It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop using the term 'Anti Vaxx'

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So what is someone who does not trust anything issued by pharma?
Ant-pharm.
Pun completely intended.
Anti gene manipulating vax is completely different then say anti mumps or tetanus but very similar to those who are against the "flu vax's)
No where in this earth does anyone have the authority to define another persons beliefs and anyone who does is either a shill or a wannabe dictator.
Deny ignorance don't show it
a reply to: daskakik

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Anti gene manipulating vax is completely different then say anti mumps or tetanus but very similar to those who are against the "flu vax's)

Sure but shorthand it is still anti vax.

No where in this earth does anyone have the authority to define another persons beliefs and anyone who does is either a shill or a wannabe dictator.

Nobody is defining anyone's beliefs, they are merely stating what label a person's expressed beliefs fit.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So would call myself at best vx hesitant (just had the tetanus one) and have had cvd.
I am not going to get vxd because i had it and the cdc website ranks my chances of getting it again less than those who are vxd.
To point out that there has not been one reported case of someone with natural immunity passing it on to anyone else (something those jabbed can still do as well as get infected, sick, die, pass it on to gramma who is also vxd but had the lesser vx and now she is dead.
"Vaccinating" so the symptoms are less has created more spreading of the disease than quarantining did.
Even though I was "essential" I did not get sick until everyone got vxd.
Now the latest version of it has the same symptoms as the side effects of the vx?

Those who are not elderly, or in a special medical class do not need to be vxd against something with a 99% survival rate

Those that have and do not belong in above groups are responsible for the continued super spreading of the disease.

If vxd and symptoms are negligible and you give it to someone else because you did not know and they die from it did you just commit murder because you got a vx that you did not need?

Covidian vax cult creme of the crop to show that the most washed thing in 2020 was brains not hands.

Oh and a lot of the vx holes spew white supremacy when demanding that the 70% of minorities who have not been vxd stay separate from the 80+% of white people who are.

Here is where my research came from criminals doing crimes (against humanity)
a reply to: ScepticScot

edit on 11/29/2021 by CrazyFox because: quit pushing experimental drugs on sheep

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Politicization occurred after the election, not before.

Nope no politicization before the election AT ALL!!!!!!!

a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What? Anti-vax bothers you so much that you lose your sleep over it? Seriously?

a reply to: v1rtu0s0

edit on 29-11-2021 by omegaman28 because: Shorter

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: InachMarbank

Please name one vaccine that will prevent a lethal virus from killing you.

Would you rather have small pox or the small pox vaccine, or polo or polo vaccine?

The reality is that mRNA was originality successfully being developed for Rabies and Ebola, mRNA isn't going no were, and get ready for mDNA as in cancer cure, but hey you all can sit in your 1940s bubble as how it all should be.

Sounds like you are addicted to big pharma hopium.

You won't survive a rabies bite, being treated with just a rabies vaccine.

The polio and small pox vaccines certainly didn't cure those diseases.

Vaccines are extra pain. Punishment. A negative plus a negative is a greater negative.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Good one
The Vxd are the research
As a matter of fact when you agree to get this shot you also agree to be monitored by google and oracle for 2 years.
Anyone who says they did their research prior to becoming the research is ignorant
What research shows what you just made up?
Show a link man don't just call someone a liar and not have anything to back it up.
Enjoy being a test subject but no one has the right to force anyone else to participate in this scam of biblical proportions.

