It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United States of Egypt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Check out this 2 part YouTube series that shows the similarities between modern day United States and Ancient Egypt. Some examples include location names, landmark names, signs, symbols, and more. Part 3 coming soon so SUBSCRIBE.

Part 1

Part 2

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: strangechristian777

Take a map of Washington DC for starters and check out. I don't know if it's in your video from your channel that you want to advertise here.... But you could have posted a little description because some of us can not watch video.

You're on a conspiracy website, posting a video from your own YT channel where you can see the connection metrics is kind of like... hm it has a certain taste and many won't click.

So maybe a little description?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Nah. If it's someone who's pushing their own channel, I never click the link or watch the video and I sure as hell don't SUBSCRIBE !!

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: strangechristian777

the similarities between modern day United States and Ancient Egypt. Some examples include location names, landmark names, signs, symbols, and more.

Shouldn't Americans be speaking Arabic then, instead of English ?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I had a post like this on my mind a while ago. I shared videos on YT privately but stopped doing it because I understood that this might compromise identity. If you ever uploaded anything on YT, even to share you have to be blind to not see the statistics and what you can see there is a lot of information about users.

So I figured, better not click any videos and stop sharing them like this. I quote the post, grab the url and if I am interested I VPN in and look at it. One of the best ways to compromise your location is to click such a video and you are like the first that watches it AND even comment that you skipped out @ 5 mins.

Not saying it's the posters intention, but that's a snare to trap in and to be aware of. It's not obvious if you never uploaded a YT video and saw the metrics.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Egyptian.

Arabic is different from Egyptian. While Egyptian is a subclass of Arabic language, if you learn High Arabic you will have a hard time talking to anyone in Egypt. Just saying because when I was a teen I went there a few times and I thought I learn some arabic.

The only effect it had that was the Egyptian ship crew had a kind of fear from me, because they probably though I am the bastard daughter of some Arabic sheik better not to upset or they are going to be parted by 4 camels.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I refer you to this.

The official language of Egypt is Arabic,

www.britannica.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Yeah then learn it and see what reality is

Dialect my friend... It is almost a different language.

So I refer you to this

The daily language of the Egyptians is a continuum of the local varieties of Arabic; the most famous dialect is known as Egyptian Arabic or Masri.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 20.1.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Yeah then learn it and see what reality is

Dialect my friend... It is almost a different language.

So I refer you to this

The daily language of the Egyptians is a continuum of the local varieties of Arabic; the most famous dialect is known as Egyptian Arabic or Masri.

en.wikipedia.org...

Still Arabic.

Is it not ?

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Yeah learn Arabic and go to Egypt and see how far it takes you

Armchair warriors... Egyptian Arabic is so far from High-Arabic, the main Arabic language that even the numbers sound different. Yeah so I guess if you want to ignore all the local dialects worse than AUS, Britt and US in difference...since they all talk English... you have no idea about the dialect differences in Egypt.

Then I guess you can pound on being right. But hey, reality looks different and if you tell an Egyptian that he is speaking Arabic, you might be in for a surprise.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

In you own words.

Egyptian Arabic

It's stil bloody Arabic.

You sound like an armchair traveller who has never left your own shores.

I'm out.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I repeat, go there.

My passport was so full from these stamps that the guys at the VISA station always nod and smiles. And when I talked to them casually in EGYPTIAN, like the Egyptians want to call it (you have no idea how dumb you look currently) their eyes lighted up.

If I had greeted them in Arabic, the situation would have been different. Not unfriendly but different. You are arguing semantics, I wrote dialect, I wrote High-Arabic if you had any idea about languages you would have gotten the hindsight.

Instead you chose to dismiss the information I provide and go down the semantic route so try to safe face. LMAO.

Maybe we have an Egyptian here chiming in, explaining it. We will see! Would be nice.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Arabic is a language. Egyptian is a dialect.

Now I am going to go feed my Egyptian cat named Arabic.

Everything is confusing

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Yeah good morning, I wrote dialects.

Still Egyptians take offense if you tell them they speak Arabic. It seems like a case where foreigners know better because semantics or an article says so. I am a foreigner too but spent months down there being a sidekick on a research vessel and spent time with Egyptian families.

I hope someone from Egypt sees the title and chimes in.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I refer you to this.

The official language of Egypt is Arabic,

www.britannica.com...

The official language of Mexico is Spanish, but they won't understand half of what one says who speaks Spain Spanish. May as well just call it Mexican.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Hey hey!!! Good morning!

Lol

They would have to get past that subscribe button plea. Good luck

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Hey hey!!! Good morning!

Lol

They would have to get past that subscribe button plea. Good luck

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

What if it's good though?

Isn't there a whole forum dedicated to a writer pushing his stuff? Michael Chrighten or something?

posted on Jan, 21 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This might be of interest

top topics

join