It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update - HONKENING Our Way to Freedom. The Saga Continues. Its GROWENING.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hello ATS Freedom Lovers,

I'll start with the MSM and government BS. Everythng the MSM is claiming about wood and gas and children is a very limited set of circumstances for publicity sake, with their pet CTV reporter following the police around to get it on camera. There have been zero seizures of ANYTHING at the main protest that I'm aware of.

The place was FILLED with families from Grandpa and Grandma, right down to grand baby. It seems like the more the police and government try to deter people from going, the more that the people show up X10. They have bouncy castles already, now I'm waiting for a cotton candy machine.

There are now booths with free food (several), there are people selling souveniers and flags and signs. There is a coffee shop with free coffee. They even have PortaPotties now.

Last night as I was leaving the main protest there was an incident down the Hill where the cops were trying to force a trucker to move. Everyone started shouting 'Hold the Line' and then starting singing 'Oh Canada', the cops left in disgrace as they finished the last line 'o Canada We Stand On Guard For Thee'. Sure did.

I was not allowed to park in the parking spot that I paid for, for the week. The cops now have it blocked off and told me tough F'n luck. God Bless Them.

There is a lot of disinfo in the MSM claiming this or claiming that. It's all BS. There has been ZERO police interference at the main protest in front of Parliament Hill. They try to pick on people when they're away from the main protest, so you gotta be on your toes.

Concerning funds, our government has court orders trying to stop donations. They may succeed in stopping that on the big platforms. People have been giving CASH since the beginning. I wouldn't hesitate to guess that they've received a few million in cash. So, no biggie.

----------------

Tonight I have a video that was recorded today at around 5pm. I'm following the cops like I always do and one of them points out a five dollar bill laying on the ground. So I pick it up and go donate it to the free coffee people.

Note the families, children, different cultures and races, abundant supplies, and most of all LOVE & PEACE.

And.........HOOOOOOONKENING is back!!!

Enjoy:

----------------

As you can see, there is no one being arrested , there is nothing being confiscated (other than isolated incidents), it is only growing, that's the reality they don't want people to see.

There are now trucks going down the road as far as you can see, and when I was leaving they were backed up for 2 miles down the highway, on their way in. Looks so good.

We've gained TONS of ground in the past week. The movement grows and the people gain courage. Around the world people are following suit. Politicians are peeing down their own legs and pretending it's just rain. We've already won, but the battle rages on in the hearts and minds of the world.

--------

--------

God Bless Canada.

God Bless the Freedom Fighters in this world.

Take Care.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Things look more peaceful where you are than at the bridges linking Canada to the USA.

There are some entries at the below webpage from those who are defying the judge's order to disperse.

Staying Put: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Things look more peaceful where you are than at the bridges linking Canada to the USA.

There are some entries at the below webpage from those who are defying the judge's order to disperse.

Staying Put: www.foxnews.com...

I haven't had much time to read up on this one, other than a few videos and such.

Has the US said anything yet?

They must be putting the pressure on Trudeau for sure.

You'd think if they were actually breaking laws, the cops would just arrest them, Those flyers are like creepy wartime propaganda drops. WTF?

Not sure how that one's gonna go. Hold the line, pay the fine? lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thanks for boots on the ground keeping us posted myke.

a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Feb, 11 2022 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is the hill we take our stand or fall
A battle we didn't choose
but is upon us.

edit on amSaturdaySaturday21200000002am2 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Came across some points in The Daily Mail about the border blockades...

Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau spoke directly on Friday regarding the Freedom Convoy blockades at the border, which began on Monday

'President Biden and I both agreed that...these blockades cannot continue,' said Trudeau
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said that Trudeau had promised 'quick action'

Trudeau said that the use of military force was a last resort but that 'everything is on the table'

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:03 AM
link   

I'm getting kind of a festival feeling watching your videos. Thanks for the update.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

democrats are scheming to get U.S. courts involved, in a district they control.

Strongly advise getting the GiveSendGo funds out of the country ASAP.

As in right the F now.

Please pass this urgent warning on until it reaches the right people.

This is an actual warning, not a theory.

The legal situation changed in the U.S. tonight and it is no longer safe for your funds.

ALSO - Since democrats failed to get even one of their corrupt judges to sign their emergency order today, I predict a high potential for false flag operations before Monday in the Windsor bridge area (maybe the tunnel, maybe on Sunday afternoon?)

I strongly advise abandoning the Windsor bridge portion of the protest until folks on site can ensure the authenticity of EVERYONE on site there. Not everyone is with you, some are agency.

Not kidding. Not guessing. There are traitors disguised as protesters in the Windsor bridge area right now.

The Windsor bridge is the only viable path for democrats to get the emergency order they want in the U.S.

Might be smarter to just abandon it until you get your funds.

Stay safe.

Stay smart.

Stay demonstrably peaceful.

Someone violated his or her oath to bring you this warning, at great personal risk.

Thank you for being honorable in the face of dishonest treasonous tyrants.

You aren't alone.

edit on 12-2-2022 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Thank you for the update.

Just a little constructive light hearted criticism my friend. You should have included some examples how it's not done though. Peaceful fires and such.

Canadian Truckers are showing the world how it's done. For Germany I heard good things too in the making. Probably because what the Canadians did. This is like a snowball splitting up and each one get's bigger gaining mass and speed.

