It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Russian Tzar 2022 Log

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
The Turban guys that Nostradamus predicts are the two leaders of the Islamic nations in the future that will do battle.
You mean the Dajjal & the Mahdi?

So basically at times Nostradamus confused localised prediction to a specific region or group, with global predictions.
Wouldn't it be better to say that he overlapped local and global predictions at times? I don't believe he could've erred in his calculations! He indicated making extensive preparations at the most opportune times, he maintained a highly cultivated lifestyle, on par with Apollonios of Tyana.

The Dragon is China, and it will start action in SEA and Pacific in due time.
So then it's confirmed, the real reason why Russia is invading Ukraine is to enter into conflict with China, which has come too close to its borders for its liking and still lays claim to territories seized in the past. Medvedev's threat of invading the West (4th Reich) serves as a veil to distract from Russia's actual intentions, no different from what Hitler did before Operation Barbarossa.

Can it be inferred that once China turns its attention to the Pacific, the US will completely lose interest in Europe, and that's the reason why NATO will fall?

Btw can you also confirm that Russia is the "Panther" of Germanic-Christian/Babylonian-pagan mythology? Or will that be the new/holy Rus after Russia collapses?

The mass suicide I think will be to do with the loss of their wealth and also the guilt of causing the financial situation that leads up to this chaos.
I figured as much.

Share vision is more of an interaction, him sensing me is merely him looking into the direction or him acting in a way that would suggest he's noticed something odd.
I see.

Yes, there will be earthquakes that are natural, but also apparently manmade ones too. However, the mega quakes coming like the one in Turkey/Syria is apparently a manmade one.
Interesting, I was considering asking about the earthquakes in Turkey.

Does Erdogan know what caused it? His enthusiastic reaction was oft-putting. Did he request for a demonstration or something?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

So to answer the first question - You mean the Dajjal & the Mahdi?

Yup those two a-holes gonna throw the Muslims into a complete state of chaos!

Regarding Nostordamus it's what I meant and apologize for the confusion he was overlapping at times.

Can it be inferred that once China turns its attention to the Pacific, the US will completely lose interest in Europe, and that's the reason why NATO will fall?

Btw can you also confirm that Russia is the "Panther" of Germanic-Christian/Babylonian-pagan mythology? Or will that be the new/holy Rus after Russia collapses?

China will turn its attention to the Pacific and SEA when either - 1. They will have no choice left but to act first due to the U.S and the Common Wealth Puppets. 2. America acts first and causes events to make China retaliate.

Russia is not the Panter.

Also Russia won't invade China or go to war with them not yet at least! China will eventually attack Russia as it is their future to backstab the Russians. However, by that time a lot more Chinese will be pro-Russian even much more than they are now and maybe just maybe as soon as the attempt by China happens the people will side with the Russians.

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Tzar Log; Entry #32 - October 2022

It has come to our attention that something made its way through Europe carrying a rather interesting delivery of C- 137 which went through Poland and onto Ukrainian territory. The Polish forces assigned to the Ukrainian military are part of a task force that was assigned by Andrzej Duda to assist the Ukrainians in weaponizing C - 137.

Also, the U.S Airbourne is in the area with orders to take Crimea if the Ukrainians do follow through with the plan, while the Polish will be going into Lviv as a distraction maneuver.

I must give them a clap it is a brilliant strategy *starts slow clapping*

I mean it makes sense why they want to airborne the hell out of Crimea if the action starts. Heh we will now wait and see if Ukrainians pull the trigger on the dirty bomb...

There is chatter and reports from Germany that containers with nuclear material were unloaded from a Swedish ship in Poland and sent to Western Ukraine. There is speculation that to create a "dirty bomb". As Ukraine promises to send a "Message to Russia and the World".

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Nukes won't be fired because we will want to avoid nuclear war,

OK ...

Old post I'm quoting, I know. I went back to find an example of you talking about nukes

You have spoken of "Nukes" more than a few times, in a few threads

I asked you a very specific question about them, after one of your posts in the past, but you did not answer

There is a very big problem with the particular way you talk about nukes, that speaks to your ability to "see"

I'll ask the question again, see if you can find out the answer

What is "the nuclear secret"?

