It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsupressing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Ok I dont know if anything like this has been posted before. I did do a search but I couldnt find anything.

I was thinking the other day, with implants becoming more advanced now, do you think that it wil be possible for these implants to give us some form of physic ability...

It owuld be interesting if they could, but what would they be able to do ? How far abilities would be able to manifest ?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by racos
I was thinking the other day, with implants becoming more advanced now, do you think that it wil be possible for these implants to give us some form of physic ability...

It owuld be interesting if they could, but what would they be able to do ? How far abilities would be able to manifest ?

How would you manage that one? You can't just give abilities, there needs to be an actual connection.

It's possible, I guess, to implant a human with a chip, to effectively create a digital central nervous system (DCNS) which can be used to better control our bodies and functions, and eventually replace the CNS. This could be used, in theory, like a psychic ability, in that we would 'call' one another with our minds.

new topics

join