It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clown Time Why are they telling people to get Vax’d for Omni?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: St Udio

CTCCCTTTGTTGTGTTGT is an 18 character primer sequence found in the WHO Coronavirus virus testing protocol document the primer sequences are what get amplified by the PCR process in order to be detected and designated a 'positive test'.It just so happens this same exact 18 character sequence is also found in Homo Sapiens Chromosone 8.I dont know why the only conclusion I can definately make is that they can find a 'positive' result in anyone they want.

right ! they muddy-the-waters

just like they diss the anti-parasite remedy ivermectin because it kills the CV/COVID/DELTA/OMICRON protein roots that grow into a full fledged parasite created by the virus stems... their mission is to confound and distract until the evil parasite gets a firm footing to flourish in Its' host...(the 'fully vaxxed')

oh yeah, new boosters will try to protect the VAXX-Warp Speed project from other, developed drugs which kill internal COVID Parasites / Golem / elementals born this Dark Winter we were warned about by Potus himself

that's about all the teaser data i give freely.... a dashboard layout / commentary has string$ attached
edit on th31163986574118152021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

There was a video of an exorcism the other day where the demon speaks about the vaccine making recipients more succeptable to demonic posession. There's not many true Christians online anymore but I have been in mental hospitals earlier in my life and the phenomenon is real whether you believe me or not just look at the salesmen Fauci,Gates,Schwab there is definately spiritual evil involved.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: canucks555

If you're vaxxed then there's a better chance that your ass won't end up in the hospital.
Thought this was obvious by now.

Only if your ass has a likelihood of ending up in a hospital from COVID in the first place.

Thought that was obvious by now.

Yeah 95% to 98% are not at risk of going to hospital. And its not exactly random, you've pretty much got to by dying from another condition.

See this is where people dont look at actual numbers, you see a 2-5% and go Pffft that aint much... Now if every American got covid you have the American population, 330 million, 2-5% of that is 6.6-16.5 million extra people needing to go to hospital thanks to covid. If you evenly divide that up between 50 states you get an extra 132,000-300,000 requiring hospital per state putting pressure on a health system that at the best of times is under strain and in the worst of times such as winter sitting right on breaking (even with out covid in the picture). You could overwhelm the American health care system with alot less than even those numbers.

Those small Pffft % in reality are extremely bad... the vaccine helps mitigate and prevent a bad health system from becoming a catastrophic health crisis.

I also bet those who try and pass of the %'s as inconsequential are teh same ones that if teh system collapsed would bitch and moan about not being able to get to hospital or be seen by a Doctor.

originally posted by: khnum

There was a video of an exorcism the other day where the demon speaks about the vaccine making recipients more succeptable to demonic posession. There's not many true Christians online anymore but I have been in mental hospitals earlier in my life and the phenomenon is real whether you believe me or not just look at the salesmen Fauci,Gates,Schwab there is definately spiritual evil involved.

Is this what ATS has become? Your honestly citing what a 'demon' said during an exorcism as proof something is up. Holy #...
edit on 19-12-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2021 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Oh a Phage wannabee deny everything that doesn't fit the standard narrative you will find out soon enough evil spiritual beings exist

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

That 2% - 5% only exists because of the lack of early treatment. If you factor in early treatment such as Ivermection ,which is banned in Australia, that number reduces to sub-1%. I would like to note that there are ZERO early treatments prescribed for any level of symptom in Australia. It's be jabbed or be damned, that's it.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
MAJOR OMICRAP UPDATE FROM BIDEN coming on Tuesday December 21, 2021

Smoke and/or Drink your favorite relaxant beforehand, so you won't be scared out of your gourd!

President Joe Biden will deliver a speech Tuesday to address the omicron variant and unveil new steps the administration is taking to help communities in need of assistance, a White House official told NBC News on Saturday.

Biden is expected to go beyond his already unveiled "winter plan" with additional measures while "issuing a stark warning of what the winter will look like for Americans that choose to remain unvaccinated," the official said.

The news comes amid a rise in Covid-19 cases and pleas from federal health officials for people to get vaccinated.
More at: www.nbcnews.com...

Since President Biden has already said the Unvaccinated will experience a "Winter of Death", what he is going to announce on Tuesday must be worse than death!

Oh my God...what could it be Mabel?

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

The book is out of print on Amazon and it claims that it was independently published on December 5?

www.amazon.com... ed/dp/B09MYL7R13/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1RLL54BWESLC0&keywords=understanding+omicron+variant&qid=1639925666&sprefix=understanding+omicron+variant%2Caps%2C70& sr=8-2

One of the reviews has the photo for the copyright!

Thank you for sharing!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amSunday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Now if they actually treated it properly there wouldn't be a problem. So many reports of doctors and nurses stating that the ventilator was actually killing them. Good thing about omicron is it is less severe and it doesn't affect your lungs, it's like a strep throat so in reality it is probably much better to just catch omicron than get the vax and build up natural immunity instead.

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

www.yahoo.com...

Most of the World's Vaccines Likely Won't Prevent Infection From Omicron

I bet you grandma’s soup will. Screw the people “in charge”. Time to go back to basics!

posted on Dec, 19 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hehe,

It might be of interest to some of you, who wonder if the God of our world has a sense of humour, but Corona is in fact a perfect anagram for Raccoon.

And Omincrom is a perfect anagram for moronic.

posted on Dec, 20 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You're misquoting your own source to fit your own opinions..

It doesn't say that it doesn't work, it says its less effective...

big difference between those two statements...

PA

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Why..?

Because they know that all their useful idiots will ignore reality and do it without question.

Once they know who is dumb enough to follow them so blindly for even just a case of the sniffles, they can make them do anything, Including helping them commit genocide against the ones who won't blindly do anything they are told.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

You're misquoting your own source to fit your own opinions..

It doesn't say that it doesn't work, it says its less effective...

big difference between those two statements...

PA

My opinion? Nope
Here's the quote from my OP

The WHO, in its weekly epidemiological update, said that more data was needed to better understand the extent to which Omicron may evade immunity derived from either vaccines or previous infection.

and a different source

www.nytimes.com...

Most of the World’s Vaccines Likely Won’t Prevent Infection From Omicron

www.verywellhealth.com...

Two doses of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine appear to be ineffective at neutralizing the Omicron variant, increasing the risk of breakthrough infections.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

It fits a growing body of data that says most two-dose regimens worldwide provide much less or very little protection against omicron infection, as opposed to the delta variant or other past strains of the virus.

I could go on for several more pages....
edit on 22-12-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do you even worry about what the senile piece of crap in the white house have to say? I don't, now if you live in a democrat infected hell hole city or state, then be afraid very afraid, the communist now wants to bring the covid pass ports to do anything in their cities or states.

I will be adding more states and cities that will not have my money and that I plan never to visit. Lets the people in those rat hole places figure out on their own.

posted on Dec, 22 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   
They have to distribute the old stock, so they're having a blowout sale !!

New stock will be coming-in for the new season.

Gotta keep the profits up, doncha know !!

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Still just opinions while they are waiting for conclusive data.. My comment remains correct..

Notice how each one of your sources uses words like "Likely", "appear to be"... You've really doubled down on your original mistake here...

You cliamed in your OP that the vaccines "Don't work", this is incorrect... even when judged against opinions of others.. Let's wait and see eh?

Try again?

PA

posted on Jan, 4 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Because if you ignore the voodoo science ,

you may be legally beaten to a pulp ,

incarcerated , bankrupted and black listed .

Thanks pfizer and co

and you might ....

CATCH A COLD !!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 4-1-2022 by radarloveguy because: I REMEMBER NUREMBURG

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join