spread out or start swimming(what Tibetans practice with their bowing; standing to the knees then belly arms from the front back to their sides then up to the knees and standing again over and over) So they basically after hitting the dirt they swim through it like a frog in water.

Some people refer to such a thing as "flow" when they are meditating... but it is used more in the altered state of mind "community" where they've dulled their senses and use some mind altering substance as a jump start into a quasi meditative state instead of learning to get there without that crutch(slow learners).

The divide the two schools of Buddhism have had(masters of meditation) the one branch says no to the altered state of conscious path or polluting the senses as it leads to delusion and not freedom, and the other says how is it not also path? Obviously, it is in the harm that others perceive one or the other to be instead of a co-operating cause or one seeking liberation and freedom.

Integration is all you have been trying to have or basically make sense of the experience.

At the end of the day it's sleep at the beginning of the day it's waking up and the time both occur is relative and variable for countless forms of life... hitting a wall is like flowing through all what one perceives as germs then the giant wall of death and corpses from having sprayed it earlier with who knows what. A white vinegar and water mixture has long been suggested as the only cleaner needed on the industrial kitchen and bathroom level and yet people choose other options for there and at home instead... then wonder how someone got cancer? Well they were in that chemical wall of death flowing all over their homes where they used those industrial products etc. either knowingly or not.

I suppose that's enough from me for yourself OP and others to consider. With practice that "wall" becomes nothing even if it is in an atomic blast site with continuing practice.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
perhaps the bride and others you visualized were just actors from a different dimension bideing time in their 'Green Room' before their performance was scheduled

the overwhelmed power grid opened a portal/wormhole to their reality & you-were-there

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thanks for the reply. I like your explanation! I've heard before that Pleiadians are composed of white light.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The walked up linked arm and arm. I took notice of her wide hips. I then heard a voice telepathicly. "Grab the Holy Grail and come outside." I spent the next 20 minutes or so searching the kitchen and dining room for a cup that could be the Grail.

What kind of cup from your kitchen could be mistaken for the Holy Grail. It must have been really nice!!
edit on 17-2-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I agree! The movie Angels and Demons tells us that the Holy Grail is a woman.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Well....Having looked at the prophesies of the bible it does appear that there was supposed to be 4 messiahs. 3 have come and gone. Jesus Christ, one of the branches of Zechariah, and Elijah the prophet. That leaves one of the branches of Zechariah to go.

Said branch is predicted to rebuild a temple in Jerusalem and be a king in the day of Jezreel/1000 year reign of the saints. And have the powers of Jesus Christ available to him as well be one of the witnesses of Revelation.

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Wow, thanks for the post!

posted on Feb, 18 2022 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Sadly many Christians want an experience with God very badly, and interpret events with that in mind. If you are dealing with God, you will know it. Dreams and feelings are usually just that, dreams and feelings.

You are quite right, people see and believe what they want. UFO’s, Demons, Bigfoot, you name it. Is what they see real? I don’t know maybe yes maybe no. But if someone believes they had an experience, you will never change their mind about it.

Reminds me of a series of abductions I read about a while ago. I’ll make it short. Gent is having regular abductions. Medical experiments etc. he sets up cameras and microphones. He has an experience and checks the recordings. 8 hours of himself sleeping and snoring. His conclusion? Obviously the aliens messed with the tapes to remain hidden.

We see what we want to see, and if we see it, it must be real.

posted on Feb, 20 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Topcraft

I posted this under Prophecies and Predictions. Someone from ATS moved it to Dreams. It wasn't a dream that I had. I had a visitation. Twice.

new topics

top topics

join