It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manufacturing an international disaster-paradigm society - control chaos before it controls you..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

I've been ruminating on the issue of false flag terrorism, and combining those thoughts with some awareness of the upper-level control of financial markets & political activities by those at the very top of the food chain, the true elitists, those who literally cause the operations of the nations to prosper or fail in accordance with their will.

I began to think that perhaps, with all the evidence of frequent (& sometimes downright bizarre) false flag terror events hitting different nations over the course of years as we entered the new millennium, it seemed more & more likely to me that the upper-level elitists might be orchestrating all of these supposed terror events, to mitigate the potential for actual terrorism to rise up against them & their political/ financial machinations, as they went about their business owning & controlling the world markets.

Think of it like this - if they did nothing, over time radical groups would arise organically to challenge their hegemony, and it could rapidly spiral into guerilla warfare, assymetrical campaigns against those elitists who definitely do have the blood of hundreds of thousands or more on their hands because of their greed & perverse policy directions. Instead of waiting for society to naturally produce a rebellion, a strategic assault in one city or another, in some country or another, will dominate the news cycle, and the people would gather around it psychically, in shock, fear, angst - anger against the group that has allegedly perpetrated the attack. All that pent-up social complex emotionality finds a point of release in the common grief & anger over the false flag event which has just unfolded.

By causing the people to gather around these events as they are structured carefully in terms of time & place - they really do kill sometimes, though at other times they use only crisis actors - all of the chaos which bubbles beneath the surface of the rational, calm exterior personalities of modern civilised people, is tempered, drained away during the gathering around the ritual false flag which has just occurred. Because yes, why not throw in a few good Satanic rituals, if you control the world & therefore know who is the most senior commander in this realm.

By getting the people to flow through their lives unquestioning, they pivot you around these events as though they were controlling a dance of epic proportions, flowing subtly around the manufactured crises, mitigating the built up chaos energy of the people by casting lots to determine how many must die, then make it ever more sensational in the media, hype that # up & watch the people burn with rage against the imagined perpetrators.

That's not to say that genuine terrorism doesn't happen - but my bet is that of all apparently 'successful' terrorist attacks, only around 10% (or even less) are genuine terror events perpetrated by individuals in a group which expresses certain forms of xenophobic hatred such that they will direct a campaign of violence against soft targets to shock people into submission & the furtherance of their idealistic dreams.

Could it be that it is even worse than this, that they manufacture fake crises in other areas of life, such as the Challenger shuttle disaster (there are some very convincing photos online which suggest that the astronauts who allegedly died, in fact did not die, and live openly still in the USA, some under their original names, some have changed their names somewhat - but they're still alive. So did the 'Controllers' decide that a shuttle disaster would further their goals of cracking into the psyches of the hundreds of millions of people who witnessed the apparent disaster?

As noted, they seem to be coordinating a dance of chaotic events, yet they are not truly chaotic at all, they are structured, ordered, less destructive than true chaos would bring. By faking the chaos, they are getting out in front of real chaos, manipulating the emotions of the watching world so as to keep us numb, heads down, shaking those downturned heads when 'yet another terror attack' takes place. And we are left wondering each time - is this for real? Or is this part of the ritual chaos which is limited by their choice to somehow put a muzzle on the real chaos which would unfold in a technocratic society where life is brutally unfair for so many around the world.

I suggest we think carefully about what we believe, and look for the actions of the hidden hands operating behind the smokescreen cast up by the latest crisis, manufacturing crises so as not to let any of their effects go to waste, driving ahead the advantage with the left hand, while everyone is dumbfounded by what the right hand is apparently doing.

'Disaster Paradigm Chaotic Dance' is my new term for this process, for the Controllers are masterful, and treat the relevant social manipulations as though they were directing the Russian ballet, with the people dancing, pivoting around each new disaster, capturing their attention, before swinging around to focus once again on the daily grind - until the next disaster, and so on ad infinitum. The Controllers seem to have a strong hand to play in the space industry, with #loads of manipulation of the International Space Station footage, etc - what else have they got their grubby fingers into? Your thoughts are most welcome..

Cheers,

FITO.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

I've been ruminating on the issue of false flag terrorism

First off nice word usage "Ruminating" has to be the Word of the day on ATS

Now in all seriousness , Maybe "THEY" are that smart maybe THEY really can organize chaos in such a brilliant choreographed fashion .

But of the THEY / Government that we as citizens see and combine that with my Military experience , I can say with all honesty that THEY just are not that smart , At least in my personal experience it seems highly unlikely that THEY are what you think THEY are.

Now in saying that I also consider it possible that , There is a THEY we are unaware of a Highly organized highly motivated Un-Elected group within the Governments of the World that are capable of what your suggesting , and I would also assume they are tapped into some sort of Supernatural intelligence whether that be Alien or Esoteric Magicks or Demonic .

But No AOC and Nancy Pelosi are not pulling off Brilliant Genius False Flags

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Well thank you, for the kind comment reharding my vocabulary, I appreciate the appreciation!

Secondly, I hear you. Never ascribe conspiracy where sheer dumb idiocy & incompetence will suffice as an explanation. I agree that politicians on the national stage most definitely are never quite smart enough to occupy the true seats of power in this shadowy world of true conspiracy & vile Satanism. The people who pull off these events are extra-territorial, a secret society of players ancient & modern who have broken the bank & scraped their way to the top of the social hierarchy. But it's mostly old money, and some of it goes back to Babylon, I expect.

Those right at the top would not even expose themselves publicly at the Bank for International Settlements, as an example. There appears to be a connection with groups such as the Committee of 300 - the main source document for which is found, oddly enough, situated openly on a CIA web archive where you can download the PDF, which is made available with no accompanying explanation of what the document pertains to, or what its originators have surmised & revealed it portends by releasing it in this way (still trying to win on the vocabulary front, though possibly I've misused 'portends', let me know if so).

I tend to agree that most of what we see out in the open is a simple case of useful idiots taking orders from on high, and yes, Biden takes his orders just the same as the janitor in that lovely old white house. But I will stick to my guns & say that at the very top, there is an organised conspiracy to keep everyone enthralled by the tidal surges of false flag terror events, so that 'THEY' can continue to manipulate world events in their favour. And at the highest level, they are inspired by (& take their orders from) otherworldly beings, even the supreme master of earthly evil, Satan, or Lucifer, or lower down, Baphomet, or Moloch - however you want to phrase it, they all work for the dark side, and their fiendsih hearts are colder than Antarctica, willing to murder & abuse incessantly to get what they want, both in business & in ritual. They number only 8,000 according to one good source; these are the ones into infant sacrifice & ritual torture & rape of children, and so on. They have forfeited their souls for earthly power in one form or another, and we would no longer consider them to be truly human - they are reptiles, beasts, serpents. There's not many of them, but they control EVERYTHING. False flag terrorism is easy business when you have access to unlimited resources & all the connections at the very top of the pyramid.

'Nuff said for now, methinks.

Cheers,

FITP.

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Yes, the hidden Gangs that control the politicians are all corrupt to their necks in crime and blackmailing. We, for the most part do our living on a survival basis of paycheck to paycheck.
What puzzles me the most is that when control of the people by guns to their heads ( I mean that for real ), that is when society may end up falling apart . But the savior to all of this is Martial Law.
I don't care what anyone things of Martial Law can't happen to America. I don't believe that is true anymore.

top topics

join