In another time in our history those pushing these potions would be tried for witchcraft I certainly hope that comes back soon as vaxholes are the worst
a reply to: ScepticScot

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Labels and name calling are bad
5 year old behavior needs condemning by adults
not encouraged
ooh and the racism associated with it that is what really gets me
Moving on is that kind of like not do anything when they came for they jews because it was not you then the christians and then the...
Not sticking up for those that are being DISCRIMINATED against is so utterly lacking in morality that those who do so and can look tat themselves in the mirror may be considered to be sociopathic
Let's deal with the blatant racism and then go from there or are we no longer denying ignorance?

a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
But when we were masked and standing 6 feet away from everyone (in a ritual with so many satanic undertones it not even funny) it was spreading less than after we got the "protection" therefor logically when we participated in ritual we had better protection which in a strange circle back jen way that we were better vxd.
VXD = Still get it spread it and die from it (not mention how many you could kill if you spread it) so it really is not as good of protection as the new vx so therefore the new vx should be discontinued and we should go back to the old vx and stay away from everyone. Change it to 7 feet and loose the satanic aspect of it and watch those numbers drop.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
3rd set those who have gotten shots from the pharmicidicals in the past had negative side effects and wised up to their game.
As an adult I have been seriously ill 3 times first 2 were after getting the flu shot and the 3rd was after everyone else got vxd against cvd and I caught despite being essential and working thru 2020 I did not catch cvd until the vx rolled out
Which is why I am anti vax during a pandemic since it has been shown to create horrible spinoffs more deadly than the original oh that is backed up by scientists as well.
Keep pretending any of us have a clue about the evil that has been perpetuated upon us by by Dr Dog Torturer and big pharma but hey you did your "research" before agreeing to become "research" and consented to be tracked by goog and oracle.
Yeah try denying ignorance it might surprise you.
FYI the engine that powers chrome is allegedly called adreno
FYI labels are bad and discriminatory and should be avoided to not appear bigoted
a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Nicely put I would like to borrow that if my work tries to fire me on dec 5th for not having taking part in an experiment

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox
Still has nothing to do with what I was saying in that post.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Interesting theory
Goes in line with it coming out when Trump was pres since he allegedly directly went after them.
Also in line with JB being installed
Some people would rather sleep than be awake
a reply to: Peace4Freedom4Liberty

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Labels are discriminatory and divisive.
Let me more state again so perhaps you can understand no one can define and label another human's beliefs.
Promoting division and discrimination are bad so I would suggest not doing it so no one mistakes you for being someone who promotes discrimination and division
Again being discriminatory is bad trying to divide people bad
Labeling anyone promotes these behaviors
Stop being that guy for the love of god

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It definitely does and perhaps some day you will be wise enough to understand but I forgot who I was replying to today and
no longer am going to feed you

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No it doesn't, but I didn't expect you to see it or own up to it if you did.

Like I said, nobody is defining anyone else's beliefs but they sure can say, hey this label fits that belief.

The only people who seem to be having a problem with it are people who wish their beliefs didn't put them in that category. Don't see why they just can't accept who they say they are.

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The only people who seem to be having a problem with it are people who wish their beliefs didn't put them in that category.

This equals

You are discriminating and fail to see it but I would not expect you to realize or admit that you are speaking like a fascist
Learn to speak a language not ruled by tyrants and geno-ciders 2021 and you are still labeling people for what to get in the train car to "camps"?
anti this is not anti vax no matter how much you delude yourself into thinking you are somehow not labeling/discriminating
It's common sense I hope one day you find it and lose the discrimination it really is not a good motif

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
You are discriminating and fail to see it but I would not expect you to realize or admit that you are speaking like a fascist

Wrong because I'm not saying anyone who is anti-vax needs to be treated any different than anyone else. It is your choice and that is that, you just happen to be in that group.

Like I said earlier, people are adding more to the term than what it plainly says, chooses not to take a vaccine and in the case of threads talking about CV-19 vaccines, only those specific vaccines.

ETA: By the way, you are doing a pretty good job of labeling as well.

edit on 29-11-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Ironic isn't it
but Ballistic is more like it
it Doesn't feel good
Does the computer feeds off our energy

edit on 11/29/2021 by CrazyFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Not really sure what you are trying to say by ballistic.

Doesn't feel good or bad.

The computer feeds off of an outlet.

edit on 29-11-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join