It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it okay to Dance with TV concerts and music vids.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I'm just curious b/c when I was little, I used to take dance classes. But now, that I'm going into my 20's(come late august) I dance with old TV Concerts and old Music Videos of Artist that I like for my cardio and to work on corrdination. Is it okay as long as the moves aren't too complex?

And yes, I danced to Britney Spears("(You Drive Me)Crazy") last night.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
close the blinds, and you won't have a problem. I live in the basement, so i don't care if i decide to act crazy. Besides, most of my peers have tacked me as a paranoid weirdo already... That isn't a good thing, so keep the blinds closed.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, I have no problem with it

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
It's perfectly ok and natural to let loose in your own home and do whatever floats your boat, However......

It is NOT natural and it is NOT kool to:

1. dance to any video of the backstreet boys (BSB)
2. sing along to any video of the BSB
3. dance to any music of the BSB
4. sing to any music of the BSB
5. Dance or sing to any combination/s thereof.

Im kidding, do whatever you gotta do

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yeah, I just never really like workouts or dancing unless I do it "naturally". BSB, or whatever, heck maybe some Black Eyed Peas, I could go on for a year listing different singers and musicans. But that's just some little quirk I've had since I was little. Plus, I hate to be couped up or "forced" to stay in one spot for a long time. Today is an exception with rain and snow and all. I'll just dance to a Backstreet Boys video, at least they lasted 10 years stright, that's way longer than NKOTB, plus I get to see them MONDAY! YAY!

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think if you like dance this much you should get back in to it,

I am a dancer and in my mid 20's, you are never to old to start and at just 20 your still a babe,

As for dancing to videos, that’s great! You keep fit and enjoy.

Try learning the dance moves as this helps your co-ordination and memory,

but, make sure you warm up a little with a few stretches (touch toes and lifting knee to waist,)

and also warm down after you lil dance session this will prevent any injury (Yes it can happen just by dancing to videos lol)

and also doing this you may notice some nice firm muscles appearing.

[edit on 2-4-2005 by asala]

top topics

join