It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QR codes are mysticism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Woah. What's the Lat and Long of that building? It could be at the intersection of powerful ley lines and be used as a portal where Gozer the Gozerian can come back.

One shudders at the mere thought of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: RussianTroll
Went to a restaurant with higher than average prices. They didn't have paper menus; I was expected to read a QR code with my telephone to see the menu. Needless to say, I ate elsewhere.

If you really want to screw with the tech-addicted, ask "What the f# is a "QR" code?" Wait for the "something you scan with a camera for blah blah" explanation, and then ask how a cordless landline house phone does that.

It's worth it, it's like dividing by zero -- How you do that living thingy with no techie toys? Does not compute!

Disclaimer: While I do have a cheap smartphone that probably CAN scan, I don't know if it does because I've never looked nor used anything remotely like it. I don't actually know WTF a QR code is, other than something scanable like a barcode or something.

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Got a question for you,

If one is against mandates and forced vaccinations, is it a good idea to escape to russia?

What are the vibes? Will they enforce things and punish those who disobey?

..Just figuring out options when i make my great escape..

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

QR code (Quick Response code)
The QR code system was invented in 1994 by Masahiro Hara from the Japanese company Denso Wave.[7] The initial design was influenced by the black and white pieces on a Go board.[8] Its purpose was to track vehicles during manufacturing; it was designed to allow high-speed component scanning.[9]

Tracking, surveillance of humans comes to mind in the woke world.

As of 2021, DENSO Corporation consisted of 200 consolidated subsidiaries (64 in Japan, 23 in North America, 32 in Europe, 74 in Asia, 7 in Oceania and other regions).

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: XipeTotex

Got a question for you,

If one is against mandates and forced vaccinations, is it a good idea to escape to russia?

What are the vibes? Will they enforce things and punish those who disobey?

..Just figuring out options when i make my great escape..

Good morning.
I don't think this reason will be correct. In Russia, the agenda of the World Health Organization is being pushed through, which causes great resistance from the population. It is necessary to separate anti-axers and opponents of codes. They protest for different reasons. The positive thing in Russia is that the (higher) authorities listen to the opinion of the population. Recently, on his telegram channel, State Duma speaker Volodin decided to speak honestly about the codes. In 2 days, he collected more than a million comments, most were against the codes. After that, the State Duma withdrew from consideration the issue of introducing codes in transport.
That is, in Russia there is a feedback of leaders with the people. This is a good trend.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

But how come a Rothchilde inspired QR code even got traction in Russia. It is only a soft surveillance intrament, at this point in time. But is bound to tighten up as time goes by. Russia and China seem to have been getting ready for the great reset by upping the States Gold and Silver supplies. Is Russia going down the Globalist path as well?

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

QR codes are the evolution of bar codes. They can contain more information and an unfathomable volume of unique patterns supercede the limits of bar coding lines.

Never used them, my mobile has no data. I can only access the net from public hotspots or where folks give me permission. Evry so often i may pay 10$ for a gig if i am invested in a particular event or occurence. Usually involving meteors or asteroids and the possibility of impact or as of late, the rising tenzionz between superpowers.

I dont have or trust pc's anymore as the enemy can simply load illegal content and frame you such as plans for terrorist attack or something. I like mobiles because i can always pull the gsm card and destroy it in a corrosive agent while on the go.

Those who invest their lifes information inton electronic devices are just begging to be exploited when they determine you time to be a useful stooge has arrived. Just keep stringing you along with blackmail with your own voluntered secrets and your desperation for them to stay hidden.

The most useful slaves are adulterers in sensitive positions, especially in media, medical, political and energy sectors.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

But how come a Rothchilde inspired QR code even got traction in Russia. It is only a soft surveillance intrament, at this point in time. But is bound to tighten up as time goes by. Russia and China seem to have been getting ready for the great reset by upping the States Gold and Silver supplies. Is Russia going down the Globalist path as well?

Hello my friend.

Everything is not so simple in Russia, there is no black-and-white picture. Putin has always been a supporter of the balance of various forces in the state. Representatives of these forces were given the opportunity to occupy government posts and influence politics, domestic and foreign. Until recently, politics in Russia was characterized by the interaction and struggle of various political and even religious forces. We call them "Kremlin towers". The supporters of the Western course and Western programs in Russia are traditionally liberals, in our country they are called "systemic liberals (sislibs)". They control the financial sector, the banking system, the Central Bank and the Accounts Chamber.

Recently, their influence has sharply decreased due to Western sanctions against Russia, since any sanctions operate in both directions. Western sanctions sharply limited the influence of Western structures, and, as a consequence, the influence of systemic liberals on Russian policy. Putin again keeps the balance in line with the influence of different groups.

But their influence is still great. Their supporters are in the governing bodies of almost all state structures and government bodies in the regions. They are promoting the agenda of both Soros, Rockefeller, Gates and other centers of power and government in the West.

By the way, it is for this reason that the West's assertions that Putin is a dictator cause only smiles in Russia. You have probably forgotten who the real dictators are.))) Putin is a tough pragmatist and supporter of political balance. But he keeps constant feedback with the people, sometimes leading the "manual control" of the country. And then the toughest decisions appear, which are met with enthusiastic support from the common people.

I hope that I was able to explain to you the political and administrative situation in Russia)))

I will add.

In reality, QR codes are simple links to pages on certain sites. In the case of covid restrictions in Russia, these are links to the state website "State Services", which now concentrates the absolute all information about a particular person and his life. Not only can this information be at the disposal of anyone, but it is an instrument of complete control over a specific person and strict control of his actions. That is, for example, a person who does not have a code and, as a result, is not registered on some site, will not be able to use transport, visit public places and even buy food in stores.
This is a complete deprivation of a person of his rights and absolute control over him. The absolute majority of Russian citizens are protesting against this, and the supreme power hears this protest and adjusts its internal policy.
edit on 15-12-2021 by RussianTroll because: Add

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Everyone is always obsessed with things like the "mark of the beast". Yet these superstitions only ever have the meaning that you ascribe to them. It is simply another means of control, through fear. All throughout history people have been afraid of the "mark of the beast", be it the smallpox vaccine causing the blister. Or coins that have the image of the Roman emperor, or barcodes, RFID chips and all other systems of convenience. At the end of the day, we as human beings have always looked for ways to make our lives easier. It is why we have the technology we do.

QR codes are simply the next evolution of barcodes.

posted on Dec, 15 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here we add a black mark with a texter, just a dot or a line.

Who knows what that sh!t reads afterwards.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join