It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hidden meaning of The Matrix and the New Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
As you know, the four Matrix Movies are a flagship movie of the New Order.
for masses conditioning.
they explained literally in the first movie.

The fourth movie: Matric Resurrections specifically takes the theme to explain the red pill.
for those who have not realized, the red pill is the red shot, the vaccine.
the blue pill is the traditional pharma, the nothing changes.

Now it is the red horseman period, which was started by the top power coutries in the world, on a specific date, together, in early 2021. (I will not explain about that theme)

Common people who have watched The Matrix in the past 22 years were conditioned to accept the red pill, the red shot.
The Matrix Resurrections explains the media as: "media is nothing but neuro-trigger response and viral conditioning".
they didnt use the word "massive" or similar, they used the world "viral".
yes, all the four movies were talking about "virus", and conditioning people. virus, virus,virus...

now, Matrix Resurrections has hidden messages about the eugenesics via vaccines.
And also explains the red pill:

"there is no choice, you already know what to do", this means take the red pill, take the red shot.

the people accepting that they have no choice, and that they have to take the red pill, the red shot, will be in the mind the common people during all 2022, a year for vaccines and boosts.

Slow, gradual changes, controlling both sides.
they introduced and idea to the people, 22 years ago. now, for the common people is easy to accept it.

Every large step the New Order does is transgenerational, thought, rehearsed, prepared , precise.
Thinking otherwise is underestimating them.

Matrix is the movie for conditioning the masses.
And the masses has been conditioned.

Now, you now the meaning of the red pill and Matrix conditioning.
It is your decision.

They told you what was coming 22 years ago. now they tell you again.

Think about the swarm... this term has been introduced in the climate changes events, united nations, food, Matrix, among other areas.

People thought that The Matrix were four movies to free them, when it was the opposite.

edit on 12121212 by lux666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: lux666

People thought that The Matrix were four movies to free them, when it was the opposite.

Yeah maybe if they are 7 year olds?
The Matrix 1 was an awesome movie with great actors,plots, and special effects.

2 and 3 are crap, 4 wasn't horrible and meh at best .

No doubt hollyweird is used to shape societies thinking, but I think you are looking way to much into the red pill and vaccines with this one. The wokeness was even at minimal levels with the new one .

if anything the matrix 4 only confirms hollyweird looking to milk another golden goose. 2022 forward you will likely see another maxtrix in the making and a bunch more crappy reboots down the road with the newly groomed cast.

edit on 441231America/ChicagoThu, 23 Dec 2021 11:44:17 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Watched it last night. 7/10... I don't agree with anything you just said and I like analyzing predictive programming.
Red pill, blue pill has been a theme since the first movie.
Red pill, blue pill being referred to as a political party was born on 4chan.
I think you're really reaching here dude.
Especially getting into the viral comments.
Word "cross-association" across multiple situations will lead to insanity.
Example...

Red=mean, it's a trick!!
So that red light must want me to stop!! It's a conspiracy!!
Screw it, I'm running it!
Splat

Same thing with hyper association of everything after a loved on dies.
Omg that song, restaurant, car, colors, noise, smell etc
That mindset will cause insanity and is really a standard behavior for schizophrenics.

Sorry, not trying to be harsh, I just don't see it.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Not everything in the media is bad and junk. I think the Matrix is actually one of the gems put out to assist people in getting outside of the box (which is extremely rare). I only watched about 30 mins of this movie so far, but definitely do not see how the red pill has anything to do with the covid vaccine. That is just on your mind a lot.

I think it is worth noting that the true controllers of this world (beyond what you call the Elites)-the ones essentially controlling all that you know-are more maintaining the game vs trying to harm you. There may be some harmful things released but also Easter eggs to find your way. I think the Matrix is one of those Easter eggs.

The gods of this world, are benevolent. You chose your life to be what it is. You chose to be here. Everything you experience is on you.

While there are certainly conspiracies and a cabal-they are not the highest powers of this world nor do they control everything.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

First Matrix was kind of good, weird and revolutionary concept that sparked a new mental illness and reality dysphoria as it became a cult classic.

The fourth Matrix is a bunch of old codgers, woke agenda polluted crap, rehashing something in a stupid way and worse.
I was not impressed and whatever agenda it is pushing it fail's, it felt dry, tedious and far from exciting to watch.

Even the end bit were Trinity is the one whom can fly and Neo has forgotten how to is just more woke rubbish with her saving the day before in the final scene.

What I, ME, was waiting for was something very different were they would have found out that even the supposed real world supposedly outside the matrix was in fact an illusion and at some point Neo and Mr Smith realize they are the same program not human and machine at all.

But for me the group of mindless woke moron's jamming together there ideas in a conference room about the next Matrix Game was what the movie was all about, it had no real aim and tried to please and capitalise, indeed the rest of the movie from that point could be the lead character Neo or his original creator having a psychotic break, a Schwarzenegger's (1990) total recall Schizoid Embolism (an under rated movie with a Three NOT A TWO but a THREE breasted lady of the night haha if only I had three hand's - the scene in that with the fake exploding fat lady's head was better than this entire fourth Matrix as far as I am concerned - two week's but you could argue they are both about the nature of reality albeit this fourth is by far the worse movie).

