It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the 8.7 earthquake caused by scaler weapons?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It seems odd that 2 high intensity quakes in 3 months.Is there any way to differentiate btw a normal quake and an artifcial quake?.I think it is either U.S doing it to setup NWO or the grey aliens.
ps:Also the dec 26 quake was like a million atomic bombs gone off which lets me beleive it was a scaler weapon.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Nope it wasn't. The area is just very active, that's all.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I think you might find this thread interesting......

Tsunami: an act of terror (Sea Burst)?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
As far as I know, there are no such things as "scalar" (not "scaler") weapons. I've been in the aerospace and defense business for thirty years, and the only place I've ever heard about them are in the conspiracy sites.

Inasmuch as none of the people who talk about them can even describe what they do, I'd say it's a hoax.

In any event, the entire Indonesian archipelago is sitting on one fo the most tectonically active areas in the world.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Warthog, it's still a possibility. This second quake may be from the unstable fault line out there. The first one may have been triggered by the one in south australia at 8.2 mag. I noticed on Marth 13th a quake in central australia near the CIA underground base. They have submarines which they power from the underground base. I believe these subs have scalar weapons. Anyway that quake on the 13th near the base was one of many. There were several in NZ, and a few others but there was also one in the same place as the 8.7 today. It was the same depth as todays. It just makes me wonder.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
scary thing is, all the fault lines and volcanos on the pacific rim are connected to the asian ring fault line. In the next few year we need to brace for more. Even Yellowstone park in connected and she has been blowing off steam more than ever in recorded history.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
MauiStacey says:

"scary thing is, all the fault lines and volcanos on the pacific rim are connected to the asian ring fault line. In the next few year we need to brace for more. Even Yellowstone park in connected and she has been blowing off steam more than ever in recorded history."

No. That is not the way that volcanoes (or earthquakes, for that matter) operate. Earthquakes and most volcanoes are caused by one tectonic plate subducting under another, or by two plates in a transform boundary whych grind past each other.

And most other volcanoes which are not tied directly to a plate boundary (and Hawaii is an example) are the result of a slowly-moving 'hot spot' in one of the mafic ocean tectonic plates.

In the case of Hawai'i, the hot spot is being carried slowly southwestward, which is why places like Kala'e on the Big Island (as well as Kiluaea, of coruse) is so volcanically active, and why the oldest island is Kauai, since the hot spot left it behind about a million years ago.

But a volcano or an earthquake in one part of the world will not set off another volcano or earthquake unless they're on the same tectonic boundary.

PS: I went to elementary school at St. Anthony in Wailuku. Where are you located?]

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
It seems odd that 2 high intensity quakes in 3 months.Is there any way to differentiate btw a normal quake and an artifcial quake?.I think it is either U.S doing it to setup NWO or the grey aliens.
ps:Also the dec 26 quake was like a million atomic bombs gone off which lets me beleive it was a scaler weapon.

Well first of all, I would like to inform you that it is spelled s-c-a-l-a-r. Scalar weaponry are electromagnetic waves emitted through specially constructed radio antenna. It can be used for commercial and/or military weaponry. Now, for some time during the Cold War era, Russia and several other nations have possessed highly advanced 'extended-electromagnetics' (energetics) weapons of a very novel kind, using a dramatically extended electrodynamics theory. During the 1980's the United States did not have such capability. Most of these energetics weapons were more advanced than what had been known to the U.S. military, intelligence and scientific communities. Currently, with the Soviet Union out of power and broken up 14 years ago, the United States is known to have such capability and possibly something better than scalar weaponry.

I do not recall where it mentioned anything about the destruction and effect of the earthquake was referred to a million atomic bombs exploding. Find me an article on that. But I must give you my dubious attitude toward that because I disagree with that statement you've just made. The radius of the atomic bomb was 1.6 km. How can you compare that to an earthquake?

I highly doubt that a government is plotting an explosion under the ocean and causing it to bring high tides into the shores. That's science fiction! If there was something tested under the ocean near the shores, it would've done much more damage than you've seen on the television that occured in those Asian countries. Plus, that area has always known to have large Tsunami's and earthquakes, even before atomic bombs, nuclear weapons, and scalar weapons or whatever you want to call them, were developed and in effect. But what has been said by the scientists, geologists, and oceanographers was that it was due to the earth's crust caused by the release of stress accumulated along geologic faults or by volcanic activity. And that's what causes an earthquake. Now of course, an earthquake that starts underwater is bound to make high tides come into the shores of the countries that surround that area. That is why it happened that way in December of 2004. But natural disasters occur and nothing that any government has can prevent or produce nature. Those countries that were effected by the disaster in December had no warning systems. That is why they lost so many people. The number of deaths would've been lower if there was only a warning system in that region.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Why is it that every single time anything of a natural disaster occurs someone pops up with this
I don't understand why there's always someone that thinks it was caused by weapons or that it's man made?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
As a geologist I can assure you that this unfortunate event was just down to the natural movements of the tectonics plates. This earthquakes has not come as a surprise and some geologists had already noted that it was likely another large mag earthquake would strike again in this region, as the previous 9 had put other fault lines in the area under enormous strain.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Bill says:

"Well first of all, I would like to inform you that it is spelled s-c-a-l-a-r. Scalar weaponry are electromagnetic waves emitted through specially constructed radio antenna. It can be used for commercial and/or military weaponry."

