It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not much to say here but this makes common sense

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:24 AM
link   
In Russia, if you are vaccinated , one gets a QR code. But this is the cool part, if you are not vaccinated and get Covid 19 and recover, you qualify for the QR code also. Its just the way it is over there. It gives access to shops, museums, trading halls, to public places.
I know its still wrong, but that is how it is . No anti vaxers there either.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

No anti vaxers there either.

You have a source for that? Because I know some Russians who are outspoken against the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Getting the virus and recovering from it gives you immunity, immunity that lasts much longer than the vaccine does. So far they say one year of decent immunity from getting the virus. Yes, some people with higher risks need the vaccine, I will not argue that because it is true. But the vast majority of kids...no, their risk of death or hospitalization remains low. Some kids at higher risk...they probably will benefit from the vaccine, but why force or intimidate people into taking a shot when the shot has almost as much risk or more of causing problems than the disease.

A lot of times preventive meds people go on cause more harm than good, the side effects can be worse than the disease they are treating. Eating less highly prepared food can fix metabolic issues that make diseases much worse. You do not have to start eating super foods either, just balance the diet and use moderation. Food addiction is a problem, some of the comfort foods cause metabolic changes that can take weeks to months for the enzymes to detox the chemistry to go down to normal and normalize mood. A lop sided healthy toted diet can also cause this to happen. If something makes you feel too good immediately, it is either elating you or it is reducing the immune system improperly. Learning to regulate this stuff is not easy, especially since people's metabolism varies so much. Sweets give me a high when I eat them because I hardly eat them anymore, they are a rare treat that adjust my mood and make me high a little. I have discovered ways for myself, yet what I do doesn't even work for my brother, his genetic profile is different.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
Putin didn't force vaccines on his people it's a well known fact.

He said and I quote. "Mandates on vaccines is counter productive, people will see they need the vaccine and make that choice themselves."

So despite people being against the vaccine there was no crime punishment or discrimination against the unvaxed in Russia.

www.cnbc.com... ovid-vaccines-wont-be-compulsory-putin-says-amid-skepticism.html

no fines or punishment

Whatever reason top link isn't connecting despite it being to the page.. you will just have to Google it. They were the only major power that did not force people to vaccinate. (A few small countries did the same)
edit on 12-2-2022 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I don't see how that is a better option.

I am anti mandate, not anti vaccine. So a mandate dressed in sheep's clothing, is still a mandate.

Strictly my own humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackArrow

Your first link says "page not found", and the second link has a paywall. What is the date for the article on the second link?

When I do a search, I am seeing that some regions of Russia have mandates for certain professions and old people. Those articles are dated for November and December of 2021. Things may have changed again since omicron turned out to be less serious than the previous variants.
edit on 12 2 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
…………... No anti vaxers there either.

In Russia, the vaccination rate is only about 50%—one of the lowest in any major country. There must be a few anti-vaxxers.

covid19.healthdata.org...

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
the virus was created to administer the vaccine.

join