It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians may see less food in grocery stores, but experts say no need to panic, Supply Chain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
You have some "experts" claiming no need to to panic if you might see some less food in grocery stores, the impact of the vaccine mandates according to the "Experts"? it may vary.

In the article they make no mention of inflation because it would be politically bad for Trudeau nor mention of the Carbon taxes how they are impacting the food prices and the farmers.

but according to one of the expert dont worry the shortages will be temporary.
I honestly longer believe anything what a "expert" says anymore. They are just trying to save image of the Trudeau admin and its polices.

Canadians may see less food in grocery stores, but experts say no need to panic

The lying Star just two weeks claimed that the supply chain issue was already being resolved at least according to a single expert from Metro.

Now you have Toronto Star flip flopping on the issue of Supply Chain. According to the Star now? some items might not come back. But the trucker mandates will make it even worse.

According to one user on twitter prior to the vax mandate of truck-driving jobs had gone unfilled were at 22,990. This is kind of bad news if you are a Liberal supporter, voter of JT or whichever MP in Canada.

dont be angry at the truckers blame the Justin Trudeau admin.

Is the supply chain broken for good? Experts warn grocery stores may be missing food items for years

The stressors facing our global supply chain are part of a years-long shift that began before the pandemic and that experts say threaten to outlast it.

Twitter Tweet Source

Since Ottawa’s vaccine mandate for drivers went into effect in Jan. as many as 26,000 #truckers have been kept from delivering goods across the #Canada-#US border! Prior to the vax mandate the # of truck-driving jobs going unfilled were at 22,990.

But according to Justin Trudeau one of his fantasies is that the solution for the supply chain workforce is through by vacation? how is that a soultion? when the mandates will be hurting the staff shortages list of truckers that might be interested?

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I don't think the Media should be allowed to use the word "expert" unless that entity or group has been accurate in what they've said over time.

There are now very few "experts", and that number continues to shrink.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Supply chain disruption is part of the plan. Then add in Hyperinflation. Failing health services. Closet Nazis blaming the unvaxed. It will be fun dodging the bullets. Add in some snowstorms and a Share market collapse tomorrow will be interesting. All by Government decree I think we all get it by now.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:15 AM
link   

People aren't buying the crap products anymore with fetal tissue and God knows what else they can cram into the food chain. Knowing this, will be easy for folks to see products that were there before, now gone because No one wants to buy them. I see this as a good thing. People eat way too much, and most of it full of crap gmo's pesticides etc. Simple Is Better.

edit on 7-2-2022 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I wouldn't too much about food production. Seems to be stable . Prices increases are everywhere these days. These cream filled buns were 5 for 100 yen, today, 4 for 129 yen. We just have to get used it.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Well, I see Canada is in the process of playing CYA.

This is what happens when the truckers have had enough. This is what happens when, in addition to harsh working conditions, poor treatment, unofficial police attacks, and declining income, the government decides to implement what truckers consider a mandated health hazard as well. Freight stops moving.

Every city in Canada, every city across the globe, relies on truckers for everything that they make, sell, or have. It all comes from the rural areas: farms, mines, sawmills, etc. Nothing comes into existence from a city alone... at least nothing concrete. One could make the argument for things like anger, inhumanity, or corruption I suppose, but those things don't sit on store shelves.

It's obvious to me that Canada is trying to get ahead of the coming panic over a lack of... everything. Food is just the tip of the iceberg; most cities have no more than a 3-day supply of some products. Anything fresh, produce, milk, eggs, etc., has to be shipped regularly. That's the definition of fresh. That means they have to travel on some sort of vehicle, and the most efficient vehicle for hauling these things is... the semi truck!

Later on, you'll start to see other shortages. Fuel will be next. Then comes machinery and raw materials. That's work availability... hard to make or do anything without the stuff required to make or do it. No work = no money to spend on things that aren't available. Oh, and better hope that electric grid stays running... transformers and other equipment comes in on... trucks!

Building materials will disappear too. Housing is going to get really expensive if the truckers stay protesting! Expensive as in, better hope you don't wind up sharing a house smaller than your present one with three other families.

The package delivery systems will be affected last. The larger companies that deliver packages don't operate like the average trucking company... their drivers get preferential treatment at terminals and are paid by the hour instead of the mile. They are also home quite regularly. So they will be willing to put up with more to keep those cushy jobs. Of course, it's going to be hard to buy fresh anything from mail-order, so everyone better get used to eating survival food.

I support the Freedom Convoy completely, but I have to admit that it is kinda funny for me to look at what's happening and see the mental gymnastics and politics spinning around at 10,000,000,000 RPMs!

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Sure is suspicious that the protest is run by truckers.
...the ones running the supply chain they want interrupted.
Awfully convenient problem.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Police stealing gasoline from Truckers.Dirty Deeds done dirt cheap. Maximum Overdrive comes to mind.

link

link#2

More video and photos caught on film.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Police stealing gasoline from Truckers

I heard they tried to prevent them. By stealing gasoline from the truckers

There are still some who are sleeping and on YT arent understanding what freedoms are being lost, its a shame that some who believe the mainstream news media haven't yet woken up.

They will eventually.

Mass complying like a good boy/girl good citizen wont make the polticans drop the mandates,, passports, the vaxed are getting infected.

edit on 7-2-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: anonentity

Sure is suspicious that the protest is run by truckers.
...the ones running the supply chain they want interrupted.
Awfully convenient problem.

The supply chain was already interrupted before the mandates. The mandates will make it worse even if they push the truckers to get vaxed three, four times.

Its worse if they get infected that can put a stain.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I haven't seen any supply shortages here in Ontario. Shelves are stocked and there were some good sales when I went shopping yesterday.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I want to add a line of fruit trees and some grape trellises this spring. Apples, pairs, and peaches, along with some grapes suitable for eating fresh, jellied, or for wine making.

I will be growing kitchen herbs and spices primarily in the garden along with tobacco this year. Currently I'm maple tapping.

Not that this helps right now, but if this trend continues, it will.
edit on 7-2-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
this will give the leftists cause to blame the truckers in Canada for all the supply problems
in North America, all year

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The nazi political crap in Canada already are blaming the US for supporting the Canadian truckers they are asking US truckers to stay in the US, it soo hilarious, they are accusing US of interfering on the politics of another country.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

The far leftists and "Antifa" should be blaming no one but their political leaders, polticans who would be prolonging this. For Antifa to be on the same side as the govt on the mandates, passports is comical.

"Antifa" had lost all senses on what anti fascist actually means.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Antifa are useful idiots pay by globalist to be terrorist, we are in very much danger these days this groups whenever they are found should be treated for what they are TERRORIST, defend yourself people.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

If you look at it from afar from the point of view of the reset. Everything will be ready when people are on the brink of starving, if you have to accept conditions to feed your children, they will be accepted without question, simply because there is no other choice. The fact that the truckers are protesting is all part of the plan, of course, they will protest, and now those bad truckers are causing the shortages, so we will have to tighten things up.

posted on Feb, 7 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   
When we went to two stores today, most of the noodles I use for soups were missing, is it that people have finally discovered that homemade soup works great for the Covid?....

Naw, probably just that the superbowl is on Sunday. People will be making lots of noodle dishes. Lots of whole chickens finally, but the legs and wings are out in the stores too, much of the other frozen buffalo wings and other stuff like that were getting low too.
edit on 7-2-2022 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join