It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plandemic Rallies Citizens to Dismantle Local and National Government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   
As I mentioned in the original post, I believe that the absurdity of the plandemic is the point of it all. I came across this article that elucidates that idea:

True power lies in making people afraid of something that does not exist, and making them abandon reason in the name of protecting themselves from the invented threat.

To guarantee you have control, you must make people see things that are not there, make people live in a reality you build around them, and force people to follow arbitrary, contradictory rules that change day by day.

To truly test their loyalty, their hypnosis, you could even tell them there’s nothing to be afraid of anymore, but they need to follow the rules anyway.

Maybe that’s the point. Maybe the story isn’t supposed to be believable. Maybe the rules aren’t meant to make sense, they are meant to be obeyed.

Maybe the more contradictory & illogical the regulations become, the more your compliance is valued.

Maybe if you can force a person to abandon their judgment in favour of your own, you have total control over their reality.

www.wakingtimes.com...
edit on 5-1-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cameos
Yes, I agree that people will toss their sovereignty to the wind and invite outside forces. Those outside forces will likely come in many guises that coerce individuals to contractually agree to be a part of the global government. I am aware that a lot of contracts, rather than being generalized, are increasingly being tailored to the individual. Those individuals will be coerced incrementally into signing their lives away, physically (their bodies and material possessions), mentally and spiritually. It will be a literal prostitution of the self to the one world government. When individuals contractually agree to sell their souls to the nwo then those contracts will eventually supersede what if any contracts that national governments have with citizens.

I recently discovered a mechanism by which individuals may be able to incrementally, contractually agree to sell themselves to the global government. I have been listening to videos and podcasts in which Kimberly Ann Goguen claims to now be in control of some kind of global repository fund. To make a long story short, she alleges that King Solomon had many wives that persuaded Solomon to worship demons. Goguen claims that Solomon signed a contract with those demons that gave those demons and their master, Satan, the legal right to rule the world and, among other things, control a global repository fund. However, Goguen alleges that the contract that Solomon had with those demons expired several years ago which enabled Goguen to take control of a global repository fund.

Goguen claims that most of the laws being passed in various countries are not being ratified in large part because local and national governments no longer have access to the money in the global repository fund to support those laws without going through her. She is now trying to set up what is made to appear like a grass roots movement that is basically designed to legitimize and fund individuals and assemblies that undermine local and national governments worldwide.

Goguen talks a lot about empowering the rights of the individual which sounds great and appeals to everyone. She claims to be picking and choosing how to fund individuals and groups as long as they play along with her rules. While I have no idea if Goguen is legitimate or not, I perceive that individuals, assemblies, governments and militaries are being persuaded to incrementally, contractually agree with a global repository fund.
www.bitchute.com...

edit on 5-1-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join