It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why COVID Cases are Surging in States with High Vaccination Rates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You mean the vaxxed right? Because everyone I know who isn't vaccinated is still in full on hermit mode.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: Waterglass

Because restrictions are being lifted, so the unvaxxed are now going out like they did before the pandemic without wearing masks or socially distancing.

Stop implying that those that are vaccinated cannot pass covid.
The vaccinated are also not wearing masks or social distancing.

A vaccinated 'friend' got right in my face saying 'how do you think I will feel if you catch covid from me and die?'.

That vaxed friend later on caught it from his vaxxed wife and then the two vaxed kids caught, it whilst isolating at home with them.
edit on 12-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Interesting that the flu vaccine works so well, even a year or two out, yet the COVID vaccines work so poorly.

No idea why you think that. The flu vaccine works great for the variant it is designed against, and does almost nothing for other variants. Covid vaccine is incredibly effective, more so than the flu vaccine, but it was not designed against the delta variant.

I pose this for serious discussion, not argument

You are correct but you can see that therein lies the problem, so now we vaccinated how many millions for one variant and the dominant variant is unchecked. Thus the problem with trying to vaccinate coronaviruses, its that there hasn't been one previously. Because they couldn't develop one that was effective and safe to our previous standards.

So what about the boosters? so do we need Delta boosters or just the old leftover booster from variants that aren't even active anymore?

Certainly, you see why some people have concerns?

Anecdotally my twice vaccinated mother went in for her scheduled knee surgery, hell, they had her on the operating table and the anesthesiologist said let's not do this she is having really bad AFIB... so now we are waiting for the cardiologist.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

With the higher vaccinated numbers in the US now, your post is misleading. There are more vaccinated people out in public than unvaccinated.

If you and others say that the vaccine effects are diminishing and people who got them think they are "safe", then in reality the vaccinated people (again higher % than unvaccinated) are to blame here. They could be spreading the disease more frequently because they out number the unvaccinated.

According to the stats, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kimish

That's even easier to prove.
Including Delta

Cases: Rate by age group per 100,000
Week starting: 5/2/2021 to 10/3/2021

65+ unvaccinated : 492.6
65+ vaccinated : 66.1

Before Delta was prevalent.

Cases: Rate by age group per 100,000
Week starting: 5/2/2021 to 7/25/2021

65+ unvaccinated : 202.8
65+ vaccinated : 12.2

www.health.state.mn.us...

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Because restrictions are being lifted, so the unvaxxed are now going out like they did before the pandemic without wearing masks or socially distancing.

There is a particular poster here who will dismiss out of hand your unsupported conjecture/anecdotal personal experience as totally irrelevant and unprovable.

Any idea who that is?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

More easily in a case by case percentage risk basis, or in a total case basis?

Let's say a vaccine is 95% effective and 99% of the population is vaccinated.

That would mean 4.5% of the population is vaccinated and can spread the disease, whereas the unvaccinated only have 1% spreading it. So by the total number the vaccinated are the worse spreaders, but no one with 2 working brain cells would say the vaccine causes the illness to spread.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
You are correct but you can see that therein lies the problem, so now we vaccinated how many millions for one variant and the dominant variant is unchecked.

Not unchecked, it is checked. Those who are vaccinated have better protection than those without vaccinated or previous illness. Sometimes the best choice isn't a perfect choice, it's not complete protection, but it's better than nothing.

Would you refuse a bullet proof vest because bullets could still hit you in areas it doesn't cover?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Nevermind

edit on 12-11-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

And that will give you better protection against bullets?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
All of you are misinformed. You're buying fake non-official propaganda.

Just four months ago, the President of the United States (our OFFICIAL leader) promised everyone, if you get vaccinated, you will NOT Contract Covid-19.

“One last thing that's really important is, we're not in the position where we think that any virus, including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of unvaccinated people.

The -- the various shots that people are getting now cover that.

You're OK. You're not going to -- you're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations!”
Source: townhall.com...

Who are you going to believe? The deceitful CDC, or MSM, over our elected leader?

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I will go with none of them for $500 please.

Why do I care what Dementia Joe says? I care about data and math and facts, not spurious claims from Biden.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
You are correct but you can see that therein lies the problem, so now we vaccinated how many millions for one variant and the dominant variant is unchecked.

Not unchecked, it is checked. Those who are vaccinated have better protection than those without vaccinated or previous illness. Sometimes the best choice isn't a perfect choice, it's not complete protection, but it's better than nothing.

Would you refuse a bullet proof vest because bullets could still hit you in areas it doesn't cover?

