It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greece to Impose Hefty Recurring Fines on Elderly If They Are Unvaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Well they built really expensive 'camps' that look a lot like prisons, surprisingly those migrants don't want to go in there... who'd have thought, right? Nobody could've seen that coming.
So I'm guessing as long as those elderly don't turn themselves in for not being vaxxed they should be fine.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
All of this is just nonsense as its been shown that the vaxxed can still get and presumably transmit the virus. Then looking at the effectiveness as the initial vaccine date gets further away how many of the vaccinated are actually "protected"? The whole thing is just insanity.

The vaccine isn't protecting anyone and when they said the vaccine can help protect against hospitalization and severity how are they getting that information? Trust the science has quickly become a sick joke

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Grease bombs?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Greece is to make Covid vaccinations mandatory for people aged 60 and over.

Fines of €100 (£85) will be imposed at monthly intervals from mid-January on those who refuse, Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis said.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Many Greek and other Orthodox Priests have spoken against the mRNA jab's and so there are a great many elderly whom put there faith in God and are refusing to let themselves be injected.

Also Greece is in need of money.

Lots of elderly refusing the Jab.

Corrupt Politicians whom are more interested in filling there own pockets but need money to do so.

And a bumper harvest of aging people whom have worked and saved all there lives ripe to be robbed by them.

Simple as that really the Covid is just an excuse.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Damn, that needs a new thread stat.
That rumble video is bad news.

Where is our military standing on this?
Do they behave the same way in the NY UN office?

Too many questions, don't want to sidetrack thread
edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: Add2

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

Can you please link to a site I dont have to give my email or pay for?! NOT COOL!

Hum I don't have to give them anything to see the article.

There are others

Greece to make vaccinations for persons over 60 mandatory, PM says
www.arabnews.com...
edit on 30-11-2021 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: Peeple

The same Country that has a lot of issues with migrants overflowing one of its tourist islands to and has not done anything to solve it.

Are a bunch of those guys with short hair and big necks like I have been seeing here? They showed one bus full of huge men with militarily look to them, mercenary types! Sneaking in UN?

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

Can you please link to a site I dont have to give my email or pay for?! NOT COOL!

To be fair, we used to pay for news subscriptions. Then we were led into the "free" model that is run by sponsors. I'm not so sure that has worked out so well. I will happily pay for solid unfettered news.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I remember when those vehicles were seen on trucks being brought in.
I also remember who the POTUS was.

Any way you look at it, some serious vehicles.

edit on 30-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: AfterTheGoldRush
Build up of UN vehicles in the USA? I saw that in Australia but here? Link?

These are new

The Beltway Report
Written by: Staff Writer
July 14, 2021

Excerpts from the article:

Biden regime Secretary of State Anthony Blinken has officially called for the United Nations to occupy American Soil in the name of investigating ‘racism’ in the United States today.

What is perhaps even more troubling is that Biden is inviting the Globalist United Nations to come occupy US soil, with the potential to even propose laws and policies to Biden and the government. As the Biden Regime tightens it’s grip on power, the invitation of foreign agents to U.S. soil may represent a major escalation.

lobbyistsforcitizens.com...

This is very troubling.

A video has been making the rounds online which purports to show a woman dressed in United Nations garb claiming that the U.N. has set up a “compound” in Utah.

She says the “compound” is no longer American soil and Americans have no rights in the compound.

VERY troubling.
Video Are UN Soldiers Setting Up "Compounds" On American Soil?
rumble.com...
welovetrump.com...

I know what I will do to an occupying force. What will you all do?

Well going back and reading my bible i have to remember

Matthew 24:22
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

So for me I need to be patient and realize these things need to happen.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2
a reply to: LABTECH767

I remember when those vehicles were seen on trucks being brought in.
I also remember who the POTUS was.

Any way you look at it, some serious vehicles.

EXECUTIVE ORDER: UNITED NATIONS ALLOWED TO USE FORCE ON US CITIZENS
Posted by Aaron Kesel | Jul 13, 2016 |

yes it began there!
I still remember his tribal Prophet who said one of their own would bring down the USA.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

So for me I need to be patient and realize these things need to happen.

Smart man

I always feel a fierce anger first. Then when I start breathing again the fog clears.

Then again the UN is headquartered in the US. So....
edit on 30-11-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
All of this is just nonsense as its been shown that the vaxxed can still get and presumably transmit the virus. Then looking at the effectiveness as the initial vaccine date gets further away how many of the vaccinated are actually "protected"? The whole thing is just insanity.

The vaccine isn't protecting anyone and when they said the vaccine can help protect against hospitalization and severity how are they getting that information? Trust the science has quickly become a sick joke

We may look back and find this time as the peaceful time.

They could wipe all over 60 and not pay any more medical or retirement or social security and still end up with a lot of protein powder

I do remember a post about the UK (I think it was) buying a ton of euthanasian drugs, enough to kill all of the population i think they said!

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And folks laughed when I mentioned Nostradamus' "Blue Turban"

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Austria is saying jail and fines for the unvaxxed. Australia has concentration camps. The Western world has gone mad.

We can only hope their (the 'elites' ) house of cards will collapse soon. My feeling is it will within a few months.
They can't keep covering up lies with new lies and fake promises . People are getting more fed up and more and more are waking up to their lies.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: projectvxn
Austria is saying jail and fines for the unvaxxed. Australia has concentration camps. The Western world has gone mad.

We can only hope their (the 'elites' ) house of cards will collapse soon. My feeling is it will within a few months.
They can't keep covering up lies with new lies and fake promises . People are getting more fed up and more and more are waking up to their lies.

Then they want to rebuild

2019 is the first year of 5G commercialization. Seeing an urgent need of the planning
and development of 5G smart cities across the country, Deloitte China and China
Unicom Smart City Research Institute jointly released the White Paper on 5G-Enabled
Smart Cities to study the trends of smart cities in the 5G era.

Focused on typical
application scenarios of 5G such as transportation, security, environmental protection
and governance, the report analyzes the major challenges facing current smart cities
in the 5G era, with discussion of implementation options and insights on the role of
operators in driving 5G deployment in smart cities.

www2.deloitte.com... paper-en-200702.pdf

They have worked a long time toward this plan, They will probably succeed I think. They will destroy all the nations somehow. This fake epidemic and all the race stuff and the anger over the perversions are dividing the people getting rid of unwanted, step 1 or 2.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So they plan on robbing the elderly of their pensions. One way to starve off bankruptcy a little longer.

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Nov 30 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

What I would do is pour sand in the oil pipe of every UN vehicle that I could get to. I would then contaminate everything to do with their mechanized systems so I could level the playing field. I would also check how many men would it take to put the vehicle on its side. Twenty I would guess.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join