It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

as citizens are we not entitled to demand a medical check up on Biden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
so i have had 2 elder family member that 1 had dementia and the other one had Parkinson's

Joe shows ALL the symptoms of BOTH

i cared for my grandma until the day she passed and once the person starts really missing chunks of memory/smooth cognition the illness's are well on their way and it picks up speed.

we are going to see a large decline in biden in the next year, mark my words.

I have a very strong feeling Joe wont make it to the end of his first first time in office

we are a government for, of and by the people, the people.

running his upcoming running POTUS election where he would almost be 90 by the end of his second presidency

if the previous POTUS runs again Donny will rip him apart like a cat messing with his food

the us is a joke because of him and his ilk have destroyed the world with this covid bull shiz ,inflation and most importantly our over seas enemies know he would not hot back or if he did would amount to a slap on the back of the hand.

would be dumb not to attack us now.

also Nord 2 pipeline, Russia wanted to run it over Ukraine land the us told Ukraine to said no and all of a sudden the little green men showed up

we are at war, a new cold shadow war.

the people around him should be brought up on elder abuse and subverting the government of the US

when do we demand a public mental and physical check up of the sitting POTUS that is honest and public

his face is what they call making its a Parkinson's thing

edit on 19-12-2021 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   
You never challenge the President when you control Congress, period.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

After Joe makes a mistake that costs more lives than the lapse which caused several Americans to be killed by a suicide bomber in Afghanistan 3 months ago, there will be calls from Congress for Joe Biden to have a thorough mental examination.

Because of the sick nature of society, Biden's weakened state allowing just a few deaths, is not cause for alarm.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

all the people coming over the Mexican boarder are even from south America

they have found med of fighting age and fit the bill for a terrorist to a T

we WILL be attacked if biden stays in office something really bad is coming

imagine if all the back up of containers on ships was done for the reason so that US customs with Christmas and poor government oversight or through searches.

what a good time to smuggles a nuke or part of MANY nukes put together here in America

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:48 AM
link   
So you would have no problem if Dems had forced Trump to take a mental and physical review that they had total access to?

Something tells me you'd say no.

And wasn't Joe suppose to have handed over the Presidency to Harris by now, ACCORDING TO SOME. Or he's suppose to be dead now, ACCORDING TO SOME. Or Trump was suppose to be reinstated by now, ACCORDING TO SOME.

edit on 19-12-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

they did, didn't they?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If our government was working as intended the answer would be "yes", but it isn't.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So you would have no problem if Dems had forced Trump to take a mental and physical review that they had total access to?

Something tells me you'd say no.

And wasn't Joe suppose to have handed over the Presidency to Harris by now, ACCORDING TO SOME. Or he's suppose to be dead now, ACCORDING TO SOME. Or Trump was suppose to be reinstated by now, ACCORDING TO SOME.

I don't know that I ever mentioned it in a thread but I did not expect Joe to still be conscious at the end of this year. I was wrong. He's being propped up and probably doped up. A "normal" citizen in his condition would have been put out to pasture already. Biden is a figure head, plain and simple. They'll hide him in the basement again if he makes to run for a second term.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

“ENTITLED”?!?!

Coming from the same people that rail against force vaccination’s every single second, minute, hour of the day.

Conservative are just hypocrites… “no force medical stuff on me but I’m ENTITLED to force medical stuff on those I hate”

edit on 19-12-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

i am totally vaxxed, i work in a place i need more vaccines than the normal person and i take those as well

you don't know man

I'm no hypocrite and i believe what is good for me, is good for thee

meaning if Trump had to take a test due to the crazy left during his time in office why doesn't Biden? we are his boss and a lot of people are worried for him and for the US.

in my old job i would have called adult services if i saw a family forcing an 80 something year old man dance for his meal so to speak,

he is over 80 years old for crying out loud, let the man eat ice cream and swim with his grand kids and play with his leg hair

edit on 19-12-2021 by penroc3 because: sp

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Question - This was Known 2 YEARS AGO . How did Biden Pass a Physical BEFORE he was Sworn In > ? Answer , He Did Not but was Sworn In Anyway..........

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

really makes you wonder about the people that voted for an 80+ old man to run the US, one of the hardest jobs in the world there is. it requires quick and sharp wits and a good memory and most importantly talks to the public clearly and is decisive

that does not describe Biden at all, people can hate on Donny but he is a NY'er and and a world class business man and was KNOWN for his love of meeting and talking to the public.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Trump is 75!!! And could barely walk down a ramp!! Lol

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Not like Biden is in charge of anything. I imagine they took away his ice cream privileges as well

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

really makes you wonder about the people that voted for an 80+ old man to run the US, one of the hardest jobs in the world there is. it requires quick and sharp wits and a good memory and most importantly talks to the public clearly and is decisive

that does not describe Biden at all, people can hate on Donny but he is a NY'er and and a world class business man and was KNOWN for his love of meeting and talking to the public.

Yeah , and Unlike Joe , Trump can Still Wipe his Own Arse............

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

my friend is 30 and has a bum knee he can walk just fine but going down hills he takes it easy

like you said Pres. Trump is an older man he knows a fall could really injure him and take him out of the game

or just he can just take it slow...

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
No, we do not want him to have a checkup. Three more years of him will mean the GOP will win for years.

Biden and the rest of the loony democrats are the best thing the GOP has ever had to get votes

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

up until very very recently the royalty in the UK had something called the groom of the stool

they would wipe the butts of the king/queen/prince/princess and even examine and TASTE their urine

it was like a very very coveted job as it made you very close to the person in power as their pooping buddy you would hear alot of royal gossip

Biden just needs a nice sweater and some sweatpants and some good sportive shoes and a lazy boy

i truly feel bad for him

its elder abuse at this point, he clearly has zero business being the POTUS anyone who says different is blind or is so team democrat they refuse to see it

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

i fear for the US

look what he has done in less than one..

thankfully my family is safe from the economic side of all this but there is Afghanistan screw up and inflation and china and covid response and lies of governmental bodies like the CDC

the GOP has ammo for decades

as a military family he has generationally sowed distrust in the DNC

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: ANNED

i fear for the US

look what he has done in less than one..

thankfully my family is safe from the economic side of all this but there is Afghanistan screw up and inflation and china and covid response and lies of governmental bodies like the CDC

the GOP has ammo for decades

as a military family he has generationally sowed distrust in the DNC

A lot of us retired, disabled, and disabled veterans are hurting from this new inflation and see no help in sight.
Many of us can not get a part-time jobs for a little extra money and have no way to get any extra money to live on.
I am a veteran and disabled and my SS check is only lasting for about three weeks for the last two months.
What I would like to see is a $2000 dollar check for the retired, disabled to help us with this inflation and its effects on our lives.
edit on 20-12-2021 by ANNED because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join