It is something known by only a small number of people on Earth. Most of who, belong to nations who possess nuclear weapons. Some Presidents aren't even told what it is

Remember when Trump was President and he suddenly went from wanting to go to war with North Korea, to being their best friend?

This is because North Korea worked out "the nuclear secret"

So they became part of the club, so to speak, of nuclear capable nations

What is the secret?

Consult your visions and any "friends" you speak with, and ask

If they are legitimate, they should be able to tell you exactly what it is
edit on 18 2 23 by Compendium because: Corrections

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

How does the Mahdi contribute to the chaos? He's supposed to fight for a just cause.

I think the only thing Nostradamus apparently got wrong was his timing for events (July 1999; the birth of a despot), but by no means does this mar his reliability. After all, he appears to have predicted Martin Luther delaying the biographical publication of Jesus' true life by 500 years (Quatrain 3:94). For with the collapse of the Vatican/Catholic Church, all of the secrets in their treasuries are laid bare.

Russia is not the Panther.
I'm afraid I must beg to differ. What are even the odds that the legend of the Panther & Dragon mentioned by the author of Physiologos also occurs in the purely pagan prophecy Sajaha?

The Aquarian epoch & constellation/sign pertains to Russia's "historical mission". The "kingdom of the North" (also alluded to in the Book of Daniel's rehashed, already fulfilled prophecy; see Porphyry's commentary), in our times, can only be Russia. Since you already confirmed that the Dragon is China, only Russia is geographically situated to enter into conflict with China.

Unless... by declining that neither Russia (nor the "Holy Rus" of the future?) is not the Panther, you meant that a combined kingdom of sorts is being indicated.

What do you make of Daniel 11:11-13? Doesn't "Daniel" appear to be describing a conflict between the German & Russian antichrists? I only just noticed the striking parallels between this account and alleged predictions of St. Odile & Holzhauser. I'm referring to the German tradition of a war between northern and southern Europe, which is a matter of different climates/temperaments. Later, "Daniel" indicates that the two kings or their successors will muster up their forces against a third Antichrist. I just learned that Porphyry and the Christian writers were in agreement up until that point in the narrative.
_____

China;

China will turn its attention to the Pacific and SEA when either - 1. They will have no choice left but to act first due to the U.S and the Common Wealth Puppets. 2. America acts first and causes events to make China retaliate.
So the Chinese are in the situation Russia found herself in before Putin preemptively invaded Ukraine?

Also Russia won't invade China or go to war with them not yet at least! China will eventually attack Russia as it is their future to backstab the Russians.
Yes, at present, they seem to be improving their relations. Is this betrayal mainly due to a change of leadership or ideology?

However, by that time a lot more Chinese will be pro-Russian even much more than they are now and maybe just maybe as soon as the attempt by China happens the people will side with the Russians.
Why would they side with Russians by that point? Distrust toward their own party leaders?

What do you make of this narration?
thediplomat.com...

"The Chinese are not anti-Russian; if there were no war they would not take a side between Russia and Ukraine. But many see the situation very simply: Russia launched a war against a country that has diplomatic relations, defying a peace treaty to seize its land and population. This is not only against international law but may also be risky for China." He concedes that "the Russian embassy in China is certainly hearing a lot about the support of Russia’s position from Chinese officials and pro-Russian figures."
edit on 18-2-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 09:12 PM
link   
spam
edit on Sun Feb 26 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2023 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Due to the recent AllOnePass situation with ATS, I can not seem to access my old account.

So I had to revert to using a new account.

Not sure what the issue is but hopefully it gets solved soon, in the mean time I am going to be posting through this account.

posted on Feb, 28 2023 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hjesterium
a reply to: WanderingMrM

What do you make of this narration?
thediplomat.com...

"The Chinese are not anti-Russian; if there were no war they would not take a side between Russia and Ukraine. But many see the situation very simply: Russia launched a war against a country that has diplomatic relations, defying a peace treaty to seize its land and population. This is not only against international law but may also be risky for China." He concedes that "the Russian embassy in China is certainly hearing a lot about the support of Russia’s position from Chinese officials and pro-Russian figures."

It is very limited in understanding especially since the huge factors played out to reach this pinnacle of escalation.

