It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Whistle Blower - 5 Year Cancer Average was 38,700 (2016-2020). In 2021 it's 114,645

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Indeed.

You can be rest assured of the reliability of governments to go insane the moment an "emergency" is declared.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

The first and only trials - which were cut short because all of the test animal subjects DIED.

I'm unclear what you are saying this means to you... are you saying this is comparable to safety trials for other jabs?

The first human trails with using mRNA was back in 2013 (mistake) working with the rabies virus. It was around 100 cases and 300+ jabs. The main focus for mRNA until COVID was the heavy hitters like rabies, Ebola etc. When COVID came along they already had the process to sequence virus mRNA, and I think it took 2 days to sequence COVID.

So what is it you are referring to? Also do more bold and underline as it reads truer that way.

Rabies

edit on 26-1-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

I take it that you haven't tried to get non-emergent care during the plandemic. Normal checkups screenings are almost non-existent without a pre-covid diagnostic and primary care physician. As someone who only seeks healthcare every 4 to 5 years, services are mostly unavailable to me.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The U.S. government can't really afford to maintain troop levels. I suspect that covid is being used by the U.S. government and the enemies of the American people to reduce troop levels either by religious exemptions or by killing them off. The military has a history of fabricating reasons to get rid of soldiers.

Another way that the government abuses soldiers is that the government receives monetary incentives to prescribe psychotropic drugs that cause erratic behaviors. Soldiers who are prescribed drugs and exhibit erratic behaviors are routinely diagnosed as having personality disorders that the military uses to administer dishonorable discharges for which the military does not have to pay benefits. That is unless the drugs don't succeed in causing suicide first.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
There seems to be some dissonance here at ATS. We have a 296% increase in cancer in one year. Another post states 1 out of 33 people will have a severe reaction or die from the Vax.

Yet, in any post with reports of hospitals being overwhelmed with Covid patients the very same people post, "my wife works in a hospital, they are empty". "I work with hospitals and they tell me they are empty." " Hospitals are not overwhelmed!"

So, where are all of the cancer patients going for treatment? Where are the people who are suffering and dying from the Vax being treated as ATS insists hospitals are not seeing an influx of people?

If you have that many people with cancer and that many people in the hospital with severe reactions or death, where are they? With the total of 150 doses(3 each 50 people) in my family alone, where is our cancer and reactions and death? It's been over a year now? Still only know of long term problems and death among those I know that were unvaccinated and had covid.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say military people would go to a military hospital.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

True, but are we thinking the 296% increase in cancer is only happening in the military? If not then we would see huge increases in regular hospitals along with the other thread stating 1 out of 33 are hospitalized or dead due to the Vax.

Now if it's only happening among the military why do you think that is? Something specifically given to them only?

Anecdotally I did ask my Aunt(In a different state) after reading this if she noticed more people getting chemo, etc at the VA hospital where she goes for treatment. Her cancer appeared before vaccinations. She stated she has not noticed an increase in people when she's been in for treatment and various related surgery in the past year. She has been triple vaxxed and her cancer is now in remission.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

True, but are we thinking the 296% increase in cancer is only happening in the military? If not then we would see huge increases in regular hospitals along with the other thread stating 1 out of 33 are hospitalized or dead due to the Vax.

Now if it's only happening among the military why do you think that is? Something specifically given to them only?

Anecdotally I did ask my Aunt(In a different state) after reading this if she noticed more people getting chemo, etc at the VA hospital where she goes for treatment. Her cancer appeared before vaccinations. She stated she has not noticed an increase in people when she's been in for treatment and various related surgery in the past year. She has been triple vaxxed and her cancer is now in remission.

the reason this stands out as opposed to the VARES reporting is the inability to fudge the numbers. Folks on your side seem to have issues with any data that doesn't fit the narrative. This data is solid. I'd think rather than trying to explain it away, you might want to dig into it a bit and see if there is anything to it. Pretending it's not happening won't change anything. And since "your side" is the side that can't get enough jabs, you might want to know if the jabs are not as wonderful as you continue to claim. I'm not worried, I didn't get one. I got covid quite early and am satisfied with my antibodies.

For you and all the other jabbers who can't get enough juice, I hope this is not related to the vaccine. Cancer is an awful thing, and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Has anyone verified if these numbers are remotely accurate?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I can't say for sure, but military people go to the doctor quite a bit more than civilians do normally. With the scare mongering that has been used in this pandemic, many people are avoiding doctors, hospitals, and crowds in general. So that may help explain it, or it could be more hiding the inconvenient data on the civilian side.

Of course it could be some other factor altogether, but with this information, it seems worthwhile to look at it just a bit more.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

www.globalresearch.ca...

are these people credible?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.globalresearch.ca...

are these people credible?

No

en.m.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=Located%20in%20Montreal%2C%20Quebec%2C%20Canada,promotes%20conspiracy%20theories%20and%20f alsehoods.

and was referring to claim about 300% increase in US military.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Cancers are not being diagnosed because the hospitals are causing massive delays in patients waiting to be seen, they claim it's because of COVID, but the whole healthcare system is in the process of being defunded & ripped apart here in the UK. There are literally hundreds of thousands who needed to see their doctors so as to get diagnosis for concerning symptoms possibly indicative of cancer & other serious conditions, but the doctors don't see them for up to 12 months & more since they were referred, leading to a lack of early diagnosis.

