It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is bothering me about accounts of the Nephilim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Smigg

We are being tricked something rotten, from the Holy Bible to our history all lies!

Who is behind all this trickery, and more importantly, to what purpose?

The people who worship the god of the Old Testament, who's time is up so now It's rush for him to prevent as many spirits as possible from returning to the Father.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Smigg

We are being tricked something rotten, from the Holy Bible to our history all lies!

Who is behind all this trickery, and more importantly, to what purpose?

The people who worship the god of the Old Testament, who's time is up so now It's rush for him to prevent as many spirits as possible from returning to the Father.

That's the first I've heard of this. Where would I look for literature to explore this further?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

That is an interesting idea.

What if we are the nephilim and not the ancient humans at all?

Our true history and origins have been replaced with those of the ancient now extent humans.

This is kinda blowing my mind.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Who supports this idea?
Your thread is the first I've heard about it.

link?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Smithsonian even admits to having destroyed the ones in their possession

Proof?

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
my favorite theory
the fallen angels mated with human females and produced the superhuman nephilim
over time the nephilim bloodline threatened to overwhelm 'pure' humans
one reason for the Noah flood; cleanse the earth of the corrupted dna

presumably one of the daughters-in-law had some nephilim dna and their descendants settled in the Middle East.

one reason Israel was told to wipe out certain nations is to remove the bloodline
Goliath and his brothers were killed
there maybe some true nephilim dna around but not enough to produce a new race.

there is some concern that the new-age reset progressives might want to alter human dna to create a super-race. we are getting some genetic modification going on, mostly in agriculture.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I've read recently that the alien abductions are actually fallen angels trying to harvest genetic material to bring them back.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three

originally posted by: Smigg

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Ok, that's reassuring. I'd hate to discover than I'm not human.

Genetics aren't important it's your spirit that matters.

Good point. I think the argument was that since they were not created in God's image they would not be his children.

Exactly, they are evil too, their spirits are evil literally evil.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You can kill them with copper. It's toxic to their blood. The color of their blood is blue. The original blue bloods....royal blood line.

a reply to: TonyS

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Nephilim can't experience earth without humans.
the who's who is intentionally contrived, especially humans shouldn't know how few, yet detrimental they are.

posted on Dec, 28 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sounds like Gnosticism to me.

Curiously, things like predatory false gods feeding on our baser energies is also being pushed by the current UAP disclosure crowd, as well as old-timey conspiracy theorists like Icke.

I personally have no idea, outside of being suspicious that the scoundrels who profit from the world slavery systems can't be totally human.. .or human as I know it, anyway.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

It's more a vibrational issue than genetics although genetics is a mere materialisation of said vibrational issue.
This realm, this broadcast, needs a fine tuned receiver. Humans have been done from inside the realm and are completely in tune with it. Nephilim not so much, in order to get a good signal they need humans to unscramble the broadcast.
this fine tune makes it that humans are not only good receiver but also good broadcasters, meaning humans are very powerful in exercising mind over matter. Which is why humans have become a necessary liability to the nephilims old NWO.
Nephilim are like addicts, they can't stop playing the rather dangerous game, who can blame them this realm is rather fascinating.
My suspicion is that humans have accommodated nephilims in the past, unfortunately they were very thankless guests which lead to a rather unpleasant cataclism, out of which the nephilim emerged victorious and with a plan to keep humans at bay.
As long as there are no groupings of more than 5 humans with a common goal they wont be able to steer anything far away from the intended narrative.

It's all about feeding the narrative to the 1 in 50000 human left.

A thousand point of light, is what it would take to break the spell

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
If it turns out we’re actually the Nephilim, we killed off all the humans and over millennia mistook their history for ours it would certainly explain the utter sh!t we reign upon the earth and one another.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
www.gaia.com... the-smithsonian-destroys-giant-skeletons

posted on Jan, 6 2022 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
archaeology-world.com... -giant-skeletons-found-in-the-usa/

Giant skulls and skeletons of a race of "Goliaths" have been found on a very regular basis throughout the Midwestern states for more than 100 years. Giants have been found in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, and New York, and their burial sites are similar to the well-known mounds of the Mound Builder people.

There have been giant skeletons found all over the world; the Smithsonian even admits to having destroyed the ones in their possession. I've always wondered if it had something to do with religion; the Biblical narrative would be in question if giants roamed the earth after Noah and his family were supposedly the only survivors of the Great Flood.

Archeological evidence and stories handed down throughout the centuries indicate that the Great Flood, while certainly a cataclysmic event, didn't wipe out all of humanity. There are many accounts thousands of years older than Biblical ones.

actually they did survive the flood in the bible on a small scale -- read genesis carefully then move on to the Book of Samuel.

Genesis 6:4, NIV: "The Nephilim were on the earth in those days--AND ALSO AFTERWARD--when the sons of God went to the daughters of humans and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown."

Samuel contains the story of david killing the phillistine giant goliath.

somehow not all the giants were killed until later on. the point of destroying the evidence is to prove "there never were any giants, therefore bible = false"

you find the same issue with reports of dragons in later days, and depictions of dinosaurs in ancient carvings. the point there is to prove an alternate timeline where humans and dinosaurs never coexisted, but some evidence still does exist suggesting people saw living, behemoth dinosaurs at one point in early history.

it wouldnt be too illogical why with more advanced weapons, people killed them off -- even an herbivore could accidentally stomp a human settlement lol.
edit on 6-1-2022 by braveContrarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I don't see the part where the smithsonian admits to anything.

posted on Jan, 14 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
If it turns out we’re actually the Nephilim, we killed off all the humans and over millennia mistook their history for ours it would certainly explain the utter sh!t we reign upon the earth and one another.

I keep being told the ultimate bull#ter was the devil & always will be.

Thus, the idea of humans being, in reality, bull#ted nephilim being bull#ted into worshipping someone they supposedly don't worship to begin with... WOULD be the ultimate Boss-level Troll.
edit on 1/14/2022 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: braveContrarian

originally posted by: nugget1

you find the same issue with reports of dragons in later days, and depictions of dinosaurs in ancient carvings.

source?
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join