It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden and Xi Virtual Summit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

better question though would be "how cognizant is our current pResident of the Wuhan virology research?"

2016-20 was ample time to exert leverage against the Wuhan virology facility years before the "incident" that snowballed into what we have today. That makes him complicit in the situation.

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Bet this is 99% BS and chock full of red herrings to make people think Biden and Xi seem to be at odds over certain hot issues especially the "Human" issues and the "Climate" issues.

Bet your last buck they are in fact 100% agreeing in secret with ALL that is happening, not what they SAY is happening and will be happening. 😃

All fake ass backwards bulls#t 😃

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Biden has that familiar phony "stern & serious" look and attitude again roflmao 😃

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: carewemust
re: www.cnn.com...

I didn't know Joe Biden and Eleven Jinping knew each other so well. That explains why Joe is able to play like he's angry, with Jinping knowing its just an act.

Also explains why Joe Biden is not planning to damage China in any way, shape, or form, surrounding the Beijing Winter Olympics that start in 4 months. (Feb 2022)

Biden to Eleven: "My friend, your development and release of Covid-19 has killed a few million people, but I understand it was an innocent mistake."

I know I've asked this before, but I don't recall the response if there was any. Exactly how cognizant was the former president of the Wuhan virology research? Was that information withheld or did he choose to permit it?

He cancelled some grant money and some funding after he was told about it. Details probably kept away from Trump by deep cover insiders at the time of the executions of agendas 😎

posted on Nov, 16 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Xi referred to Biden as his "old friend" bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Joey blushed and popped 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Nov, 17 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
HELP PLEASE. Joe Biden is ASKING CHINA if he can access our oil reserves?? Am I reading this right??

www.worldoil.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
May I suggest, going forward, copying and pasting either the entire article/the meat of the article/ or the enticing tid-bit for posterity? Links expire, videos are pulled, censorship is kind of a thing! a reply to: carewemust

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Biden is in such metal deteriorating state that he can not longer remember if he is alive or dead, also he is been talking to "dead people".

We do not know if what we are shown on TV is really him or an AI anymore, plus the mask that is already been proven that has been used by those impersonating biden.

In our nation, we are living dangerous times, those in our government are either complicit with what is been going on or are keep in the dark.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join