Furthermore the lack of grasping the fundamental signs of Russian Chinese relations, for someone to be so blatantly unaware of what happens behind the curtains of the theater that Russia and China are putting on.

Putin and Xi always visit one another before any major event plays out, it happened in 2014 before Crimea.

It happened before the signing of the DLPR region and their autonomous status and verifying them as their own state/region.

Additionally, it happened before the actual Special Military Operation occurred.

Either Putin and Xi meet, or high enough representatives meet on behalf of Putin and Xi.

So the constant agreement between the two exists, both operate as one and never out of line. China would not turn on Russia until they no longer see Russia as beneficial, right now the plan is to:

1. Bury the USD and EURO.

2. Dissolve the E.U and NATO.

3. Remove the U.S from the playing field entirely, by ensuring that if it does collapse that it will not recover for at least 200-300 years as a nation.

4. Establish a new security framework in Europe with Russia being the main guarantor of security in Europe, and China to be the partner and the guarantor of security in SEA and Pacific.

5. Create a new Euro Asian Banking system that will incorporate all BRICKS+ nations and all those new to join/sign on nations too.

6. Establish a new form of the United Nations that will have the same principles that the last Russian Tsar and Prince of Monaco planned for the real version of the U.N and not this "Side with the highest bidder".

etc...

So this piece by the West stating that Russian and Chinese relations dwindling or on a path of collapse is nothing more than an illusion and an attempt to spread public opinion for their own masses.

Tzar Log; Entry #38 - March 2023

I believe this is also happening because of the recent development with the Tsar I have discovered, although he bares the Russia "Divine Right Of Tsars" the Tsar also bares "The Mandate Of Heaven" which is the same right but for the Chinese.

My suspicion is that through the Russian channels, the Chinese were made aware of the situation too which may be the indication that the Tsar bares 2 striking Rights.

If the Mother is a Romanov and the father is A****v who actually turns out to be a (Mangol Tatarrian), I would not be surprised if the Tsar also has Khan lineage. Now that is a potent mix! A Ruso Romanov line and a Khan line mixed into one...

As the saying goes "May the heavens have mercy on us all, and for the one to sit upon the throne to not become a subject of the Void/Darkness".

It could also lead us toward something very interesting as well! If the Tsar is who I suspect he is now, then we could see a unification of Russia and China that would lead to something truly insanely beautiful.

posted on Mar, 1 2023 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteTruth

I see. Thanks for pointing out the author's unreliability. I'll adjust my calculations accordingly...

So both relations between governments and peoples are relatively stable?

originally posted by: TheWhiteTruth
Putin and Xi always visit one another before any major event plays out... Either Putin and Xi meet, or high enough representatives meet on behalf of Putin and Xi.
I'll keep an eye out.

It happened in 2014 before Crimea. It happened before the signing of the DLPR region and their autonomous status and verifying them as their own state/region. Additionally, it happened before the actual Special Military Operation occurred.
Your claim checks out! Any other major events I should look into?

So the constant agreement between the two exists, both operate as one and never out of line.
So for the time being, their leaders have an unbroken sympathetic connection? Not just shared interests, but also views, as well as sharing the same pattern of thought? In a word, birds of a feather flock together.

The accord between the two leaders is consistent with what I heard from my clairvoyant friend, who has a solid track record for accurately predicting world events.

That's one hell of a plan! Though it sounds too good to be true.

Regarding #6, are you referring to Nicholas II's proposed Hague Convention of 1899 & Prince Albert I's 1903 International Institute for Peace?

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Regarding #6, are you referring to Nicholas II's proposed Hague Convention of 1899 & Prince Albert I's 1903 International Institute for Peace?

Yup! I also think that the Tsar when he does appear will build off of it, and actually create real-world peace furthering the notion as to why so many leaders of nations will flock to him.

posted on Mar, 2 2023 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #39 - March 2023

And I saw a hammer drop from heaven onto Ukraine and there were many great casualties, the hammer almost looked like a ball of fire and behind it was a trail almost that of comet or plasma...

And the 1 becomes 3 and all 3 regions were engulfed in tragedy, for the chords of the great play came to an end.

I think this is a warning that Putin and the Russian military are having enough, and that they will test a new weapon to end the SMO.

