It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the Ground. MSM and Authorities Lie. Adventure in Freedomsitting Part Three.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Good Evening ATS,

Im currently uploading videos and reading article after article of lies from the MSM and Authorities.

There is no one armed at the protest at all. There are no hate signs. There are no calls of violence. There is no foreign interference. IT'S ALL LIES.

This a textbook example of peaceful protest. Also, a textbook example of propaganda at work.

I recorded this video as I walk up to Parliament Hill to the main protest TODAY Feb 2nd at around noon.

Watch this and tell me do you believe your eyes or MSM?

The is Peaceful Assembly @ work. That's what democracies do, regardless of what the naysayers nay.

Now, I have some very inspirational footage that I recorded today that I'd like to share.

I want to inspire people to shed the fear and realize we can take back control if we stay strong.

What started as the Freedom Convoy 2022 has taken on a life of its own and THE WORLD IS WATCHING. What side of history will you be on?

I'm here, I'm witnessing it with my own eyes and I'm trying to give you clear and undeniable proof MSM and the Government are spreading disinfo. Do with that what you wish, but I'm tired of it and I support FREEDOM. I hope you do too.

This will be the last in my 'Adventure in Freedomsitting' threads. I don't want to be annoying. From here on out, I'll just post updates as they come in or if something happens that needs to be pointed out. My YouTube will receive uploads daily as well.

ALL of the following videos were recorded by me, here in beautiful Ottawa, Ontario. They are ALL raw and unedited.

Please watch them and see for yourself how we Canadians peacefully assemble not just with ourselves, but we're welcoming the WORLD to join in with us.

All about the LOVE, watch and enjoy!!!

---------------

What do we want “Freedom”, “World Peace”, “Love”.

Another one from today showing THOUSANDS gathered on the Hill.

A protestor speaks on Parliament Hill TODAY. He's working with Rebel News.

The US has Ron DeSantis, well here we have “The DeSantis of the North” speaking. Great guy.

Chanting “freedom” and “love”. So much for all the hate the MSM is lying about. The guy on stage was a hoot.

---------------

I feel so privileged, not just as a Canadian but as a human, that I get to take part in this moment in time.

Will we change the world? Will there be a Canada Spring, except without rioting and looting?

I'm not sure. I'm just gonna try to do my best to protect my family by protecting my livelihood.

Don't just sit back and do nothing. We know one thing for sure, nothing will come of nothing.

I can't thank everyone here on ATS enough for treating all of my threads with respect and keeping the comments civil. Even in the mudpit. So this one is legit.

Don't listen to the MSM lies, search the truth for yourself.

And with that...I'll keep on Truckin....

Updates to come.

Stay strong and free.

Thanks to the USA, Countries from Europe, the UK, Australia, and more.

*taps heart

edit on 2/2/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

edit on 2/2/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the nurses and I wasn't a nurse...

edit on 2/2/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the miners and I wasn't a miner...

edit on 2/2/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the plumbers and I wasn't a plumber...

edit on 2/2/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for my family, but it was too late...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Excuse me for asking, but I heard the main news media are not showing or talking about the Freedom Truckers?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Lots of media talking about military actions as you well know. Keep us posted on any/all developments from authorities.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Excuse me for asking, but I heard the main news media are not showing or talking about the Freedom Truckers?

If they do talk about it, it's all negative. I haven't heard not ONE good word or gesture of good will from them.

Watch those videos and there will be no doubt in an honest persons mind about what's really happening.

Stay strong bro.

Not sure how they sleep.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Keep up the Good fight mate.

The Universe is watching holding it's breath , these are the Moments that will make or break Humanity.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Lots of media talking about military actions as you well know. Keep us posted on any/all developments from authorities.

Has never happened on Parliament Hill.

If they do that it would be political suicide at this point.

I'm not saying they won't, but The Hill has always been a protected area for citizens to peacefully assemble.

Not to mention even the Ottawa Police Chief has to admit that there has been ZERO crime or injuries.

edit on 2/2/2022 by MykeNukem because: they came for the truckers and I wasn't a trucker...

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Im well aware but this is very different. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Stay safe!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Im well aware but this is very different. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Stay safe!

I know.

They're scared this time.

Whatever they do I can live with, I'm on the right side of this.

That being said, no one will do anything. We'll just stand there and baffle their brains, haha.

edit on 2/2/2022 by MykeNukem because: mandate freedom

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Thanks for being Boots on the ground Mike.

My friend and I - the cohost to my podcast, we were going to drive down there from Thunder Bay.
But, my daughter and wife were both tested positive today for Covid.
Meaning, I’m probably dosed up too now.
My wife is double vaxxed, and besides for one day, she feels and is acting normal.
My 13 year old though, she is really sick right now.

So, I’m needed at home for this one.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

I can't thank everyone here on ATS for treating all of my threads with respect and keeping the comments civil. Even in the mudpit. So this one is legit.

It is ATS that owes you the thanks, my good man.

Your periodic reporting of the truth is a credit to this website and elevates the status of all of its members. Through your efforts, more Canadians and people worldwide are beginning to see that nearly all MSM outlets are just propaganda wings of their respective governments.

I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that you are performing a significant service for every human being that values truth and freedom. I bow my head to you in sincere respect.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Thanks for being Boots on the ground Mike.

My friend and I - the cohost to my podcast, we were going to drive down there from Thunder Bay.
But, my daughter and wife were both tested positive today for Covid.
Meaning, I’m probably dosed up too now.
My wife is double vaxxed, and besides for one day, she feels and is acting normal.
My 13 year old though, she is really sick right now.

So, I’m needed at home for this one.

Sorry to hear that bro, yea get your families health in order of course lol.

Wtf? PM me the link to your Podcast...

Stay strong and free.

edit on 2/2/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I recorded this video as I walk up to Parliament Hill to the main protest TODAY Feb 2nd at around noon.

psssst... There's a lil typo I think you need to fix in the OP. I already fixed it in this↑ quote.(the date)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

It is ATS that owes you the thanks, my good man.

Damn straight!

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Whatever they do I can live with, I'm on the right side of this.

That being said, no one will do anything. We'll just stand there and baffle their brains, haha.

The struggle...I'ma try and be "New Testament" here but if I have to go "Old Testament" so be it.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

Wow I'm tired.

I've been getting the date wrong all day.

But I can remember alphanumeric YouTube codes by heart. I think I pushed some info outta my brain.lmao.

Kk I'll fix it.

Thanks

edit on 2/2/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Thank-you, again, for all you are doing for us, your family, and all Freedom-loving people around the world.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm so depressed that the mainstream media version is all most people know about this. I hate what they get away with.
edit on 2/2/2022 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Well, have a look at CNNs madness lately.

Have a look at their ratings along with NBC.

The tide has turned.

*Most* people are looking elsewhere for information.

posted on Feb, 2 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

But I also see people treating the MSM as gospel. They can't all be bots...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join