Neo being saved by a kind of pretty but definitely she man was just icing on the cake really, the cherry on the iceberg that sent it to the bottom of the sea of trash movies that should have been so much more and relying on the old actors like Keanu and the girl that played Trinity (whoever she is) was just plain daft, he's a computer character, make him or her anything they want but please tone down the damned woke crap.

A better idea would be for Neo and Mr Smith to find out they were actually reversed, Mr Smith is the human and Neo the machine giving him something to keep his mind active while the remnants of the human race in near suspended animation have there minds kept active in a virtual world aboard a massive ark ship sailing through deep space toward a real new world.

But what is it about really.

Making money for a bunch of greedy corporate movie executives and bad script writers.

edit on 23-12-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Spoiler alert, the red pill is liberty caps mixed with lions mane.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Why, in their right mind, those who seek control are going to set you free?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Matrix I ending:
I know you're out there.
I can feel you now.
I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.
I'm going to hang up this phone and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see.
I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
matrix 4: Resurrections
"if we dont know what is real ..we cant resist"

"they took your story
something that meant so much to people like me, and turned it into something trivial.
that is what the matrix does"

"it weaponizes every idea
every dream
everything that is important to us"

"where better to bury truth
that inside something
as ordinary as a video game?"

The name of the ship:
marc 3:19 Jesus Appoints the Twelve
And Judas Iscariot, which also betrayed him: and they went into an house
Mnemosyne is the goddess of memory and the mother of the nine Muses.
The term Mnemosyne is derived from the same source as the word mnemonic, that being the Greek word mnēmē, which means "remembrance, memory".
A titaness, Mnemosyne was the daughter of Uranus and Gaia. Mnemosyne was the mother of the nine Muses, fathered by her nephew, Zeus: Calliope (epic poetry). Clio (history). Euterpe (music and lyric poetry). Erato (love poetry). Melpomene (tragedy). Polyhymnia (hymns)

remembrance, memory
"ellster berg"

Hans Heinze (1895-1983), the famous person from ellsterberg was psychiatrist, professor of psychiatry and neurology, involved in the children's euthanasia and Aktion T 4 in Nazi Germany. He gave euthanasia to thousand of children via injection.

spoiler alert:
the architect in Matrix 4 Resurrections is a psychiatrists.
And Trinity punishes him and she explains why: it is because he used children
the psychiatrist that used children was "Eugenesycs Heinze". Yes, Massive Eugenesics on children via injection (vaccines)

In Jesus times, people unerstood parables. Now, this generation dont understand nor parables, nor deep thinking. Want all digested withut reasoning.
The Merovingian, representing generations, gives a good crytique about it in the movie Resurrections.

For People, masses, the sheeples, who dont understand the deep messages of Matrix, Matrix teaches to them, to take the red pill:
"There is no option, you know what to do" take the red pill, take the shot. (the vaccine)
those are already doomed, the sheeples, who will be slaughtered.

Remember: If you dont remember that eugenesics and sterilization for millions of people via injection was already done in Germany, then you are repeating it by taking your shot, your red pill.

the hiden meaning of Matrix is that in this world: the red pill, the shot, enslaves you.

why, Why, Why, in their right mind, the people seeking to control you, are going to set you free?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
a reply to: Mandroid7

hi, i just wrote some lines above explaining it.

thank you

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nvm. Maybe I’ll post better later
edit on 12/23/2021 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
remember:
pharma owns the media that made the movie.
they put the information for the smart ones, and explained there.

The new architect of the matrix, is the psychiatrist, who wears glasses.
This is the architect of the New Matrix, the new order.

And, Yes, Hans Keinze, psychiatrist, in that time called Euthanasie-Heinze ("Euthanasia Heinze") also weared glasses.

"Euthanasie Heinze" he realized during 1939–1945: Medicalized Mass Murder, Children first

“Eugenic Extermination”
“Children’s euthanasia” a murderous program, unique in the history of mankind, that targeted infants, children, and young adults as the means for actualizing a social Darwinist vision of society. By systematically murdering children, scientists sought to eradicate pathological phenotype — “eugenic extermination.”.

the mass murders were done by the healthcare, the doctors, and not by the S.S.

its a movie explaining it , for the smart ones

Information about 1939-1945: Medicalized Mass Murder in:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As Heinz says in the Matrix: the sheeples prefer control.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
So people who wear glasses are killers know?

You do know that after a certain age almost everyone needs glases to read?

That would be a whole lot of killers just roaming around.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

edit on 24/12/2021 by ArMaP because: Spam removed.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The new Matrix movie was honestly pretty stupid with some good moments. The first 30 minutes I thought I was watching a joke parody of the Matrix

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   
OP. the MAtrix is never ending. See Neo, in the new one is a ACTOR/DIrector of the MAtrix. He was re inserted at the end because the machines needed a ONE to keep the thing going. The architect said as much about the one.

SOME people are allowed to leave it in peace afterwards. the machines can make clones,and upload their memories to new clones as well. To keep Neo happy they bring back Trinity and new morph.

And thats a theory....a MOVIE THEORY SUMMARY.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I'm not sure about what you said here mate .

But I do know this , The New Matrix Resurrection movie was absolutely horrible I mean it was possibly the worst movie I have ever seen .

The First Matrix was a Master piece , but this new remake just #s all over its heritage.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

Do you see the (apparent) present conflict between the different factions of 'elites' as a friendly competition?
I'm trying to decode who in the movie represents what real-world perspective.

posted on Dec, 29 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

edit on 12/29/21 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join