It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon That Resembles The Death Star Has Been Hiding Another Epic Secret

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
That's no moon! It's an intergalactic watering station.
I think your closer to the truth than the human mind is capable of comprehending.

To get to that conclusion one must dissect a few paradigms and reassemble them to get to that place. Sort of like disassembling a reconstructed Humpty Dumpty and put the pieces back where they were, originally. Not, where they were placed, by deceptive design.

I agree with those that see the lunar orb as a vehicle or space station. It has a great history with water, even if the mainstream science refuses to consider. Water has been detected on the surface but only in trace amounts. Should they reveal if that water, was salt water??

I suspect, strongly suspect, the Moon was used to not only add water to this planet starting some 70 + - million years ago. There is evidence that the Dinosaurs were not killed off by a meteorite strike, but drowned in massive flooding. Couple that timeline with the dramatic lowering of global oxygen content. and the age of the ocean beds as a whole are no more than 70 million years old, you start to see a different picture.

The Moon is hollow and quite capable of holding massive amounts of water. Where it collected that water is anyone's guess, but the evidence suggests Earth was the recipient, in multiple "dumps" throughout time.

The Moon also came into direct contact with the planet to, reverse global rotation, and, adjust the angle to the Sun.. The evidence for this is blatantly obvious if one takes the time to find it. The lunar evidence for this are those dark circles left by contacting the planet in, the oceans, leaving trace amounts of water in the moons crust.

The flooding associated with the destruction of "Atlantis" is a direct result of the Moon discharging water/mud/sand in a controlled manner, with a twofold result. Bury and or destroy evidence of advanced civilization that existed before the great flood. And, to kill off any life forms that existed from the before times, giants, and us. A global "Reset".

So, in addition to those things said of the moon, add, Terra former.

Moon God, Gods? Anunnaki? call them what you will, but their footprints are all over history! The main question is, did they have the right to destroy so much? Did they have the right, to play God???

One way or another, they know it was a matter of time that they would be discovered. Is it our right to judge them???

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Is that you Dahak???

posted on Jan, 25 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Is that you Dahak???

Your question is not pointed at anyone in particular, but, timed after my comment. A left handed question?

A left handed answer.

Dragons believe Dahak was one of the original gods created by Apsu and Tiamat at the beginning of creation. While the other deities began to create, Dahak chose to destroy.
Totally fictional caricature probably based in some ancient truth. You might know that "I" would have no memories that survived insertion, therefore, I haven't a clue as to who or what I may have been, in the past. So, I would have to say, maybe, maybe not. But I can tell you at my core, I am very constructive, creative. So, I would doubt I was he. If, that is, your question was directed at me. Otherwise, go in peace, and carry on.......
edit on PMTuesdayTuesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2811 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join