It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations & The Sincerest Thanks Your Majesty

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Who's who here?

ETA

DB v AM and you as Ref?

edit on 5/2/22 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow, stepped out to get groceries....

👀

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Actually "Family Tree" By Megadeth would be more appropriate for Prince Andrew.

edit on 5-2-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granitebones
Tomorrow marks the seventieth anniversary of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth's ascension to the throne of The U.K. and its Commonwealth. Princess Elisabeth was not in line for the crown and could have declined becoming monarch, and it is great testament to her sense of duty that she took the throne.
Seventy years of unflinching dignified service deserves the Platinum Jubilee celebrations that will be taking place this year, much of which will take place on a special extra bank holiday.

Thank you Ma'am and God bless you

Hum why would anyone take the job of having tea parties and walking the garden and sometimes parading through the admiring crowds in a carriage? Maybe this?

Sandringham House and Balmoral Castle are privately owned by the Queen. Forbes magazine estimated the Queen's net worth at around $500 million (about £325 million) in 2011, while an analysis by the Bloomberg Billionaires Index put it at $425 million (about £275 million) in 2015.

Buckingham Palace has 775 rooms. These include 19 State rooms, 52 Royal and guest bedrooms, 188 staff bedrooms, 92 offices and 78 bathrooms.

Full of servants!

But thank you you have done so much!

edit on 5-2-2022 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

First of all; thank you for at least trying to present some sort of supportive evidence - you're the only person who has even attempted to in this thread.

I have only had a quick look at the list you posted and did some basic research on a random selection - others I have obviously heard of.
The links to the Royal Family, if any, are what can only be described as tenuous at best for most of them.

I'm sure if we delve close enough into all of the people we may have come into contact with over the course of our lives we'll be able to unearth some similar links to alleged paedophiles - sad but true.

Imagine how many people that must involve when you are looking at a 95 year old woman and her family who come into contact with numerous different people on a daily basis.

Like I said, tenuous links at best for many of them - Horse Guardsmen etc with no direct link at all to QEII and her family - and lots of unsubstantiated rumours and innuendo's with not a shred of evidence or proof.

One guy - who worked in a grocery store - was murdered because a rumour had been spread that he may be a nonce.
No links to Liz and her mob at all as far as I can tell.

Just because someone said something on the internet doesn't automatically make it true.
Just because someone provides a link to a 'source' where someone randomly accuses someone else of something isn't evidence or proof.

Too many nonces in this world - they are the lowest of the low, pure scum - and far too many in positions of power and privilege, but sensationalism like this achieves nothing but distracting away from the real perverts out there.

posted on Feb, 5 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

First of all; thank you for at least trying to present some sort of supportive evidence - you're the only person who has even attempted to in this thread.

I appriciate that.

One thing I feel is telling is many of these figures were continually still invited to the royal home after they were found guilty.
The proof of that is easy to find if interested.
Personally I have little interest because I already believe all the royal and heads of countries are involved in the same.
Years of research led me to believe they are following an actual religious order and believe they gain power through their actions.
I stopped delving into these things many years ago, it leads places many will not want to go and most will not be able to believe no matter how monstrous the pile of evidence. It is contained still because of that and because of death of anyone who has clear evidence who speaks out.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Oh dear. I've only just got up, seeing this thread for the first time, and it's already become like the sympathy thread on Maggie's death?

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Since the OP can no longer debate the topic and the thread is so off topic, it is being closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join