First time in two years I can see the sky shining through. Don't stop this peaceful protest, I can not pull of stunts like that but I will keep protesting peaceful with others on this side of the globe. The feedback has been good from the beginning, just more need to stand up and stop giving us thumbs up from their cars driving by. Get out and join.

Next Monday Walk will come. They call us NAZI because we bear torches but we distance us daily from them. It's about visibility, fire can be seen at night for long distances. It's quiet a picture to look at. It has nothing to do with violence or threatening arson. These are even torches that self extinguish if you drop them or hold them wrong.

But that's the left driven media, what can you do?

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 12:42 AM
link   

For your viewing pleasure

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

democrats are scheming to get U.S. courts involved, in a district they control.

Strongly advise getting the GiveSendGo funds out of the country ASAP.

As in right the F now.

Please pass this urgent warning on until it reaches the right people.

This is an actual warning, not a theory.

The legal situation changed in the U.S. tonight and it is no longer safe for your funds.

ALSO - Since democrats failed to get even one of their corrupt judges to sign their emergency order today, I predict a high potential for false flag operations before Monday in the Windsor bridge area (maybe the tunnel, maybe on Sunday afternoon?)

I strongly advise abandoning the Windsor bridge portion of the protest until folks on site can ensure the authenticity of EVERYONE on site there. Not everyone is with you, some are agency.

Not kidding. Not guessing. There are traitors disguised as protesters in the Windsor bridge area right now.

The Windsor bridge is the only viable path for democrats to get the emergency order they want in the U.S.

Might be smarter to just abandon it until you get your funds.

Stay safe.

Stay smart.

Stay demonstrably peaceful.

Someone violated his or her oath to bring you this warning, at great personal risk.

Thank you for being honorable in the face of dishonest treasonous tyrants.

You aren't alone.

i hope this does spread to the right people….I hope they are organized and vigilant…….seriously, because regardless the authenticity of this info………..the likely hood of a false flag and the fact that there are provocateur agents who are planning and receiving orders……….i just pray the people can be in a position to expose the traitors and respond in a constructive way.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I am guessing about the FF, based on the emergency order request being denied due to insufficient disruption and democrat's strong desire to get the order after banks closed today and before they reopen, and that the agency is obviously there based on the details democrats provided to a judge in that effort.

The 'leak' is only regarding the democrat effort to obtain an emergency order on Friday night, and that it was not initially granted.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Well, I guess it's time for a little disclosure on my part.

For the last couple of months, a friend has been staying with us in the spare room. He's not an ex-trucker like me... he is an active flatbedder (or was until his former 'boss' tried to screw him over; what else is new?). He owns his own truck, but right now it's in the shop for repairs. Long story, but I had to help him retrieve it.

Anyway... it's taking longer than anyone thought to get the part in for his truck. I can only assume at this point it was coming from Canada and is sitting somewhere on Ambassador. He's been keeping up with the goings on, and he is adamant... if his truck is fixed in time, he will join the protest here. Cops be damned. He doesn't blame the truckers for the late part... he supports them in spite of the issues they are causing in his life. He is in full support of the Canadians, and wants the same thing in Washington DC.

I know of no one, and I mean no one, who does not support you guys here. OK, OK, Alabama is a very conservative state, I know, and this is one of the more conservative counties, but still... there is absolutely zero sympathy for the Canadian government.

You're not home free yet; the media here is dead set against you. Biden and his cronies are dead set against you. But the bulk of the people are behind you 100%. Hold that line... it's liable to get much harder before the light at the end of the tunnel shows up.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

For each of the past 5 days, Trudeau has said, "This _______cannot continue".

If he wants to stop it, just give in to the demands of the transportation workers and their supporters.

Canada ranks #90 in the world, in terms of the number of Covid-19 deaths per million citizens. Covid-19 was never even close to being the #1 killer of Canadian citizens in any given week since Jan 2020.

Source: www.worldometers.info...
edit on 2/12/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

For your viewing pleasure

Hey it really is a " Clown World " .

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

And when/if Canada falls when is it America's turn?
it's time for us to unite.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Unity is not enough.

It's time to stand up.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
Different part of the world, same problem. Some parts for cars and sure trucks are very hard to get for a while now. Through the bench, all sectors you can imagine about cars, electronics, bearings, tubing of all sorts and materials, a myriad of small parts not available.

It's like trying to buy a ticket for the last ACDC concert. Honing stones / diamonds, when I see they are available I buy them even though I don't need them now just because I know, you could not get them the last six months. Not talking these DIY honing stones for the drill, I talk about those for honing V8 crankshaft tunnels and similar that you need to move with a little crane. They need a few of those.

And I am not the only one, shops I work with and myself have extra email addresses for part of manufacture request. It's horrible currently. When something breaks that is not available you either try to fix it or slaughter out old parts from the scrap yard, refurbish them.

It has a good side though, everyone is learning a lot.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: all2human

Unity is not enough.

It's time to stand up.

TheRedneck

Yes.

Firmly, but peacefully.

posted on Feb, 12 2022 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsdogood

Firmly, peaceably as is possible whenever possible, but whatever the cost, stand up.

Canada is standing up.

TheRedneck

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join