It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BUSH DECLARES WAR in edited footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
wtf??? luks like a VERY! gud editing.....just watch the footage all the way through

Bush at State of the union - the REAL footage

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wait...How did they edit a live feed? I watched it live, and while I thought he pretty much declared war on Iran, he didn't come flat out and say so.

EDIT: For that matter, how did they edit EVERY video that was made of it? There was more than just a state controlled camera filming him make the address.

[edit on 3-30-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
doubt ya gunna get many replies , because its a 14 mb download.
many still use 56 dial up.

edit .....typos

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

JAK

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Vid is already posted here.

Note the address media.ebaumsworld.com...

Jack

[edit on 30/3/05 by JAK]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
wtf??? luks like a VERY! gud editing.....just watch the footage all the way through

Bush at State of the union - the REAL footage

You've got to be kidding. The editing is actually fairly crappy. The voice levels change and some of the cuts are kind of rough. Also some of the sentences don't make sense.

I guess maybe you aren't a native English speaker and didn't pick up the intonation differences (which is totally fine - I have the utmost respect for those who learn my native language).

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Marid Audran]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
hee! a wel a thort twaz gud but each 2 his own! u r rite bout the pitch changing!

also did ya notice the bit wer it sed "we need three hydrogen powered doctors"! lol

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Note the address media.ebaumsworld.com...

Recognize this site?

I do, it's the same one trying to claim the Sci-Fi Channel UFO footage (an ad for a planned series) is actual footage. That right there says something....

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Cant comment. Its still downloading

im on a 56 dial up still

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
You've got to be kidding. The editing is actually fairly crappy. The voice levels change and some of the cuts are kind of rough. Also some of the sentences don't make sense.
[edit on 30-3-2005 by Marid Audran]

I guess that seals it. It cant be edited, this just describes the way Bush speaks in general.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
hee! a wel a thort twaz gud but each 2 his own! u r rite bout the pitch changing!

also did ya notice the bit wer it sed "we need three hydrogen powered doctors"! lol

So this is a joke. You knowingly posted a joke... in the War on Terror forum?

[edit on 30-3-2005 by RANT]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Ebaumsworld is mostly a comedy site. Funny videos, funny animation, funny this, funny that.... No where on the site does it say to take anything on it seriously.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The editing on this video was pretty good. I like it when he says something outrageous and everyone stands up and applauds. Quite funny.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And it was also posted here over a month ago. Doesn't it seem strange that something funny would be posted in the Jokes, Puns, and Pranks forum? :bnghd:

top topics

join