It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone still believe Bush and Blair?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
That reminds me, whatever happened to the terror alert? It seems to have faded into obscurity after the war was announced won...

posted on Jul, 25 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Belief of Bush = Not all are blinded: the search option on this board is truly a great, and under utilized, feature by most.
Do a time stamp on my posts from a ways back - you'll see it all mentioned and all linked to supporting sources like the Christian Science Monitor-Harvard review-Business Week - hardly bastions of liberal thought. Then take a notice of how I was hopelessly outnumbered but never outflanked....that's changed and numbers are getting close to par.
The overriding and most prevalent misconception is that there isn't wide spread disdain & mistrust for theis president & his administration, there most certainly is. The device that keeps it in check is a complicit media that posts weakly sourced polls from questionable sources and packages the reporting of facts & figures into the most favorable light; so much so that the White House probably fired their proof readers - big media self sanatized Dim Son's every gaff of eloquence.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join