It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Covid Scam is a pilot scheme now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
This is not a new take, but rather reinforces what I have believed for a loong time now. Covid is fake, and purely an excuse to erase civil liberties.

1. Boris Johnson had several christmas parties at his residence last year while businesses suffered....

www.bbc.co.uk...

2. BoJo cancels christmas party this year....even though he just said...dont canx xmas parties...cover up for illegal parties in Downing street?

www.independent.co.uk...

3. Omicron is shown to be far less serious in hospitilizations and deaths, yet the vile NicolaSturgeonface and BorisYeltzinJohnson are preparing the country for lockdowns just in time for Christmas.

Sturgeonface suggesting a Tsunami of deaths...www.independent.co.uk...

Evidence saying otherwise...fortune.com...

And now Oz is forcing interrment camps for unvaccinated......

Ya know what....eff people scared of the flu. Go hide and let normal peeps live. I am tired of these wussies wanting to shut down the world cuz they are scared of their shadows...oooooooh, i am vulnerable.......now you know how rabbits and mice feel out in a field.

You are feeding a fake fear, and as the immortal Bob Neahart said....STOP IT!

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Vid doesn't work...
Hope this is it. Go to the 5:55 min mark.

Edit: same video just a more direct link.
youtu.be...
edit on 11-12-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Some make long long term plans, if you don't die that is easy. Time has a different meaning to us.
So we have a 60's movie a Gates 1999 game and they are all about demons controlling the government and trying to accomplish their goals.

This article is about the goetic demon. For the biblical cities Ashtaroth and Ashteroth Karnaim, see Ashteroth Karnaim. F

Astaroth (also Ashtaroth, Astarot and Asteroth), in demonology, is the Great Duke of Hell in the first hierarchy with Beelzebub and Lucifer; he is part of the evil trinity. He is a male figure most likely named after the Near Eastern goddess Astarte.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 11-12-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

It's all so unnecessary and intrusive. We're all tienanmen squaredancing as if we haven't been thriving along with our microbial kin for millions of years. Seriously, I never asked this much about the last three D***S I B😮😮PED. Covid is a crushing political intrusion. If it were a pandemic I'd be helping the sick or dying at least once at some point over the last 2 years

posted on Dec, 11 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The jabs are likely the real scam.

Remember- decide what you want, find the solution, then create the problem.

They want to reduce the human population, without killing themselves.

You can't just start dumping people into death camps, the people would fight it.
You can't just release a deadly virus, you might get it yourself.

Large scale war doesn't work so well against populations without going to nuke fights, but those would destroy the environment.

Solution, create an injection that will kill people slowly, or maybe after a "booster" is added to the mix... then convince people they want it via the hugest scariest pandemic the world has ever seen. AKA, the common cold.
With the latest "variant" that is even less deadly than the flu, the media (propaganda machine) is pushing harder than ever. Get your jabs, jab your kids. If you've been jabbed, get your boosters. Get your pets boosters! the wild deer population is testing positive!

The "reaction" doesn't fit the situation because it isn't. None of this passes the sniff test.

new topics

top topics

join