It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Wishes Death from Omicron on the Unvaccinated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy
a reply to: MapMistress

I'm confused. Are you actually saying you have a maintenance man scheduled 3 days from now, when you have a disease and are potentially still contagious? Because it really sounds like you're saying that.

Muhahhaha! since when does one cancel maintenance because they have a cold?

Why do I feel like you wouldn't eat the rest of a half-eaten cheeseburger when you're starving to death - because it wasn't wrapped and handed to you by Ronald McDonald?

edit on 17-12-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

originally posted by: MapMistress

So there's a president wishing death upon the unvaccinated, who make up the majority of the world's population.

I tend to find that when someone makes such bold ill-wishes on so many people, that it has a karma effect. Perhaps the deaths will only happen to those in government who tried to force a vaccine on people that only has 22.5% efficacy against Omicron.

I share your sentiment. However politicians have always been lackeys for the elite.

In South Africa, Rothschild Inc is pulling the strings behind the scenes.

If find it fascinating that in todays dangerous, unpredictable world nothing bad ever happens to a Rothschild. Not even by sheer chance.

Does karma even exist?

As strange as it seems even sharks sometimes eat their own. It used to happen in royal families in the past even Princes murdering their own father who was king.

Nathan Rothschild's wife found hanging from a doorknob

www.goldismoney2.com...’s-ex-wife-found-dead-hanging-from-doorknob-at-home.192904/

Amschel Rothschild, the man many believed would be the prestigious Rothschild Bank's next leader, hanged himself in a Paris luxury hotel, a newspaper reported Thursday.

Rothschild's body was found by a cleaning lady Monday in his room at the Hotel Bristol, not far from the presidential Elysee Palace, the Paris daily Le Parisien said. Rothschild, 41, was widely expected to take over the British merchant bank N.M. Rothschild and Sons.

Police officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, told the paper the banker hanged himself. Both the bank and the Rothschild family refused to comment on the death.

www.chicagotribune.com...

The door knob is obviously the calling card of a very lofty hit team.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Why? I live a healthy life. Exercise. Take vitamins and zinc instead of the jab. Eat fruit and vegetables.

The vaccinated still pass covid along.

Why do I need the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Why? I live a healthy life. Exercise. Take vitamins and zinc instead of the jab. Eat fruit and vegetables.

The vaccinated still pass covid along.

Why do I need the vaccine.

To help increase your odds of not having issues if you are exposed to Covid.

To help mitigate the spread of Covid and the development more dangerous variants.

Unfortunately, the unvaccinated don’t seem to care about either.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Amazing how no foul play was ever suspected.

How do you hang yourself from a doorknob?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Wrap some kind of rope around you neck, affix it to a door handle, lean forward whereby the rope restricts air flow until you lose consciousness.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

You

To help increase your odds of not having issues if you are exposed to Covid.

Vs living a healthy active life style?

What’s the vaccine rate for the NFL

Bears have 12 players on reserve/COVID-19 list, 8 others out sick

chicago.suntimes.com...

I don’t need big pharmaceutical to survive covid. Sorry.

You

To help mitigate the spread of Covid and the development more dangerous variants.

I haven’t caught covid, and if I do I will be fine. Sad your so excited to write me off.

Unfortunately, the unvaccinated don’t seem to care about either.

The overall survival rate before the vaccines was something like 99.1 percent. Has the vaccines changed the overall survival rate in any statistically significant way?
edit on 17-12-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Like this.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   

I can actually believe that. I've refused to tap out a handful of times before in a chokehold it's not that bad.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
So the op is a liar.

I dont see anywhere that he wishes death on anyone.

Lying doesn't help your or anyone's cause.

Thread needs binning.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Can you believe there are still people who support this clown?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Can you believe there are still people who support this clown?

Around a majority of people.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Can you answer the question with any credibility?

The overall survival rate before the vaccines was something like 99.1 percent. Has the vaccines changed the overall survival rate in any statistically significant way?

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

However don't underestimate their ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!!

A true Lions fan!

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I can't recall in all my days a POTUS that has spouted more rhetoric of disrespect ("Clap you stupid bastards"), fear ("Dark Winter"), anger ("OUR PATIENCE IS WEARING THIN!") and threats (you will pay the price) to the citizens of this country than President Biden.

Help me understand how this is an upgrade regarding the P.R. management of the Trump admin?

In the minds of some, compared to insulting other countries (i.e. Trump sh!th0le remark), insulting your own citizens....is this somehow an improvement?!

80+ million sado-masochists voted for this, or alternate theory, the Chinese ballot harvesting theory really was credible.

How else can you explain the optics of an emotionally and cognitively impaired old man verbally flailing about and berating his fellow Americans as some type of step up from Trump?

🤡 🌎

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   

George Carlin said it best: 'Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.'

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The Biden Admin Went Home for the Holidays 2 weeks ago.

Cities are unilaterally instituting and maintaining Covid-19 restrictions and mandates, despite SCIENCE and EXPERIENCE showing they do not work.

Little Tin Dictators are Wielding Their Power: www.foxnews.com...

This is what happens when the leadership in Washington DC is collapsing.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don’t like the man, but these titles with false statements I like even less, he didn’t say he wished unvaccinated omicron patients die.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Apparently you haven't been paying attention. The jabs do none of what you claimed.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

I'm confused. Are you actually saying you have a maintenance man scheduled 3 days from now, when you have a disease and are potentially still contagious? Because it really sounds like you're saying that.

Oh wow. Not sure how that got warped. Maybe I worded things odd because I'm sick.

No. The maintenance man is a co-worker. He came into work sick. Said he felt sorry for the homeless and had let a group of homeless people take showers at his place. The homeless in the neighborhood are dumpster divers. They dig thru the dumpsters of all apartments, all hotels, all restaurants and all fast food places. Thus the homeless are the first to catch every Covid strain from digging thru everyone else's trash.

The maintenance man is going on Day 13 now of Omicron systems. Another coworker knocked out Omicron in 5 days. And I am now on DAY 10.

Omicron Symptoms are very different than other Covid strains. And no. It's definitely not like any cold or flu that I've ever had.

MY OMICRON SYMPTOMS
DAY 1: Fever. Extremely Tired. Could not stay awake. Went to Bed.
DAY 2: Fever. Extreme muscle aches. Hurt to walk. Hurt to sit down. Hurt to stand. Hurt to lay down. Difficult to sleep because it hurt to lay down.
DAY 3: Fever dissipated. Headache went away. But the muscle aches and back ache continued. Getting worse. So much pain, I cried. Never experienced pain like that before. It felt like some weird chemical fire coursing thru my veins of all my muscles. The only thing that helped was sage tea.
DAY 5: Suddenly congested. For the first 4 days, I had my sense of smell. Now gone on the 5th day. When I tried to blow my nose, nothing came out. Until I sneeze, then my nose runs. Able to blow it for about 2 minutes. Then all congested again.
DAY 6: All muscle aches gone. Just left with the congestion.
DAY 7: Omicron boogers are NOT normal. You can tell this thing was made in a lab. Omicron boogers dry in flat, perfect oval or perfect circle little half centimeter patches. All white and clear. Really gross and never seen anything like it before.
DAY 10: Still congested. Able to blow my nose better. But the Omicron still seems to be living in my nose even though the rest of my body killed it off. Best I can figure is maybe too many nose cells died off from previous covid infections so my nose-immune system having difficulty killing it. I'm starting to think maybe I should sterilize my nostrils with hand sanitizer several times a day to kill it.

LINKS TO REAL OMICRON SYMPTOMS
Omicron Symptoms

More Omicron Symptoms

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join