It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blocked plane? on flightradar24

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

That's OE-HVV. It's an Austrian registered Bombardier (not Bombarder) Challenger 350. It's a 10 passenger business jet operated by JC Flight OU for Central Jets. It's operated as a charter "airline" that lets anyone book the aircraft to fly wherever they want to go. It's currently descending into Slovakia.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Spacespider
Origin is from Nellis AFB. Maybe a test flight of sorts?

My fun take: Someone into DCS got brave and lent a jet.

Add: did it just crash into that mountain range after flying straight for a long time? Altitude says +8000 feet and topography says mountains are lower but it does not move anymore. I guess it shows the last transponder ping?

Add2: The diagrams shows a sharp pickup in speed and lowering in altitude just at that point.

It flew into the Ultra Top Secret base called the 'Eagles Warren'

JK..... maybe.
edit on 16-2-2022 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Oh Noes! It's a passenger jet. But you saw "Bomber".

You fail.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Actually you fail more.

Even though it is a Canadian company the word "bombardier" actually describes a person responsible for dropping bombs from an airplane.

edit on 16.2.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: more, not too.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Except in this case, it’s Bombardie-ay, not bombardier. Same spelling, different pronunciation.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I love this place.

posted on Feb, 16 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I read there is going to be a meeting with World leaders tomorrow.

I thought I read in Germany.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Some of the fun things you'll see on trackers. This F-35 out of Luke is using MLAT instead of ADS-B. According to the tracker, it left Luke, went to Japan at less than 6,000 feet the entire way, came back at north of 20,00 feet, went to the Goldwater Bombing Range, which is about a five minute flight south of Luke, jumped around over the range, including down to Tucson, and finally started showing 7700 on the transponder, which is an in flight emergency, but stayed over the range.

posted on Feb, 17 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

My families jet has taken some pretty intresting people over the past few years and one time one of them had secret service with them and we were listed in a not normal way.

io just figured it so people do show up at the airport if celbs or politician are flying around

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join