It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indications Omicron is airborne

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
a reply to: flice
Masks are less effective at not doing anything to prevent covid?

That is correct.

Now takes 4 masks to be 10% effective.

17 plastic bags if you are a vaxxed democrat.

Omicron is deadlier that an an anti gun democrat actor with handgun.

(Too soon?)

edit on 3-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure Delta, at least, was also airborne.......deer in four US states were found to be infected with covid back in early November.
Reports say they 'probably contracted it from humans'. Okay.......

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Airbourne ?

Like as is the airbourne division of a military operation ?

We had better lock-up all of the healthy people, for at least two years.
Just to be sure.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It was always airborne. This just more transmissible.

posted on Dec, 3 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It is definitely airborne, if by airborne you mean carried through the air on airwaves broadcasting the fear mongering lies that are mean to enslave humanity.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
All I know is the dumb ass hype is killing my market investments. Now the question is are the dummies gonna smarten up enough to turn them around or do I just stare at red in my portfolio lol!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
I'm pretty sure Delta, at least, was also airborne.......deer in four US states were found to be infected with covid back in early November.

Isnt it odd how all MSM outlets just dropped Delta like nothing happend? its like all of them are reading a script.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Isnt it odd how all MSM outlets just dropped Delta like nothing happend? its like all of them are reading a script.

Mr. Biden declared victory on delta so it's not allowed to be discussed or diagnosed anymore.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Omicron starts like a cold ... just like delta did ...
Some say -and I believe them- vaccination drives the evolution of the virus into a more dangerous type. Just like it did with delta.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Good observation...

"Look here.......... NOW, look here!!"

Delta went from "very bad" to, "oh what's that f'ing thing?"

Delta is still the dominant one for weeks, and in Denmark hasn't really killed that many more than the Flu did in 2017 (in fact more people died from the regular flu between 2017 and 2018 in Denmark, than has from Covid all this time)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Good observation...

"Look here.......... NOW, look here!!"

Delta went from "very bad" to, "oh what's that f'ing thing?"

Delta is still the dominant one for weeks, and in Denmark hasn't really killed that many more than the Flu did in 2017 (in fact more people died from the regular flu between 2017 and 2018 in Denmark, than has from Covid all this time)

After eliminating the democrat's nursing home murders and car accidents WITH covid, numbers in the states weren't much different from a relatively bad flu year in 2020 either.

No idea what the numbers are now. I completely lost interest in researching the democrat's election scamdemic after exposing their "ICUs are overcrowded with unvaxxed" lie a few months ago.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The World Health Organization says OMICRON is now in 38 countries, with ZERO deaths.

India, Israel, UK, major outlets have the headline as written above.

U.S. Media says: "The World Health Organization says OMICRON is now in 38 countries."

Example: www.cnbc.com...

CBS, ABC, NBC, FoxNews, WaPo, NYTimes may have this good news, but Google has their articles buried deep. All the top results are foreign, except for the CNBC article.

In America, OMICRON (like Covid-19 itself) is viewed as a REVENUE GENERATOR. The pharmaceuticals pay money to the Media, the CDC Foundation, and select celebrities, for them to SCARE people into getting vaccinated and boostered.

From a business viewpoint, Covid-19 is a huge revenue generator that comes with virtually zero expenses and overhead. Everything is supplied by the government (taxpayers).

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And zero product liability costs, normally the 2nd largest line item on P&L for pharm product groups after 'Marketing'.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   

air vents could ca rry a virus.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

air vents could ca rry a virus.

Depending on the way the virus is designed. Alfa and beta wasn't very airborne, that was mostly droplet transmission and touch.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

That IS the official propaganda, but a certain cruise ship docked in Japan quickly proved that propaganda 100% false.

Passengers were locked in rooms and virus spread via hvac.

It IS airborne.

But SHOULD not be as a coronavirus.

This is one of MANY small pieces of evidence pointing to gof in biowarfare lab. One of the least discussed pieces, but I think very significant.

THIS is what caused just about every government on the planet to completely freak out last year.

And why ccp killed 70% of it's farm animals in 2019-2020.

edit on 4-12-2021 by Ghostsdogood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It appears that ALL cases so far are no worse than a bad cold.

Why all the fuss over a bad cold?

Who is falling for the panic?

Why is panic being encouraged by the mainstream media and liberals?

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Because the common cold has been rebranded "covid variants"

The irony.

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
Masks are less effective at not doing anything to prevent covid?

That is correct.

Now takes 4 masks to be 10% effective.

17 plastic bags if you are a vaxxed democrat.

Omicron is deadlier that an an anti gun democrat actor with handgun.

(Too soon?)

Perfect timing!

posted on Dec, 4 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsdogood

That IS the official propaganda, but a certain cruise ship docked in Japan quickly proved that propaganda 100% false.

Passengers were locked in rooms and virus spread via hvac.

It IS airborne.

But SHOULD not be as a coronavirus.

This is one of MANY small pieces of evidence pointing to gof in biowarfare lab. One of the least discussed pieces, but I think very significant.

THIS is what caused just about every government on the planet to completely freak out last year.

And why ccp killed 70% of it's farm animals in 2019-2020.

If it was really lab created and the world governments are "in the know" would explain their frenzy to have everyone get the jab. Problem is the jab is almost useless and potentially deadly, but hey they can say they tried their best with what they knew at the time

edit on 4-12-2021 by TWS1969 because: fixed spelling mistake

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join