It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccinated accounted for 4 in every 5 C-19 Deaths in UK over the past month

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Don’t you work in a vaccination centre sticking this garbage into the arms of children?

After reading this thread I now consider you an enemy of the people.

Those pushing vaccines and mandates are no longer getting a sheeple pass, you’re my enemy and the enemy of my children’s future, you’ll be treated as such.

Simply wanted to quote this for emphasis.

People who choose to believe this nonsense and than become an advocate for these crimes against humanity are most certainly enemies.

It has been the most difficult aspect of the entire plannedemic, to realize exactly how many "friends/families" are openly siding with medical tyranny. Their inner nazi is a little too easy to be brought out.

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
edit on America/ChicagoFridayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amFriday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

That is one hell of a vaccine! Twenty percent of the people who received it are still alive!

Wow!

A stunning endorsement for the product...

"VACCINES" do not start to lose their effectiveness 90 days after being injected into the bloodstream.

We need to think of another word(s) to replace "vaccine" when describing these Covid-19 shots.

I agree. Nothing about this, whatever it is, is remotely vaccine-like.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
When your dogs are vaccinated for rabies, and they get on that rabid skunk, they don't get rabies with lightened symptoms, they don't run around transmitting rabies.
They don't get rabies at all because the rabies vaccine imparts immunity.
The only immunity the covid shot imparts is to the pharmaceutical companies and the governments that push it.

posted on Dec, 24 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
To me it shows that since the number of vaccinated percentage wise is higher and that the death rate is higher. It kind of says the vaccine is not nearly as efficient as they say it is at protecting death. In fact, scanning the graphs it shows the rate is somewhat higher in the vaccinated, but you have to consider that those at risk take the vax more.

The vax does not seem to work well to protect those that need it the most.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
To me it shows that since the number of vaccinated percentage wise is higher and that the death rate is higher. It kind of says the vaccine is not nearly as efficient as they say it is at protecting death. In fact, scanning the graphs it shows the rate is somewhat higher in the vaccinated, but you have to consider that those at risk take the vax more.

It doesn't work period, it's has a negative efficacy.

posted on Dec, 25 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: rickymouse

It doesn't work period, it's has a negative efficacy.

I can't argue with that, because sometimes I do believe it is true, but I see no evidence that takes all things into consideration being given. I like to have combined evidence to evaluate things to identify method of action and real world trials. We are now the guinney pigs in the trial, and because so many big names supported this vaccine initially, evidence is being squashed that proves that the vaccine is not a life saver.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Should we trust the data from FDA who want to cover Pfizer for 50 years?
What makes people believe we getting any real data at all?
It depends where you look. There are two realities again and one is fake. Guess which one.
This little piece of art sums it up so nicely:

Trump Abandons Base - Pushes COVID VAX

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Given that most of the UK adult population is already vaxxed that means that 10% of the population accounts for 20% of the deaths. Which means that the unvaxxed are dying at twice the rate of the vaxxed.

9 out of 10 people in the UK in critical care due to covid aren't fully vxxed, and their average age is 5 years younger.

So ... score for the vaccine. It's saving lives.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
a reply to: rickymouse

Should we trust the data from FDA who want to cover Pfizer for 50 years?
What makes people believe we getting any real data at all?
It depends where you look. There are two realities again and one is fake. Guess which one.
This little piece of art sums it up so nicely:

Trump Abandons Base - Pushes COVID VAX

Except that's not true. 50 years isn't how long that they can cover it up, it's how long it would take to release all of the documents under FOIA if they were released in batches of 1500 pages at a time. Its the estimated maximum time, not the legally required minimum time.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: arkansasstone

Rabies isn't a respiratory tract infection. You can't compare the two as they are transmitted in different ways to different parts of the body.

posted on Dec, 26 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

How many of them had some shots? What table says that?
The numbers are messed with anyway. I'd rather believe numbers from a third world country. I somewhat believe it when it goes against the agenda as someone could be leaking the truth.

And even if vaxxed wont start dying in mass from other causes sooner than later. Maybe it works a bit. For a while. If I designed a virus would I sell a vax doing absolutely nothing?
If you are waxxed what's the point still selling it to me? You are safe. Your masters allowed you to go to a pub. Enjoy being injected like cattle forever. Dont forget your flu shots.

posted on Dec, 27 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

On the Polar Opposite Side of Life here on Planet Earth in 2021 A.D. we have This.......

At Least George is Dead Now and does Not Give a F..k about Your Problems Dealing with Germs and Viruses ANYMORE..........)

Cheers Dave's Friend..........*)

I don't have a problem with germs lol, I've been all over sub-sahara africa, lots of germs, I was on quinine most of the time, at least when I was in the bush/jungle ;-) Carlin though is great, loved his dysfunctional world tour! Thing is, anybody who wants to get jab'd and take one for team Gates/Fauci/Soros, they should go ahead. Personally, I have an immune system, already had this covid BS in early 2020, so I really don't care what anyone else does as long as they dont try to force me to take the jab. I'll still warn people, but at this point, there are only the people who refuse the jab and the ones who took it. The jab'd, I just see dead people coasting backwards towards oblivion. I look at the sacrifice of so many as simply being a knee-jerk lemming-like reaction, that's driven by fear to commit suicide with virtue signalling as justification as the Munchhausen syndrome parents sacrifice their children. Fear, PC/Woke BS and the lack of critical thinking are the three biggest viri right now, so many people, their pronouns will be was/were.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join