It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic message received from a Pleiadian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sunday night in my sleep (or at least I think I was sleepig)....I received a message from a Pleiadian. He told me that we were on the verge, as a species, of destroying ourselves, and the Pleiadians were going to do everything in thier power to prevent it, but they may not be able to keep it from happening.

It was a very vivid dream (again, if it was a dream). He also told me that the Earthquakes recently around Indonesia were caused by a secret weapon in the hands of the New World Order (he used that phrase) and that they were simply testing the weapon....a particle beam weapon or something like that he said.

He also discussed a number of chemical weapons that are and will cause great diseases on the planet. He mentioned AIDS and flesh-eating diseases among others.

I woke up sweating like crazy and couldn't sleep for the rest of the night and haven't really slept well since. This is the most real dream I have ever had and that's why I say I'm not sure if it was really a dream or not. I was told by a psychic once that I was a Pleiadian in my last life and I wonder if that's why this person chose to speak to me (because I had once lived on his planet).

Strange stuff. Anyone else ever experience anything similar to this??

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
And you know for fact it was a Pleiadian...how?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
someone shouldn't read ATS and eat too many nachos before going to bed.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well, we all have dreams like this at points within our lives...but to say they are from a Palladian without something to back it as to "why" you may think this.......well, that's another thing...surely you these things you mention are all being discussed daily here, in news papers, magazines, TV shows.... so I doubt you would actually think it a "prophetic" dream.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
With war, tsunamis, and earthquakes all over the TV, put together with an ample amount of time spent on ATS, it's no big suprise that you or anyone would have dreamt of something like this. But, I'm afraid that's all this amounts to.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   

And you know for fact it was a Pleiadian...how?

He told me he was a Pleiadian. He told me he was human like me but from Pleiades....not Earth.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I have had gods, Martians, frogs, dogs, a bear once, the empire state building, my dead parents, my unborn child, exs.....and numerous others talk to me in dreams....while there were a few that I actually paid heed to...I know most were just dreams....I'd go with what mpeake said on this one as there was nothing told you that isn't already known.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The reality of the contact aside I really hate messages like that. We, as a species, are not on the verge of killing ourselves. A few people of our species may be playing with fire they don't understand. That's highly possible. But I, and a few billion others, have no say so. Messages like that have no use whatsoever. What can you do any differently? What could I do any differently? Nothing. Until, the children at the helm of the ship grow up we are doomed to whatever they want.

Hell, with a few bits of specific technology I could completely turn the course of human events in a matter of months. Anyone could. So where is the help? Where is the technology? It's in the hands of the kiddies.

If there are aliens out there playing with our fate then they are making no sense. Unless they are all evil bass turds.

Sorry, messages like that really piss me off.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Lately, I have seen in my mind the image of a figure, and it calls my name loudly. It happens when I am just about to fall asleep or just about to wake up. When it says my name, it is clear, as if they were right next to me, and in my mind I see the figure. The figure is not discernable as a male or female, human or otherwise.

This has happened like this three times in the last months time. When the figure speaks my name, I'm startled and I wake up. I'm getting frustrated because I'm really interested in what this figure has to say other than my name.

I've never had a recurring dream other than being in a hallway with many doors. I already know what that's about...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I have had gods, Martians, frogs, dogs, a bear once, the empire state building, my dead parents, my unborn child, exs.....and numerous others talk to me in dreams

The Empire State Building talking to you in a dream? Was it a sexual dream? No offense. Just curious regarding the shape of the building and all. I can't see what other reason someone would dream about the Empire State Building talking to them......like maybe it said "Hey baby...wanna take a ride up my elevator shaft...." or something like that?? Just curious what a dream like that would be like. I love dreams and trying to figure out what they mean!! Again no offense.........

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
We're always on the verge of destroying ourselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I heard of those flesh eating diseases on the news the other day and they were talking about how antibiodics dont work on it...
scary huh.... I believe you because i feel what you're saying is true.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
"I also feel it was a genuine contact."
Zabiligy, keep the posts coming.The People of light are a very good source too have!

new topics

top topics

join