It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala as the Frontrunner 2024 Presidental Election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I hope Harris, the braying jack ass, is the front runner. She will get her ass beat.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: putnam6
Andrew Cuomo is like Joe Biden without the Dementia.

Andrew Cuomo is this definitely but I mentioned Gavin Newsome, certainly, Andy's chances are over, LOL aren't they?

unlike POTUS he has been formally accused of misbehaving (with open witnesses) so yes he (Cuomo) is done.

so will the Democrats go young (Buttigieg) or recycle (Hillary, Kerry)?

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: putnam6
Andrew Cuomo is like Joe Biden without the Dementia.

Andrew Cuomo is this definitely but I mentioned Gavin Newsome, certainly, Andy's chances are over, LOL aren't they?

unlike POTUS he has been formally accused of misbehaving (with open witnesses) so yes he (Cuomo) is done.

so will the Democrats go young (Buttigieg) or recycle (Hillary, Kerry)?

All of those sound like 3 strikes and your out. Hilliary ? Kerry? Naah I think the woke party has left them behind, but pardon the pun, they aren't that woke to run Buttigieg, maybe as VP perhaps. How are will feminists feel when they don't have a woman running? Is part of the problem. Think they must have a woman on the ticket who I don't know besides the retreads.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

What's obvious to you might not be to another.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don't even care, Trump just made me laugh as his trolling of the 'woke' crowd was something to behold and cherish. Most of it was just harmless. Policy is what defines a president and from what i can tell Trump put America first.

Biden on the other hand is driving the country straight off a cliff and flying in the face of everything your country stands for.

You've no idea how highly i regard America and it's people, i fully expected to move there once my kids finish school as i always thought it would be the last true republic to fall.
You know, some people just cannot admit that they support the NWO knowingly, because once we are at the level of metaphysical knowledge, we have a higher level of accountability.
I appreciate your posts here.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There is word that Joe will replace Harris soon, so not sure what that means other than I think she is on her way out. I hope she is the front runner for them, easy victory for us.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
THIS GOLD this is the story(satire) aides pass around about Kamala from the Onion first link is the aides story
news.yahoo.com...

White House Urges Kamala Harris To Sit At Computer All Day In Case Emails Come Through

www.theonion.com...

WASHINGTON—Appointing her to lead what they described as an absolutely essential initiative, top White House officials reportedly selected Vice President Kamala Harris to sit at a computer throughout regular working hours Friday in case any new emails came through. “This is a really important job, Madam Vice President, and we can’t entrust it to just anyone,” said White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain, explaining to Harris that she was needed to head up the new Presidential Email Task Force, which, though it would not have access to President Biden’s account for security reasons, would be tasked with monitoring [email protected]. “We need your eyes on that inbox. It should refresh automatically, but if it goes a long time without a new message coming in, you may want to manually reload the page, just to make sure. That will be your call. We’re counting on you, Kamala. This assignment could very well determine your legacy as vice president.” Klain went on to tell Harris that if she received a pressing email or one that required a response, it must immediately be forwarded to more senior officials for review.

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
How could Joe replace his VP? He chose her to run, true, but now she holds the office independently, he cannot simply remove her. Other than perhaps offering the next opening on the Supreme Court?

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBoomersRBusted
a reply to: Xtrozero
How could Joe replace his VP? He chose her to run, true, but now she holds the office independently, he cannot simply remove her. Other than perhaps offering the next opening on the Supreme Court?

Joe .... "chose" her?

Is that the euphemism used to describe when the SJW apparatchiks at Democrat Party Central foist running mates on their candidates based on Identity Politics?

Joe ... "chose" the woman that accused him of racism and sexually inappropriate behavior in the Democratic primary debates?

Just because she might have been in the ballpark with her "broken clock" moment of assessing Joe's character flaws doesn't mean that it would endear her to Team Biden. In fact, it's a poorly kept secret that the Bidens can't stand this woman.

What seems to be happening is what one might expect when you shoehorn a divisive, mean-spirited woman into the cockpit with an ornery, cognitively discombobulated man in the throes of age-related mental decline: flying of sparks.

You may be right though in that it would be extremely unusual, perhaps even Against The Law (though when has that stopped politicians before?) to eject Kramala from the co-pilot chair. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean it can't happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
You’ve got to be &&X@$$ me right?

They must be. They would be shooting themselves in the foot if they think she could win.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
You’ve got to be &&X@$$ me right?

www.yahoo.com...

As vice president, Harris would become a clear frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination if Biden decides not to seek reelection in 2024.

Harris is facing political headwinds lately. A November USA TODAY/Suffolk University poll found Harris had a 28% approval rating, a historically low rating that trails Biden's 38% in the same poll.

What world are we living in?…. In a world where one of the lowest rated VP equals presidential potential?
No wonder our country is so screwed up.
Are you telling me there is nobody, NOBODY in our entire country that can do better than these people?

The article is suggesting that a different “tone” has been used for Harris. Looks like they don’t want to accept that she is just awful at her job so they have to project and blame it on something. I like how they even equate her to Hillary Clinton. We need to be honest and
Just accept that some people suck at their job. It’s not because of their gender, or race, or the tone of people writing about them.

This is actually good news. There is no way in hell people would vote for her. Even the left hates her. At least ,if she wins, The world cannot deny that it was all rigged.

posted on Nov, 18 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

a reply to: JAGStorm

Jill Biden may bump Kamala off. Joe Biden expressed "concerns" yesterday.

Source: www.mediaite.com...

Jill has never forgiven Kamala for labeling her husband both a RACIST and a RAPIST, during a nationally televised debate.

Source: nypost.com...

The only 2 facts Comiela was ever correct on.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join