It seems that by estimation this should happen most likely before the election, so the two scenarios are.

Before the 2024 election, early 2024 - before June 2024.

Something is definitely not adding up, and the sudden shift in timeline alteration suggests that the Q.C is adjusting calculations for the best possible outcome.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 12:07 AM
link   

This is the second time you mentioned "Q.C", what exactly is meant by that?

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   

It's what I refer to the source as a "Quantum Consciousness" and I think the Tsar knows about it too.

posted on Mar, 3 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It's what I refer to the source as a "Quantum Consciousness" and I think the Tsar knows about it too.
What distinguishes it from the conceptions of theoretical physicists, such as David Bohm?

Does the term imply that the conceptions of Newton and Descartes contained errors?

posted on Mar, 5 2023 @ 08:25 PM
link   

We won't discuss any errors or issues, but I will say kind of.

posted on Mar, 6 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Why not discuss the errors? How could people see through errors without criticism?

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #40 - March 2023

All I will say is "Keep an eye on Georgia".

I hear there is a possible piece of literature being planned to be released soon...

The title of this book will be:

CIA Textbook 101: How To Start A Colour Revolution & A Second Front Against Russia

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #41 - March 2023

The altered variant of the current simulation is beginning to collide with the other 2, as alterations are being made to stabilize the 3 into the 1.

The Tsar is noticing the alterations being made as well, a large number of deja vu is on the rise and it seems we are heading towards a singular Quantum event of some sort.

Perhaps even a zero point for a fractal formation, at the current speed and progression the accumulated convergence should obtain a peak by 2030 - 2035. So we have 12 years of build-up to go through as expected and then 7 and a half to 8 years of stabilization that will involve the shaking of the foundations based on this variant.

posted on Mar, 10 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Tzar Log; Entry #42 - March 2023

It seems the dying gasps of America are now in full swing, the regular heavy hitters as Nuland and Blinken are out and about all over Europe and Asia causing chaos as usual and now being joined by a 3rd Samantha Powers.

Visiting nations such as Georgia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Moldova, and an upcoming visit to Romania as well.

Meanwhile, Samantha being the CIA officer she is was recently sent to Hungary and started preaching the CIA doctrine for a color revolution, instigating and stating that Viktor Orban is a threat to Hungary's Democracy, etc.

Furthermore, we got top American brass grasping at straws regarding China, meanwhile SJW and NYT are stating the U.S. will seek other commitments should Kiev not perform accordingly before summer time 2023 and ideally they will seek these commitments in the Asia Pacific region.

Looks like America to not default, nose dive financially and to avoid eradicating itself as a nation is now in full effect of "Let's cause as many revolutions, civil wars and try to start a war with China since the Russian one is failing" to simply prolong the inevitable.

In good news Iran and Saudi Arabia are establishing diplomatic ties thanks to Russia and bother are operating or fortifying relations of a joint BRICKS+ system.

Stay tuned for more of "What shoot itself in the foot thing will America do next to stir the pot".

posted on Mar, 11 2023 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Georgia claim checks out.

Nuland and Blinken are clearly social agitators who delight in stirring up civil unrest, they're not even trying to hide it. I seem to recall watching a war footage blogger who extensively documented the uncouth behaviour and conduct of State Department representatives during the Syrian conflict. Reminds me of 19th century accounts of diplomats who behaved unseemly and discussed matters in an undignified manner.

But what proof is there for Samantha being involved with the CIA? By SJW, did you instead mean the Wall Street Journal?

As for summer 2023, it seems China is expecting the Ukraine conflict to be resolved by then.

Looks like America to not default, nose dive financially and to avoid eradicating itself as a nation is now in full effect of "Let's cause as many revolutions, civil wars and try to start a war with China since the Russian one is failing" to simply prolong the inevitable.
So it seems!

Reminds me of Stalin's January 26, 1934 report regarding the plans of bourgeois politicians. The basic gist of it was that they sought a distraction from their mess, intent on improving their affairs at the expense of an enemy scapegoat.

In good news Iran and Saudi Arabia are establishing diplomatic ties thanks to Russia and both are operating or fortifying relations of a joint BRICKS+ system.
Very reassuring!
edit on 11-3-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join