Probably if there was less than a 1.6% chance of being hit and killed and said the bulletproof vest wasn't properly tested, and I would have to go get a new bulletproof vest every 6 months. Not to mention if I had already been "shot" and survived and while it may not be a bulletproof vest it is at least some sort of shield to even lower the minuscule 1.6% chance to even lower micro fractions, even though science up until 2020 said natural immunity trumps out vaccination technology and knowledge.

The sheer fact that we were told it's one shot no mask or restrictions and now it's unlimited shots with complete vaccination tracking. It's pure BS and you know it's BS. Get yours that fine yay! team but limiting or restricting the unvaccinated is ridiculous so please tell me at least you aren't for that crap?

Mentioned it before I do stuff every week that has a lethality rate of 1.6% or more.

It's like when they say 25 in 100,000 are still dying? that's one in 4000. You are more likely to be drafted by NBA 1/3333 (for men) chance than to die from COVID? that's on all age ranges if you are below 65 it's even less.

www.sheknows.com...
edit on 12-11-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

And now you go from reasonable discussion to making things up and going off topic and refusing to answer a simple question. If you somehow think a bulletproof vest that is tested and proven to offer protection is a bad idea more power to you.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

The first round was when it was the most effective. For a while the number of vaccinated getting ill was near zero, we heard about a few outliers and that was it. It wasn't until later when Delta hit that the vaccinated got ill regularly.

A guy I work with parents are both double jabbed and both have just caught covid.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Interesting that the flu vaccine works so well, even a year or two out, yet the COVID vaccines work so poorly.

No idea why you think that. The flu vaccine works great for the variant it is designed against, and does almost nothing for other variants. Covid vaccine is incredibly effective, more so than the flu vaccine, but it was not designed against the delta variant.

Covid vaccine is incredibly effective? As evidenced by the huge surge in cases in areas with the highest vaccination rates? Covid vaccines are not effective AT ALL. And even if they were effective for pre-Delta variants... ALL viruses mutate all the time. The vaccine strategy itself is a fraud, and data is starting to show that anyone who had Covid, and was then vaccinated, is MORE susceptible to getting sick than an unvaccinated person recovered from Covid.

Lack of factual data being printed/posted by corporate media is ONE of the biggest stories of our time. DESPITE strict adherence to the "medical cult of covid" in Israel (the religion where "scientists" pretend everything in virology textbooks isn't true, in order to support the narrative), the data coming out of Israel was an outlier for one specific reason: The scientists and doctors in Israel went ahead ad published unvarnished high quality data and studies. What that data shows is DAMNING, in regards to current Covid strategy of mass vaccinations.

Since then, there have been other data from outside the U.S., and a few studies here and there, available on the sites of research journals in America, despite being nearly 100% ignored by corporate media, that also uncover very damning information about media and medical incompetence or willful lying to the public, and support and running cover for the number one ad spend client industry in American media - the pharmaceutical industry.

Now... EUREKA! These same drug companies come out with NEW therapeutic drugs in pill form for treating Covid, that are ON PATENT, and cost hundreds of dollars for a course of treatment. The best part? The metabolic modality and biologic pathway of these new drugs? The SAME as Ivermectin, which is OFF patent, and super cheap.

You just can't make this stuff up.

The corruption and collusion between, Media, Big Pharma, and .gov regulatory agencies is nothing short of criminal.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

So the huge surge of Delta cases has what to do with the effectiveness of the vaccine vs the original strain? We can start there and then move on to whatever other points you want to discuss.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I will go with none of them for $500 please.

Why do I care what Dementia Joe says? I care about data and math and facts, not spurious claims from Biden.

That inquiry was not directed at any one person. Just asking if people believe the CDC and MSM over what the elected (in a landslide) leader of our nation promises.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

a reply to: Justoneman

The first round was when it was the most effective. For a while the number of vaccinated getting ill was near zero, we heard about a few outliers and that was it. It wasn't until later when Delta hit that the vaccinated got ill regularly.

A guy I work with parents are both double jabbed and both have just caught covid.

My brothers sisters cousins aunt knows this guy in the hood who saw this other person that said unicorns are real.

You stick with that, I will stick with facts. The facts are conclusive that the vaccine does very little to prevent a covid infection with Delta, but it does a lot to prevent a serious infection or death. If that's not good enough for you then don't get the vaccine, I am 100% against mandates.

posted on Nov, 12 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Landslide? When I went to bed election night Trump was the winner. He had already won or was leading in enough states after everything had closed to win the election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join