It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peng Shuai

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
www.msn.com...

More than a month ago, Chinese tennis player Peng Shuai went missing, and silent, after she posted on social media that a top Chinese Communist official allegedly sexually assaulted her.

Officials from the International Olympic Committee (IOC) claimed it has spoken twice with Peng, who has reportedly had no other contact outside of China since Nov. 2, not even the Women's Tennis Association (WTA).

Recently, the WTA canceled all of its tournaments in China. On Tuesday, the IOC faced questions regarding Peng.

"We can't provide you with absolute certainty on anything. All we can do is do the best we can in the process that we believe is in the best interests of the well-being of the athlete," IOC spokesman Mark Adams said.

"We can't give assurances and we don't know the full facts," Adams continued. "It's a full road map to at least attempt to keep in touch and to see where she is."

This has been going on for too long and I'm unsure why no one here on ATS has talked about it. At least I haven't seen anything and I browse here much more than I post.

Where is the proof of life? Why the hell can't they bring her out even if she just spouts communist propaganda? The WTA pulled out of there and good on them for having the balls to stand up to China even if it's just a token of protest at China. The Olympics are being held in Beijing just next month and we have not only the BS they have been pulling with the genocide there but now this?

They can't even show us she's alive? How bloody hard is that?

We've pulled out of Olympics before, so I ask. Should we pull out of this one? We are so economically enter twined with China that pulling out may be hard to do. Truthfully, I ain't the guy who should be asking the questions, there are smarter here than me who can do that so I'd like to see what ya'all think.

I so hope Peng isn't in bad shape but I don't trust China very much, they are very bad liars but with those bad lies we can see a lot of truth that comes with communism and the propaganda arm that they use.

Not that the propaganda isn't at force here, it's just......different. We want to divide, they want to unite....with Kenny G at closing time, how ridiculous is that?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Remember when the media went bugchit over the missing guy the Saudis had Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi. Now there are crickets is it any wonder who owns our media now?

Like the comic said yea our generation screwed up our kids but our kids are gonna have to teach their kids Chinese. LOL good luck with that you ungrateful twits

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is from a Chinese dear friend of mine who used to work for the CCP enforcement and security section; or their version of CIA/FBI and homeland security all rolled into one. This is about two weeks old.

She is under 24 hour surveillance with not only cameras and any calls/text sent or received but she also has 2 or 4 constant house quest controlling her every daily action. If she wasn't a celebrity then she would have been sent to a camp.

edit on 727thk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Nobody's talking about it because it's China -- no need to discuss the status of the collective leader dregs of China & Chinese government processes when we've already arrived at that conclusion long ago. Treatment of their minorities has ALREADY tarnished them beyond repair internationally.

And obviously, they don't like that they're in a VERY bad light for this newest stupidity gem. That action spoke for itself, immediately & loudly. Everyone heard, we're just watching for China to shoot themselves in the proverbial foot over it.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   

edit on Wed Dec 8 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GCRSolution

Seriously you may have a great product but the marketing and sales aspect of your business model is severely lacking. I have offered my services for the low price of $1995 a month the offer still stands.

You pretty much abuse the selling rule #1 Don't piss off the potential customers... hell I use to be really interested I the topics of your books, but the sales approach is such a turnoff.

Build your audience first and then they will buy whatever you are selling...

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher

They can't even show us she's alive? How bloody hard is that?

Actually it would be very difficult if she was dead. And knowing how the CCP is dealing with the China Virus, and the investigation into how it got out of the lab in Wuhan, it's not surprising why they would hide the fact they killed her to shut her up from making any more accusations about being raped.

top topics

join