It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) on Letter to Dr. Anthony Fauci re: "Monkey Island"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
ok, dr. franken fauci is giving Mengele a bad name.

besides us humans, we are fair game coz we can fight back if need be, but puppies and dogs sent over seas to turkey because it's not allowed here for experiments but now it's monkeys in south carolina.
here is nancy talking about it. the guy isa certified monster. here is some print if ya can't do the vids

thehill.com...'s a nickname for morgan's island.

i'll leave this just because i'm getting nostalgic.

edit on 12-12-2021 by sarahvital because: add

edit on 12-12-2021 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Serial killers always start out abusing animals.

This doesn’t surprise me. This guy is a sick piece of crap.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Serial killers always start out abusing animals.

This doesn’t surprise me. This guy is a sick piece of crap.

no doubt but he's using our dime!

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Yeah that's horrible, but not as horrible as his human murdering spree he instituted with his personal Remdesivir tretment protocol and ventilators he put on his gov website that all the hospitals followed murdering several hundred thousand hospitalized individuals with a positive covid test that was probably a false positive in half the cases.
So he's way beyond beagles and monkeys.
He demanded no doctors use HCQ or Ivermectin, and he rammed the $2400 Remdesivir plus it's bonus to $3200 down all the patients throats - while the two studies he linked on his CDC commands page he claimed showed "safe and effective" actually showed 26% death, and 53% death, the worst in both studies. Remdesivir shuts down the kidneys and liver within 3 days. The patients bloat with water that fills their lungs, then the ventilator finishes em off.
So he's a mass murderer. Dogs and monkeys not even close to the total of humans he has murdered.
edit on 13-12-2021 by shakdi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shakdi
Yeah that's horrible, but not as horrible as his human murdering spree he instituted with his personal Remdesivir tretment protocol and ventilators he put on his gov website that all the hospitals followed murdering several hundred thousand hospitalized individuals with a positive covid test that was probably a false positive in half the cases.
So he's way beyond beagles and monkeys.
He demanded no doctors use HCQ or Ivermectin, and he rammed the $2400 Remdesivir plus it's bonus to $3200 down all the patients throats - while the two studies he linked on his CDC commands page he claimed showed "safe and effective" actually showed 26% death, and 53% death, the worst in both studies. Remdesivir shuts down the kidneys and liver within 3 days. The patients bloat with water that fills their lungs, then the ventilator finishes em off.
So he's a mass murderer. Dogs and monkeys not even close to the total of humans he has murdered.

like i said. we humans can fight back,any time we want.

whether we do or not is coming to a head. for us and for the poor animals.

he 's out lived his usefulness as a mouthpiece.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I guess PETA and Green Peace are busy with other things.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
PAGE NOT FOUND | 404
Sorry, we could not find the page you requested.
You can try search to find what you want.a reply to: sarahvital

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TWS1969

news.yahoo.com...

That Faci Mengele belong is jail for life.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

I can not wait for Nuremberg 2.0 , Fauci and everyone involved with his crimes against humanity deserve to be made an example of, what a POS.

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I think they are still after the Tiger King and Japansese Whalers

new topics

top topics

join