It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT Reporter Exposes The Gray Lady's Political Intentions

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
New York Times Journalist Nellie Bowles admits that the Gray Lady (NYT) repressed her story on how Black Lives Matter was targeting poor and multi-cultural communities, until after the election. Obviously, they didn't want to help Donald Trump win by informing the public of the falsehood and viciousness of his adversaries. This should come as little surprise to anyone paying attention, but it serves as another example of corporate media lies. Truth and justice are not important to them. Politics and power are everything.

Until quite recently, the mainstream liberal argument was that burning down businesses for racial justice was both good and healthy. Burnings allowed for the expression of righteous rage, and the businesses all had insurance to rebuild.

When I was at the New York Times, I went to Kenosha to see about this, and it turned out to be not true. The part of Kenosha that people burned in the riots was the poor, multi-racial commercial district, full of small, underinsured cell phone shops and car lots. It was very sad to see and to hear from people who had suffered. Beyond the financial loss, small storefronts are quite meaningful to their owners and communities, which continuously baffles the Zoom-class.

Something odd happened with that story after I filed it. It didn’t run. It sat and sat.

Now it could be that the piece was just bad. I’ve sent in bad ones before, and I’ll do it again. A few weeks after I filed, an editor told me: The Times wouldn’t be able to run my Kenosha insurance debacle piece until after the 2020 election, so sorry.

bariweiss.substack.com...

The story has been reported by mainstream media.

A former New York Times reporter claims the newspaper held her story about the ravaging effects of the Kenosha riots on impoverished neighborhoods until after the 2020 elections.

nypost.com...
edit on 19-11-2021 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
There is this: people work for a paycheck these days. Those that work for a true conscious of heart are not wanted in certain media outlets these days. We are going to feel the pinch of the next Presidential election because people have awaken up to the fact of the false narrative being shoved down our throats.

posted on Nov, 19 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Those black lives matters groups targeted those areas to try to increase their numbers. They were recruiting people to join their cause. People they could convince to increase anarchy everywhere. Places where the cops had less ability to squash their actions because the young members of the community would side with Black Lives matter more if the cops did try to stop them.

Black lives matter leaders are pretty good at causing chaos, they are not dumb. Yes, there is racism in some areas at higher levels, and no matter where you go there are racists of every color. There are a lot of black people that do not agree with the tactics of Black lives matter too, the majority of blacks do not want to open up the roads of civil unrest again, it sucked back in the sixties when all the riots upset our society. Same with Antifa, they seem to be a group of people who like to rile people up and divide our country, they are not trying to get us to live together in peace and try to mend our society to live together better. They are anarchists, they feed off of chaos. I have nothing against any honest good natured person no matter what color or sex they are, but that does not mean I like people who like to start civil unrest. A jerk is a jerk, no matter what color or sex they are.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 12:46 AM
link   

edit on 11/20/2021 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Until quite recently, the mainstream liberal argument was that burning down businesses for racial justice was both good and healthy. Burnings allowed for the expression of righteous rage,

That's amazing that this would be exposed. It doesnt surprise me; the MSM described the beatings of white people during riots in Cinncinnatte as "acceptable venting"

The "MSM "Liberal" media is a huge threat to the US.

posted on Nov, 20 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Donald Trump said repeatedly, "The U.S. Corporate Media is the Biggest Enemy to America on Planet Earth".

Then enormity of that statement is probably still not appreciated by most Americans. But it seems some headway is being made...people are waking up.

Ex. The Washington Post recently retracted/corrected over a dozen anti-America stories from recent years.

edit on 11/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join