Seeing as we're only now starting to get patients diagnosed in the civilian population, I suspect we will soon see a massive rise in cancers which were missed during the past 12-18 month window since the vaccines were rolled out.

I'm 100% certain that this must be deliberate, they are trying to disguise the upsurge in cancer/ serious illness diagnoses by delaying appointments/ treatment for patients who aren't being seen on time.

This will all come out in the next 12 months or so, and it will be deeply traumatic, the loss of trust in medical care which will result, potentially this could be the cause of insane riots & protests, when sons & daughters realise that their parents & grandparents are dying of cancer which could have been treated, if only they had been diagnosed in time, which didn't happen because, well, COVID - allegedly.

The people will ultimately wake up & tie it to the vaccines, but by that stage the politicians will be in hiding, and everyone who had any part in this monstrous system of policy & protocol changes, will be living in fear for their lives. Including the media whores who promoted the vaccines & told everyone to be chill, submit, comply, get vaxxed - etc.

Dark times ahead.

a reply to: BigfootNZ

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Well we know the issue with Vaers, I can go report I died of bear mauling but still list the vaccine info, so that has never been truly reliable, a quick look a while ago showed no lot #s. Wrong dates and lots of other incomplete/incorrect info.

I do think that sure, research and study away. That should be done. I don't have any issues with it. I may live in some sort of weird bubble though. No family, extended family, coworkers, anyone who's had any kind of hospitalization/ death/ cancer from the Vax, but know of those who died or are dealing with issues still from Covid from the end of 2020 or more recently who were not vaccinated. I also don't wish any illness on anyone.

We're now in a year from first vaxxed.
Glad we personally have not seen an almost 300% increase in cancer. Out of all of these people you would think some would be affected that we all know.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I've verified that you're not credible and that's all I need to know.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Then when the leader of the pack goes insane, the pack panic.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well we know the issue with Vaers, I can go report I died of bear mauling but still list the vaccine info, so that has never been truly reliable, a quick look a while ago showed no lot #s. Wrong dates and lots of other incomplete/incorrect info.

I do think that sure, research and study away. That should be done. I don't have any issues with it. I may live in some sort of weird bubble though. No family, extended family, coworkers, anyone who's had any kind of hospitalization/ death/ cancer from the Vax, but know of those who died or are dealing with issues still from Covid from the end of 2020 or more recently who were not vaccinated. I also don't wish any illness on anyone.

We're now in a year from first vaxxed.
Glad we personally have not seen an almost 300% increase in cancer. Out of all of these people you would think some would be affected that we all know.

How are people faking reports in vaers that have doctors unique NPI numbers that are supposed to be followed up with? Howbad.info uses the lot numbers. How did they coordinate adding all these entries with all these unique doctor NPI numbers and batch numbers? Not to mention the reports take a long time to complete.

Are you saying there's an army of thousands of people doing this and when they call the doctors to verify the doctor also agrees with it ?

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I've verified that you're not credible and that's all I need to know.

So no actual facts then.
edit on 26-1-2022 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
After my 70 year old aunt took the booster, she developed a low grade fever. Of course, she attributed it to one of the temporary side effects but it didn't go away.
She started feeling unbearable pain in her legs, chronic fatigue, and now a few months later tests revealed alarmingly low red blood cell counts.

A bone marrow biopsy showed no leukemia; she's waiting for results today to see what type of blood cancer she has.

Ok, to follow up...
I've thought about this all morning and of course admit there's no evidence the booster triggered this. The chain of events could have been coincidental. Something to keep in mind but not enough information to know for sure.
If there is a sudden rise in myelofibrosis (the rare cancer my aunt was diagnosed with) I think we'll know why. For now, it's completely plausible she might have already been predisposed to the disease.

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You are not aware that there are reports that are not made by doctors? Doctors can but not they are not the only ones that can report.

VAERS accepts reports from anyone. Patients, parents, caregivers and healthcare providers (HCP) are encouraged to report adverse events after vaccination to VAERS even if it is not clear that the vaccine caused the adverse event. In addition, HCP are required to report certain adverse events after vaccination.

Numbers of reports may increase in response to media attention and increased public awareness
VAERS data cannot be used to determine rates of adverse events

The cases involving death are to be followed up on, but the outcome is not listed on the site.

You cannot think Vaers is the absolute in reporting. Many members here have explained that previously. It does not take a long time to spot reports that have many errors, incomplete,written by individuals etc.

VAERS FAQ

ETA: As I said, there are reports without lot numbers and numbers are all over Google photos if someone wanted to add a report. Some people are looking to push an agenda because they know others will use VAERS to support their point, unaware of how flawed the reporting system is.
edit on 26-1-2022 by frogs453 because: Add

edit on 26-1-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

The population is getting older. I have been fighting cancer (skin) myself. We have a larger older vet population so that may account for some of this.

Just keeping it real. . . .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join