Do you have any evidence at all of the existence of such devices (not counting 'reports' on conspiracy sites, but things like Janes' and/or juried papers)?

"Now, for some time during the Cold War era, Russia and several other nations have possessed highly advanced 'extended-electromagnetics' (energetics) weapons of a very novel kind, using a dramatically extended electrodynamics theory. During the 1980's the United States did not have such capability. Most of these energetics weapons were more advanced than what had been known to the U.S. military, intelligence and scientific communities."

Same question. Evidence of such?

"Currently, with the Soviet Union out of power and broken up 14 years ago, the United States is known to have such capability and possibly something better than scalar weaponry."

Same question. Where is your evidence that such weapons exist?

highly doubt that a government is plotting an explosion under the ocean and causing it to bring high tides into the shores. That's science fiction!"

I agree -- sort of like "scalar weapons", in my opinion.

"If there was something tested under the ocean near the shores, it would've done much more damage than you've seen on the television that occured in those Asian countries. Plus, that area has always known to have large Tsunami's and earthquakes, even before atomic bombs, nuclear weapons, and scalar weapons or whatever you want to call them, were developed and in effect. But what has been said by the scientists, geologists, and oceanographers was that it was due to the earth's crust caused by the release of stress accumulated along geologic faults or by volcanic activity. And that's what causes an earthquake. Now of course, an earthquake that starts underwater is bound to make high tides come into the shores of the countries that surround that area. That is why it happened that way in December of 2004. But natural disasters occur and nothing that any government has can prevent or produce nature. Those countries that were effected by the disaster in December had no warning systems. That is why they lost so many people. The number of deaths would've been lower if there was only a warning system in that region."

I agree with the above paragraph completely.

But I still say that "scalar weapons" are bogus. If such deviceds exist, where is your information on them?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Oops! Double post!

Bad Street!

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Off_The_Street]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Off the street, I must first tell you that it is hard to determine what exactly these superpowers have in respects to weaponry and top secret weaponry, because that remains top secret. However, from the research I have done on my own, I have found a non-conspiracy website that reflects the cold war era. During Khruschev's term as Soviet Prime Minister, he was trying to develop such capability that is greater than the United States. He wanted to prove to the world that the Soviet Union is much more sophisticated and stronger than the United States. What he has done during the 1960's was develop a technology that will be more of an EMP (Electro-magnetic Pulse) weaponry. Possibly a bomb or in a satellite. More of a first-strike satellite developed by the Americans and the Soviets during the Cold War era. It sets off a nuclear device in the upper atmosphere, creates a pulse; a radiation surge that destroys everything with an electronic circuit of where it impacts for a certain amount of mile-radius. The idea being to knock out the enemy’s communication before he, she, or they can retaliate. It is one interesting piece of equipment because it can be an instant thing and it can wipe out an entire city. But it was during the crisis of the Cold War which relates to the Cuban Missile Crisis as well. Khruschev wanted to bury the United States. But Kennedy wasn't going to have it! That's why the Russians chickened out when Kennedy told them to turn those ships around...or else!

But this website I'm about to give you will give you all of the information you are looking for with regards to EMP scalar weapons. I cannot really mention about what the United States currently has in regards to top secret weaponry, because that information will never be exposed to the public. That's why it is Top Secret. But again I highly doubt that a government plots to cause an earthquake and starts a Tsunami to slam into the shores of several of countries. I didn't say that it wasn't possible because it is. But, looking at relations with the Asian countries today, we have no coil with them at all. Which gives us as Americans no right to start a conflict and/or destroy the lives of hundreds of thousands of innocent people. Infact, Asia is one of the top exporting countries in the world with respects to goods and services, etc. We have several of goods that are Asian made and why should we start a conflict which will cause an embargo and decrease the amount of goods that we import from them. It makes no sense from a political point of view. Fantasy, you can go on for eons talking about what could or may happen, or even who has the capability to do what, but all I'm saying is that there is no need to do such a thing where we have no coil with a continent who we do trading with everyday. So I go against that theory.

But check these websites out and look more into what this scalar weapon is and how it is used, etc.

1.) Scalar Weapons

2.) The Scalar Weapons "Treachery of the Scientists"

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

You had better do some research or you are a fake.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ROTFLMAO!!!!! Thanks bro. NOw that was one of the fuinnest posts ive read in a LONG time. Be careful of the responses though0there are going to be some folks who actually believe this lol.

Originally posted by warthog911

top topics

join