It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mein Cough

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Enzo954

Sounds like maybe you have it licked. It can be a nasty little bug.

That said, Listerine mouthwash will help. It doesn't get directly in your lungs, but you will be breathing the vapors after gargling, and it kills the virus on contact. That will reduce viral load.

If it gets worse, try to find someone who still has and will use monoclonal antibodies. They work quite well on every variant until omicron (which does not appear to be as prone to serious illness).

Watch out for signs of pneumonia for at least two weeks. If you see them, get to a doctor.

And get well soon.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enzo954
Merry Christmas to me. Santa just gave me Covid. Took an at home test about 30 mins ago.

My company had a Christmas dinner Friday night and then about a dozen of us went to a club next door and partied for a few hours. Just about everyone is testing positive. FYI...I'm unvaccinated.

Saturday: Huge hangover. More booze related rather than Covid IMO

Sunday: Dry cough and shortness of breath.

Monday: Breathing slightly better but still shortness of breath. Dry cough. Woke up in the middle of the night and coughed up something nasty.

Tuesday: Energy was drained down to around 20%. I had a hard time mustering up the energy to even walk. Completely exhausted. Pounding headache throughout the night. Felt like my eyes were pushing out through my sockets. Night sweats. Dry cough.

Today/Wednesday: Dry cough but my lungs feel cleared which is good. Energy level up to maybe 60%. Still very tired.

So we'll see what bedtime and tomorrow brings. I've been drinking a ton of green juice that I make in my slow juicer. Drinking about 60 ounces a day. Also about 20 ounces of juiced oranges to go along with it. Lots of multivitamins, zinc, and vitamin D. Any other other tips would be greatly appreciated but I think I'll be fine.

Wish you well. It took me 14 days to get over Omicron completely. Day 15, I am regaining smell and taste. My coworker knocked out Omicron in 5 days. But my immune system took longer. I'm kind of disappointed in my immune system. So time to rebuild it better than before.

When you get to the stuffed up nose that you can't blow....until you sneeze and your nose runs and then you can blow your nose...

What worked best was sage tea, vitamins, and DayQuil. Bundle up to raise your body temperature when you sleep. The warmer you are, the easier it is to fight off.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Congratulations on earning Natural Immunity against Covid-19, going forward.

It's not 100% fool-proof, but you'll have far better protection than what the so-called "vaccines" provide.

Reasoning for celebrating: www.cdc.gov...

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Listerine mouthwash will help

It seems to be quite the miracle potion. Helps with gum health as well.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Spam
edit on 12/23/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Going on the Mein Cough idea we might as well have Fauci come out in front a big black banner and in white at the top it can read:

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fauci.

But then again, we have to be careful, might offend his delicate feelings afterall....

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I personally prefer warm liquids on a scratchy throat and drink gallons of hot tea. My go-toos are generally blends like lemon ginger. I find the warmth is also soothing to dry coughs keeping them under control during the day when I can keep my throat bathed.

Keeping your room humidified will also help with the coughing.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

That was actually a happy coincidence for me. I use (generic) Listerine regularly and have for some time. After many decades of abuse, my gums need all the help they can get, and abscesses tend to be quite painful (I have suffered through more than I care to remember). Listerine helps me avoid them, and has for probably ten years now.

So when I found out that it also 'kills'' the Chinese virus almost immediately on contact, I was pretty happy to hear that. It does appear to help; I cannot mask, and I refuse to sit inside and avoid all human contact. Yet, I have not had any serious symptoms to date and thus have had no reason to be tested. This in spite of the fact that I have been in fairly close contact with many people who did have symptoms and a positive test.

So I conclude that Listerine does indeed help, agreeing with the research that indicates such. And no side effects (except a cleaner pie-hole).

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Sorry to hear about your health.

The Chinese certainly played a role, but Fauci was a player too, and Tedros and many more, ESPECIALLY the Men of Davos, the World Economic Forum and Klaus Schwab.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

It's been 3 days now, DB.
How are you feeling today?

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I do not advise this DB, but I always remember an older coworker who grew up in the south. He said as a kid, his grandmother used to put kerosene on a sugar cube and give it to them for a cough. Ugh. Hope you feel better soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If he doesn't respond within the next 40 seconds I think we should assume the worst. AM as well. Then we shall proceed to split their stuff up. 60 / 40

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Growing up, my parents used to use turpentine for a sore throat. We'd get a little on our finger and just barely touch it to our tongue.

Like you said about your "remedy," I do not recommend this today. Some idiot will try to drink turpentine and get all dead and stuff; it is DEADLY POISON! Consider this just a bit of historical trivia.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I call the 60%.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Better. Achy, still whiny. Not that it's doing any good with the bride though.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Just to note. . . .

The children have already called "dibs" on all my stuff.

Ungrateful little sh#ts!

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Lol right! I just never forgot it because I was shocked at using turpentine! He's still alive and in his 60s so, guess like you it's ok in small amounts.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

When he had hernia surgery when I was a kid, they prescribed a cough medication for my dad called turpenhydrate. I have no idea if it's close to turpentine, but they said they really, really *did not* want him coughing.

I looked it up, and it is a compounded medication derived using turpentine!

edit on 23-12-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I call the 60%.

Thanks! I dont know what I would do with 20% more men's underwear magazines.

posted on Dec, 23 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I call the 60%.

Thanks! I dont know what I would do with 20% more men's underwear magazines.

I only have them for the articles.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join