It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower from Blackrock exposes fraud & liability at highest levels Pfizer Moderna, etc..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Sounds to me like the argument for depopulation is that we are seeing the beginning. Thus, a one-dimensional proffering on current population appears weak and short-sighted.

The trends that we are seeing today actually began with the baby boomers, and it's largely caused by the rise of middle class people who have hobbies and interests, or who equate their worth to the material possessions that they have acquired.

To put it simply, after the post war baby boom we started seeing people having fewer children because they wanted to spend their time and money doing things that made them happy, rather than on raising more children.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

In the post to which I'm replying, you're being fascetious, because you know that I stated clearly that a significant sub-portion of humanity would remain, a remnant in the truest sense of the word, selected to survive to act in service to the ultra-elite, while they remain at a modest standard of living, as they serve in the industries which remain & provide breeding stock to perpetuate the reduced size populace. As with the infamous Georgia Guidestones, they seem to have set a target of 500,000 total humans, living 'in perpetual balance with nature'. Hence, as I already stated, they have a misguided sense that they are doing this for the benefit of the human race writ large. Your disingenous responses are blatant & ridiculous at this stage, quite frankly.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You are a disingenous self-appointed 'useful i&%*t' tool of the establishment, quite frankly. As has been clearly stated, repeatedly, the ones who will control the credit & exchange system of the future will have extremely high credit status/ wealth, and they will lord it over a diminutive remnant of the human race - there will be something in the order of 500,000,000 people left on the planet after their depopulation & reshaping of the world is complete. Plenty of peons to scrub their toilets & mow their lawns, servants in a system which they will master without any effort whatsoever, enjoying sheer opulence & control of all resources & assets on the planet.

I suspect they won't get away with it, and I know they will be judged for it. As for you, you seem to have made your ideological stand here on ATS over the years, we know how you appear to think & we know that you are dishonest, disruptive & sometimes, quite literally, a bit of a disgrace. Perhaps you will be a house servant, favoured above all the others in the new world to come. A reward for your natural (or projected, cultivated) inclination to agree with tyrannical authority figures & organisations which are rooted in scandalous deception, fraud, licentiousness & corruption, and then we consider as well as your apparent lack of care regarding their apparent decision to murder millions, if they think they can get away with it.

You & AugustusMasonicus seem to be two peas in a pod.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The whole idea of depopulation conspiracies tends to fall apart falls apart because 99% of them would create an unsustainable world that would be so unbalanced that it would collapse in on itself within a generation.

Look, just to add - we never said the elite were clever enough to pull this off. The world they seek could very well prove to be unsustainable - but we shall have to wait & see on that front.. As noted previously, I don't think they'll be able to complete the desired transition to their beloved dream of a New World Order for the ages.

posted on Feb, 6 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You know what's ridiculous? Your belief that a pile of rocks in Georgia is some sort of roadmap for the nebulous 'they' who are going to depopulate humanity down to some fixed number so those remaining can serve evil overlords.

What's the optimal overload/peon ratio in your wacko scenario?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join