It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think India might tell the truth about ET's very soon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This second quake makes me feel that it was not a natural quake as the first one and some entity or org knows that India will tell the truth and they are intimidating India(rumors are that there is a secret naval base in the nicobar islands which was destroyed in the dec 26 quake).I hope they tell everything cuz i just dont like this immense secrecy in this planet concerning about aliens.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I sure do hope your right... I know NOTHING about earthquakes when it comes to the technical thing, as far as why they happen where they happen, and stuff like that. But i find it odd that two have occured in that region like they have. And that both of them were extremely powerful.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Out of curiosity, what makes you think they haven't already? You believe the truth will be coming out shortly, but if it isn't what you believe to be true, will you still think it's the truth?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
We know it hasnt already because nothing has been said about it by their government. And no matter what is said, some people will find a conspiracy involved with it. And thats a fact.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
My question is, why, this time, would people believe it's the truth?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
This second quake makes me feel that it was not a natural quake as the first one and some entity or org knows that India will tell the truth and they are intimidating India(rumors are that there is a secret naval base in the nicobar islands which was destroyed in the dec 26 quake).I hope they tell everything cuz i just dont like this immense secrecy in this planet concerning about aliens.

Unfortunately what you don't like is irrelevant to govt's. Sadly.
I think we all should start getting use to these quakes btw.
I'd be moving away from major fault lines... for starters.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's not unusual that there are multiple earthquakes there. Actually, before the tsunami generator, there was a ~7.8 quake in that part of the world. It shouldn't be a surprise, as this region is a place where there are multiple plate boundaries and is very closely associated with the 'Ring of Fire'.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Out of curiosity, what makes you think they haven't already? You believe the truth will be coming out shortly, but if it isn't what you believe to be true, will you still think it's the truth?

Well if they don't disclose everything then my worst fears will come true that they support the NWO

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
What is everything? How will you know it is everything? How will you know they aren't just telling you what they think you want to hear?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
well yeah maybe they are building an underground base with the help of nuclear explosives

we shall see if they do some body has to because it can't go on 4ever

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

What is everything? How will you know it is everything? How will you know they aren't just telling you what they think you want to hear?

Quit asking questions and start answering some man!

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Somehow I just don't think that there's going to be one country that is the first to disclose. The cover-up is worldwide, it's just more intensified in the U.S.. I'm thinking the United Nations is going to be the body that discloses UFOs and aliens to the general public.

BTW, I saw more previews of War of the Worlds the other day, and I thought to myself that violent movies regarding aliens certainly aren't going to help the cause for disclosure. Either disclosure is a long, long way away, or Hollywood is trying to prepare us for the worst. Maybe the powers that be know we're screwed and are trying change our way of thinking about ETs. Just a thought.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If India came out today and said that there were ETs coming to this planet you would then see a huge campaign by the U.S. government to discredit such a claim. Much like the push for war with Iraq over non-existant WMD, the media can and will change your mind, or at least enough people's minds to dissuade them of thinking in a way negative to current government policy. After all, it would be India, not the U.S. stating it as fact. Do U.S. citizens ever believe a word from people other than from the United States? Not in today's climate anyway.

The secret will come out no matter what at some point. Its so costly and hard to keep the secret hidden that at some point the bank will simply bust, and any fear that government policy reprisal for speaking out on the matter will have dissolved once the government itself dissolves. Now the information won't be given out through television or other mass information outlets. Probably it will come out through large public gatherings where former government employees let loose with what they know and whatever evidence they could get.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Why this talk of et or Ufos ?
Why do ppl start talking about conspiracys when all that happened was nature doing what it normally does ?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5

Quit asking questions and start answering some man!

Will do. I'll answer what this "truth" is.

In order for India to release the "truth" about aliens and UFOs and have it accepted as truth here at ATS, the "truth" will have to have several elements.

1. UFOs are, in fact, of alien origin. It is not some government project (entirely, but that will be explained shortly)
  2. Aliens have been in contact with the major world governments for at least 20 years, if not since the Roswell incident.

Now for some stuff that doesn't HAVE to be there, but would really help India's case in believability for those who already know the truth and are waiting for someone to say it.

3. The United States government and Brittish government have been taken over by Reptoids. The UN is aware of this, along with China, Russia, France and Germany. As a result, they are going against everything America does because they know who's really running the show.
  4. Steve Wazniak is a Grey, which is how he came up with the technology behind Apple computers.

Eh, you get the idea. If the Indian government comes out and says exactly what people here want to hear, it will be the truth. If they come out and say something people here don't want to hear, or they don't say anything, it will be a cover-up.

EDIT: JJ just learned how to post a numbered list.

[edit on 3-29-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus
Why this talk of et or Ufos ?
Why do ppl start talking about conspiracys when all that happened was nature doing what it normally does ?

You're at ATS buddy!! Get used to it.

Peace

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
No ETs are involved; scientists have been warning that this quake would happen based on the frequency of aftershocks and other stresses on the fault zone. I heard a reporter on the radio say that they'd had an average of at least one noticeable earthquake per day (small ones, but noticeable) since the big one in December.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

...hmmm,
quakes come in swarms, generally...

look here=>

source: neic.usgs.gov...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

which brings the question, how is it India 'getting intimidated' ?? ...
its apparent Indonesia is the nation with the most damage and casualties
and the apparent 'target' of ?engineered? earthquakes (see above map again!)

besides, even if India did know some stuff about ETs+UFOs...they are
not a 'mover&shaker nation' , like any of the BIG-8 for example...
India would therefore be 'taking orders' from a more powerful Big Player, SuperPower,
as to when & what information is allowed to be revealed.

India, having some damage to its shores, is in need of DisasterRelief monies
& assistance in creating the Indian Ocean Seismic monitoring and
the planned Tsunami Alert Networks
...being funded and organized by the USA ! But, as always, in the obligatory 'partnership'
with the area member nations. (shades of NWO-ism, eh?)
~~~~~~

your pointing out India, is a good & fair insight...
but India is probably just a minor actor with a cameo appearance in the Drama.
=imho=

top topics

join